What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Hot Fuzz - May be even better than Shaun of the Dead. I don't think Pegg's movies are really comedies, the plots themselves are great. They have MORE comedy than most movies, but without making it stupid.

Rango - Awesome. Really threatening main villains, cool scenes, all-star cast, I loved it. I only had two complaints. One, the love interest was completely useless. Two, WHY IN THE HELL WAS TIMOTHY OLYPHANT IN A ROLE THAT HAD CLINT EASTWOOD WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!?!?!?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Just saw Revolver. Well, I caught the last half on the TV, I guess I'll have to download it to watch the first half.

It's a good movie, big mind[bleep], but not really what I would call brilliant. Some parts come off as a kind of ass-pull and some scenes dragged for a bit too long.

16185_s.gif

I Saw The Devil.

So [bleep]ing good. Man, I love Korean revenge movies.

Saw it with two friends, it was really fun.

Wasn't as gross as I thought it would be, but still gross and awesome.

Some really amazing scenes that I feel like watching again right now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I Saw The Devil.

So [bleep]ing good. Man, I love Korean revenge movies.

Saw it with two friends, it was really fun.

Wasn't as gross as I thought it would be, but still gross and awesome.

Some really amazing scenes that I feel like watching again right now.

Did you rent it or buy it or download it? Cause I'm having trouble finding it

yes.png

I watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I wasn't that fond of it, but that was expected because I wasn't that fond of the book. For the books (and thus the current movies and presumably the future ones), I felt like the first two were alright and then they just got weird, boring and seemingly pointless.

I also went on a huge spree watching all three seasons of The Mentalist in less than a week. Fun stuff.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Watched Akira for the first time last week.

All I have to say is.... :shock:

Retefael.png

"We need to gain a historical respect for electronic music. Classical has

had that for hundreds of years. I love all styles of music, but I dont find

that electronic has the same type of timelessness." - Carl Craig

Recently I saw Requiem for a dream, probably one of the best movies I've seen. Also saw Reservoir Dogs a few days after that and I must say, that was an awesome movie. Great dialogues, great acting and great overall story, what more could you want.

The first time I saw Requiem for a Dream was the day before the first time I saw Reservoir Dogs. That week changed my taste in movies forever.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The Brothers Grimm - It was alright. Don't get me wrong, it's incredibly STUPID, but entertaining.

Jennifer - Eh. The only thing really decent about it are its similarities to the Frankenstein story, but I spent pretty much the entire movie announcing plot points before they happened and waiting for it to end, which, being part of a longer series, happened pretty quickly, with a 56 minute runtime.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Saw splice, and, well, I think I know the new movie that christians are going to burn/hate/criticize huge. Move on brokeback mountain, move in splice. If you're wondering why I'm so 'disconcerned' with it, the entire movie was more or less ruined in the last 30mins for me. Entire flick goes well, but for some reason, it seems that they wanted to end the movie early with a ____ed up ending rather than continue on the main storyline. Gonna watch repo-the genetic opera tomorrow, just hope it isn't as weird.

div>

Watched Just Go With It, an Adam Sandler film. It received horrible reviews and such everywhere i looked but my cousins all wanted to go see it so I caved. I'm glad i did because it was actually one of his better comedies. I'm not sure why they always rate his films horribly, I find most of them to be fairly good.

Low_C.png

Shutter Island

I liked everything in this movie except the ending. Having him get screwed over in the end anyways just makes the whole thing feel pointless. The only reason I don't take points off for it is because this was more about the ride than the payoff. Something you enjoy while you're watching it for the first time, but not afterwards.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Shutter Island

I liked everything in this movie except the ending. Having him get screwed over in the end anyways just makes the whole thing feel pointless. The only reason I don't take points off for it is because this was more about the ride than the payoff. Something you enjoy while you're watching it for the first time, but not afterwards.

Well, he wasn't really screwed over. He made the choice consciously. Do we know if he really committed those crimes? I think he accepted the fact that nothing he could do or say would change his outcome. Like he said, he would rather die as a hero, i.e. get the lobotomy to remove the memories of his wife's murder. I thought it was great, it shows how anyone at anytime can be deemed "insane" by a doctor. Any resulting disagreements from the "patient" will then be considered the delusions of insanity. Love, love, loved it. I thought DiCaprio was better in this one than Inception.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just watched Splice. Oh god he had sex with the creature.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Kung Fu Hustle.

Really light hearted and funny. So many crazy moments.

I really enjoyed watching it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Secret Agent, Super Dragon (1966) .5/5

Thank you MST3k for the laughs, otherwise this would of been a terrible flick

Machete (2010) 4/5

Funny and actiony, with a touch of racism

Princess Mononoke (1997) 3.5/5

Environment good!

Persona (1966) 2.5/5

Non-talking actress and women problems with some if any philosophical talk

Happiness (1998) 1.5/5

Totally the opposite.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

@haloguy: why so harsh on machete? It had everything....ingenious murders, a bunch of hot wimmin, linsay lohan. Only thing the movie was missing was a better fight between trejo and seagal.

Not everything, "Lindsy" wasn't really naked, either was Jessica Alba. and that final fight was crappy. Otherwise, Racism

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.