What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Saw Tron a few days ago. I have top say it was a lot better then I thought it was going to be. Really blew me away, what really got me was the music. It was amazing!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Valhalla Rising.

It was decent. I really enjoyed some parts, but the movie was pretty boring.

It took forever for things to happen, and didn't seem to go anywhere.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Kick-Ass. I read the comic before the movie and I'm quite satisfied with this movie, except for one major change in the plot. Overall, it was a very good interpretation of the comic and is much better than other attempts to turn a book or comic into a movie.

[hide=Spoiler]I didn't like how they changed the movie so that Kick-Ass ended up with Katie. It was quite cute, but cliche.[/hide]

I think that the actor who played Hit Girl did a really good job.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The Departed - I had seen it before but still an epic film :thumbup:

One of my favorite films.

Watched The Other Guys last night on the plane ride back to AZ. Funny movie, one of the better Will Ferrell movies I've seen in a while.

tFtfA.jpg

The Departed - I had seen it before but still an epic film :thumbup:

One of my favorite films.

Watched The Other Guys last night on the plane ride back to AZ. Funny movie, one of the better Will Ferrell movies I've seen in a while.

O, you enjoyed it?

Don't remember if i wrote about it in this thread, but i listed it as one of the less good movies during 2010 in that "movies 2010" thread. It was a while since i saw it, but i just felt a bit disappointed. I mean, it was see-able... But it would have been so much easier with some fat and sugar than to watch it straight, i can't say i laughed many times.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

A friend of mine has been watching horror movies since he has free movies for a month, and when we were having a conversation about them he brought up The Human Centipede. Basically, my reaction was like "wtf?", I got curious and went to watch it. I'm still pretty speechless... Dieter Laser played the part well though, I think.

Also, we watched Thankskilling for laughs.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

True Grit - If a movie keeps my attention without thinking to in my mind "I wish this would pick up and get to the good stuff" then I generally say it's a good movie. For a remake this film exceeded my expectations. If you haven't seen I think it's worth a watch, was a mix between an old western action and a drama.

Low_C.png

Lawrence of Arabia for the billionth time and it still doesn't get old. I can never get over how awesome Peter O'Toole's acting is.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

A friend of mine has been watching horror movies since he has free movies for a month, and when we were having a conversation about them he brought up The Human Centipede. Basically, my reaction was like "wtf?", I got curious and went to watch it. I'm still pretty speechless... Dieter Laser played the part well though, I think.

Also, we watched Thankskilling for laughs.

You should watch ReAnimator. It's an 80's movie and it's a B, but it's freaking brilliant and the acting is really good. I never wanted it to end

True Grit - If a movie keeps my attention without thinking to in my mind "I wish this would pick up and get to the good stuff" then I generally say it's a good movie. For a remake this film exceeded my expectations. If you haven't seen I think it's worth a watch, was a mix between an old western action and a drama.

Good to hear, I'm really wanting to see this.Josh Brolin's performance in No Country was great and I've been wanting to see him in a western role.

Anyone seen Black Swan or Faster?

yes.png

I've seen Black Swan. I wasn't too fond of it. I thought it was too weird. Of course I could tell that it was meant to be an artistic movie and appreciated in that sense.. but meh. Most people seem to be crazy about it though.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've seen Black Swan. I wasn't too fond of it. I thought it was too weird. Of course I could tell that it was meant to be an artistic movie and appreciated in that sense.. but meh. Most people seem to be crazy about it though.

That's part of the reason I want to see it, I heard the last part was pretty crazy too. I'll love Aronofosky forever for The Wrestler, wasn't fond of Pi though

yes.png

If you liked The Wrestler you will no doubt love Black Swan. These two movies are sister movies in a way. The Wrestler takes a sport (professional wrestling) that is by nature gritty, tough, and masculine and shows the emotion and (dare i say it) beauty behind it. Wrestling is, in a sense, a dance and the film portrays that well. Black Swan takes ballet which is, by nature, elegant, emotional, and beautiful and shows the dark side behind it: the hostile relationships and fierce competition between the dancers and the exploitative nature of a dance company's chauvinistic male owner. Aronofsky has a way of infusing activities and relationships in his movies with the most basic of human emotions, making his films very unique and powerful.

So yes, as Tripsis said....very artistic haha :shades:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Man Bites Dog. Pretty hilarious. Its a French mockumentary (?) about a serial killer.

King's Speech. I enjoyed it, some parts were quite funny. The theatre was filled with old people though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Antichrist.

Pretty [bleep]ed up. Not as bad as I thought it would be though.

Apocalypse Now. Really amazing movie. Holy crap.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I watched Blade Runner (Final Cut, if you must have that there for you).

I liked it, we're using it in English, so I thought I'd give it a watch through so I know what's going on. Looks like it'll be hard to compare and link to the other text we've been given (Frankenstein).

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I watched Blade Runner (Final Cut, if you must have that there for you).

I liked it, we're using it in English, so I thought I'd give it a watch through so I know what's going on. Looks like it'll be hard to compare and link to the other text we've been given (Frankenstein).

Think hard, they're extremely close in the themes they touch on. Creation, human morals, society's influence on the "pure" individual, science, and bunch more.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

I really liked it because I'm a sucker for neo-noir haha. One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest is a classic though, so good choice.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg