What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Wasn't he in the expendables? I guess they mean 'starring as a lead'. I really hope though that they make a new terminator movie, or maybe even make him star in a superhero movie. Imagine, 'arnold swarznegger stars as: superman'

div>

Wasn't he in the expendables? I guess they mean 'starring as a lead'. I really hope though that they make a new terminator movie, or maybe even make him star in a superhero movie. Imagine, 'arnold swarznegger stars as: superman'

He had a cameo appearance that they shot iirc in one day. Was just a couple minutes really.

If this were 10 years back, he would be perfect (minus the accent) to play Duke Nukem in a movie imo

yes.png

Perfect Blue.

Reminded me of Black Swan so much.

It was really good, probably the best anime movie I have seen. Albeit I haven't seen that many.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Watched Paul at the cinema with friends on Tuesday :D I wasn't really considering it until I saw the promo on Top Gear, then we were looking for something to watch and it was there. Funny as hell and appealed to my nerd-side! Especially the scene at Comicon at the start, I was just sitting there going 'JEALOUS!' :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Watched Paul at the cinema with friends on Tuesday :D I wasn't really considering it until I saw the promo on Top Gear, then we were looking for something to watch and it was there. Funny as hell and appealed to my nerd-side! Especially the scene at Comicon at the start, I was just sitting there going 'JEALOUS!' :P

I'm jelly, can't wait to see it. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are always epic.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I watched 'Step Brothers' yesterday. :thumbup:

Hands down one of the worst movies I've ever seen

Was quite good IMO.

I have been thinking of watching that, but each time i check the dvd-cover i just endlessly find myself staring at that Reilly guys face.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Watched Faster last night. It was alright I guess, but could have been SO much better. It wasn't very intense and I thought there was poor character development all around.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Watched the first harold&kumar movie last night. Plot/story were weird...it's like the movie was trying to rely too heavily on celebrity guest stars. Hoping the 2nd one isn't as awkward to watch as the first.

div>

Cube. It was alright. Not too amazing or anything.

Some parts were pretty epic but overall just an average movie.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Night at the Museum 1 & 2 - Screw the critics, these movies are fun.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Couldn't finish it. Was surprising how boring all that action could be. The action was pretty cool, it just didn't hold my attention.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Haven't posted in a while. Thought I might restart by the last 5 I saw.

Cabaret (1972) 2.5/5

I have no real idea what this movie was about, yeah I got it was making fun of Nazis.. but other than that, It wasn't that great of a film.

The Elephant Man (1980) 4.5/5

Holy poopy was this film good. So much emotion between Joesph and the Dr. I loved it. Might watch more Lynch after that one. Even if he didn't write it.

Braindead [Dead Alive] (1992) 3.5/5

Goriest film ever.

The Breakfast Club (1985) 3.5/5

Pretty good for an 80's movie, I personally liked all the different social classes and how they could all work together.

It's pretty, that's it.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Watched the first harold&kumar movie last night. Plot/story were weird...it's like the movie was trying to rely too heavily on celebrity guest stars. Hoping the 2nd one isn't as awkward to watch as the first.

The second movie is a whole load better.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM