What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Idiocracy. One clip has become somewhat of a meme within my social circle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc&feature=youtube_gdata

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Watched Swing Kids a couple weeks ago, then How to Train a Dragon at a friend's house.

Yesterday I had an 11 hour flight from Canada to China, so I watched the following:

Diner

Despicable Me

Dinner for Schmucks

Tales from a Golden Age

Flipped

The Other Guys.

I really liked Diner and Flipped. Dinner for Schmucks I had already saw at a theatre, and Despicable me was ok, kinda sweet at times. Tales from a Golden Age was in Romanian (i think?) so I gave up after 50 minutes, and there was 30 minutes of The Other Guys I didn't get to finish, but it was halarious, Will Ferrell is AWESOME!

Nothing like watching 6 movies in a row though :blink:

Staurolite.png

The Tourist - kind of cheesy, unbelievable at times, but in a humourous, enjoyable way I thought. It's entertaining and worth the watch.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The Tourist - kind of cheesy, unbelievable at times, but in a humourous, enjoyable way I thought. It's entertaining and worth the watch.

It's been nominated for a couple Golden Globes. I haven't seen it yet but the thing that surprises me is that I thought it was a drama.. It's nominated as a comedy. It's also received some not so impressive reviews, which makes me think what the HFPA were thinking..

tFtfA.jpg

It's been nominated for a couple Golden Globes. I haven't seen it yet but the thing that surprises me is that I thought it was a drama.. It's nominated as a comedy. It's also received some not so impressive reviews, which makes me think what the HFPA were thinking..

Yeah it was a fun movie, but not Golden Globe worthy imo. It's like a drama/comedy/thriller combo :XD: I guess I would think its strongest point would be the drama aspect though. But it was funny - I laughed several times.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I saw unstoppable.

Spoiler

[hide]It was stoppable. <_< Not like I could expect anything else, but still, I thought it was lame how it finished up being.[/hide]

I'm also watching all the Harry Potter movies for the first time. :thumbsup:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

American History X.. that movie was a straight up beast, not gon' lie.

I concur.

I watched Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I will just say that the movie was creepy as hell. Kids watch that?

I finally saw The Social Network.

[hide=Spoilers]I enjoyed it but it felt too long (or maybe that was because it was late and I was tired? Idk) and I didn't really like the way it was done. By that I mean, I didn't like the jumping back and forth between the lawyers and the actual story. It just kind of annoyed me. Also, I had no idea that Mark was such an ass. >_<[/hide]

Posted Image

[hide=Spoilers]I enjoyed it but it felt too long (or maybe that was because it was late and I was tired? Idk) and I didn't really like the way it was done. By that I mean, I didn't like the jumping back and forth between the lawyers and the actual story. It just kind of annoyed me. Also, I had no idea that Mark was such an ass. >_<[/hide]

[hide]Rich people are always [wagon] in movies. Except for like Bruce, the Batman, superheros types. :razz: [/hide]

Black Hawk Down: What a f'ed up place Somalia is. Good movie, I enjoyed it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

[hide]Rich people are always [wagon] in movies. Except for like Bruce, the Batman, superheros types. :razz: [/hide]

[hide]Except he was an [wagon] before he was rich :P[/hide]

Posted Image

[hide]Except he was an [wagon] before he was rich :P[/hide]

[hide]Everyone bar his first homie, can't think of his name at the moment, black hair, forced the chicken into cannibalism and all that is made to look like a [bleep] in that movie, I swear.[/hide]

Awesome movie, anyway.

Watched Swing Kids a couple weeks ago.

SWING HEIL!

The best movie we watched in year 9/10 History, haha.

American History X.. that movie was a straight up beast, not gon' lie.

I daresay it's my favourite movie.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Watched Faster... I recommend it, one of The Rock's better movies. (He went in a complete different direction from his kiddy movies he's been doing, I hope he sticks to woopin ass).

Low_C.png

Watched Faster... I recommend it, one of The Rock's better movies. (He went in a complete different direction from his kiddy movies he's been doing, I hope he sticks to woopin ass).

I'm glad to hear that. I really liked him in The Scorpion King and I just don't think he's fit for kiddy movies lol.

So I'll be seeing that eventually :thumbup:

Posted Image

Yeah it reminded me of Walking Tall if you've ever seen that. I agree, he needs to stick to serious comedy and action. I remember as a kid watching him wrestle, those were the days. :^_^:

Low_C.png

Watched Scott Pilgrim at my mate's place. Awesome movie. Might have to get bothered and read 'em, yeah?

That was a good one.

Will watch Inception again tonight methinks...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm randomly watching Legally Blonde :lol:

You might like The House Bunny then, i did lol.

I think i'm gonna watch Centurion tonight, not really "in the mood" for such a movie, but i can't think of any better. I would like to see something like What happens in Vegas, but i can't think of any good new comedys lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé