What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

Nowhere near as good as the first one. It had some funny moments, but they were few.

Really disappointed.

I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR #3 THOUGH!

Exit Through The Giftshop. Pretty interesting. Some really cool scenes.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Scott Pilgrim vs the world

Uhm well. I don't really know what to say, the movie was so surreal.

I didn't understand the movie at all, nothing of it made sense to me. I didn't find it funny, "romantic" or whatever... Just weird.

Really not my type of movie, i wouldn't say i wasted 2h, but i wouldn't re-watch it.

5.5/10.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I didn't understand the movie at all, nothing of it made sense to me. I didn't find it funny, "romantic" or whatever... Just weird.

Really not my type of movie, i wouldn't say i wasted 2h, but i wouldn't re-watch it.

5.5/10.

At least the special effects were neat. I didn't mind it much when I watched it, granted I was hopped up on pain killers. I actually didn't mind Cera for once, and the fights were pretty nice to look at (but really short)

yes.png

5.5/10.

At least the special effects were neat. I didn't mind it much when I watched it, granted I was hopped up on pain killers. I actually didn't mind Cera for once, and the fights were pretty nice to look at (but really short)

Ah yes, he still manages to look like his 16.

Personally i'd chosen the asian chick, she was cute. Who i saw on wiki is 25, damn, even better!

5.5/10.

Ah yes, he still manages to look like his 16.

Personally i'd chosen the asian chick, she was cute. Who i saw on wiki is 25, damn, even better!

I agree. Much better, in my opinion.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

True Grit and The King's Speech. Both were really, really good. It's been a while since I've seen really good movies - especially in theaters (I normally end up missing them, then never seeing them - something to change, I think).

Tomorrow or Thursday I'll probably see Black Swan, as well. May be a girly theme (ballerinas) but damn do I love mental breakdowns.

True Grit and The King's Speech. Both were really, really good. It's been a while since I've seen really good movies - especially in theaters (I normally end up missing them, then never seeing them - something to change, I think).

Tomorrow or Thursday I'll probably see Black Swan, as well. May be a girly theme (ballerinas) but damn do I love mental breakdowns.

Was The King's Speech some sort of witty comedy or something? I couldn't really make it out from the commercial I saw, looked interesting though.

Black Swan is an awesome movie I hear, plus Natalie Portman

yes.png

It's a serious movie. It does have it's funny moments, but on the whole, I'd call it serious.

It's a drama, but it has a sense of humor... there are a few stand out funny parts.

Saw Black Swan today. It was good, but i feel like I missed something while I was watching it, and it held it back (for me) from being great... and my friends were being sorta loud/immature...

Saw The Sorceror's Apprentice, and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't anything brilliant. The guy who played Dave seemed like he was trying to mimic Shia Lebeouf or however it's spelt, but he wasn't as annoying, so it was okay. Once again Nicholas Cage has confused me. I mean, he's not a bad actor, but sometimes he's just [bleep]ing insane. I have no idea how his mind works. ._.

Since it's likely that they're going to make a sequel, I thought it would've been a nice hook if trying to bring Nic Cage's character back resulted in him coming back wrong, and he ended up as the villain of the next movie.

But then again, I may have just been reading too much TC. >_<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I saw The Mechanic today! Loved it :^_^: The beginning was a bit slow I thought, but the end, which was great, made up for it :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Last night, a few mates and I had a movie night full of a few knowingly bad, and just plain stupid movies we'd heard about and could get.

In order of watching, we saw:

MacGruber - Resepectable, I guess. Nothing great, as we guessed.

A Night at the Roxbury - I thought it'd have at least one redeeming feature. It didn't.

Surf Ninjas - Bloody hilarious. Funniest movie of the night.

Wayne's World - Ok, I'll admit that this is a good movie, I like it.

Wayne's World 2 - Not as good as the first, but still fun.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I don't really get all the love for Inglorious Basterds. I thought the movie was mediocre at best.

Anyhow, just finished watching After Hours. Although the ending is not great, it does fit nicelly overall, and gives it a nice sense of closure.

16185_s.gif

In theaters, I saw The Fighter. Eh, not my favorite. I guess I don't have the attention span for it.

But right now, I am writing a paper on Inception. So I'm watching it over and over and over again. I have to compare Inception to Filmmaking. Let's see how this goes....

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Gingerdeadman. So bad it is hilarious.

Gary Busey, why you so awesome?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Miss March: It was different from what i thought it was going to be like, in a postive way.

Pretty funny and some [bleep]s, tho the crap jokes were boring.

6.5/10. Good since you don't have to concentrate a lot on it.

The Romantics.

Oh my god, what a boring movie.

It didn't piss me off, nor was it bad acting, but god damn boring. I wasted 40min on it, before i turned it off. I could not even see it with a bucket of crisps by my side.

Some movies are so bad they become funny, like most of Asylums movies, but this... Ugh, what a piece of crap.

2/10.

Life as we know it.

Ah, hm, i thought it was going to be a lot more comedy than it was. Which is why i usually steer away from comedy-drama movies.

It was not at all what i imagined, which i suppose is good. Probably wouldn't re-watch it, but a good movie for the middle of the week.

7/10.

Love and Other Drugs.

Not sure to write, it was a weird script. I don't know if the writers wanted you to think about the company vs sickness/disease, but it didn't really happen. And i suppose it's refreshing not having the usual "guy meets girl, quits job and goes out to save the world" type of stuff.

His fat brother was funny.

6 or 7/10.