What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Morning Glory.

Just finished watching it. Good movie, some cliché's and at times a too easy plot i suppose, but well made. I'd give it a higher score if it had developed deeper, because when it ended i said to myself "what? already over??", you never really got to know the characters and i'd like to have seen the development of the show a bit further. Could easily been 30min more without feeling long.

Still, i'd recommend it. Easy to watch and good music theme. 7/10.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

A Bittersweet Life.

Another awesome movie from South Korea.

Awesome violence and good soundtrack.

Really enjoyed this movie. Oldboy and The Good, The Bad, The Weird are still my favorites though.

This is up there with Lady Vengeance and Memories of Murder though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Rango is out now and I've heard nothing but PHENOMENAL things about it, seriously haven't heard a single bad thing. Want to see it this week, looks like it was tons of fun for the actors too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Bc43WVoL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Bc43WVoL0

That part a 0:28 is just hilarious, a bunch of grown men pretending to ride plastic horses

yes.png

Rango was pretty awesome.

Some hilarious adult jokes.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Hm, anyone got any tips on a comedy movie from 2008 or later? Romance, action etc all is ok, as long as it's not drama.

I've watched so many during the last few months lol.

Might watch Tropa de Elite 2 later, we'll see.

Hm, anyone got any tips on a comedy movie from 2008 or later? Romance, action etc all is ok, as long as it's not drama.

I've watched so many during the last few months lol.

In Bruges, Machete, Bad Lieutenant (depending on what you think of Nicolas Cage), Trick r' Treat, In the Loop (GREAT comedy movie), Trailer Park Boys The Big Dirty and/or Countdown to Liquor Day

yes.png

At the "Arnold Classic" (a bodybuilding seminar) Schwarzenegger told the website Arnold Fans exactly what he (and Hollywood) has in mind for his return to film:

"Well, first of all it's more 15 films, obvious ones from The Terminator to remakes of Predator and The Running Man and all of those things. Then also a lot of original stuff too. But I am also packaging a Comic Book character right now. I'm going to announce that sometime by the end of March or the beginning of April."

http://ca.io9.com/5778569/arnold-schwarzenegger-considering-terminator-predator-and-running-man-remakes

yes.png

Talladega Nights was THE funniest Will Ferrell movie in my opinion.

I saw Hall Pass the other week. It was definitely funny. I'm into those Hangover type movies like Due Date and Get Him to the Greek now; they're just too funny.

Just saw Resident evil: Afterlife. Argh @ the ending, I expected it to be the last in the series.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Literally just watched this, it was good. I still prefer the first, but that doesn't mean the second wasn't as good.

Thanks for all advices, seen all except for Machete... Might check it out later.

Oh and haha, TPB! I just got a picture in my head from the series when Ricky's dad moves to the dump... Hahaha.

---

Haven't watched it yet, was it more action than the first? I liked it, but the drama/plot was difficult to follow and it could have done with a bit more action.

Literally just watched this, it was good. I still prefer the first, but that doesn't mean the second wasn't as good.

Thanks for all advices, seen all except for Machete... Might check it out later.

Oh and haha, TPB! I just got a picture in my head from the series when Ricky's dad moves to the dump... Hahaha.

---

Haven't watched it yet, was it more action than the first? I liked it, but the drama/plot was difficult to follow and it could have done with a bit more action.

Oh wait, I forgot of two great ones (they're French though, so subtitles, but 100% worth it). OSS 117 Lost in Rio and OSS 117 Cairo, Nest of Spies. Amazing comedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwA6ir86slQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsSI9nKAxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7gRVSv4G7A

Elite Squad 2 wasn't as violent, where the first focused on street level corruption, the sequel focused on more political corruption.

Tropa de elite 1 was brilliant coz it talked to us brasilians, specially if you live in Rio de Janeiro, it touched you, that was real, these things were happening in real life, i had to run away from the favela coz a war had just started and i was running for my life bullets flying everywhere.

Thats a REAL movie.

And the second one just kept tying it all together, colluding all that violence and the hopeless desire to move out of poverty with the public machine that feeds on greed and allows all these absurds that happen in our lives for money.

I'm going to rewatch OSS117 now, [bleep] I love those movies

yes.png

The Chaser. Korean thriller. Pretty good.

I really enjoyed it.

Some pretty brutal scenes in it having to do with a hammer.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I watched Due Date last night (not by choice) and was pleasantly surprised at it's quality. I really like Robert Downy Jr. and Zach Hippopotamus and found myself laughing quite a bit.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Watched Unthinkable yesterday night - fantastic thriller, and the ending leaves so many questions.

I saw this on Netflix; I read somewhere it wasn't widely shown at theatres due to the production company lacking deals it wanted or something. There was another bomb for sure.

Watched Let Me In, The Hurt Locker and Fanboys recently.

Enjoyed all three movies thoroughly ... :thumbsup:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/

Better.

So true. Another unnecessary American remake for the people that struggle with subtitles.. I've found that, with foreign films like 'Let the Right One In', the people that typically can't cope with subtitles are also not the kind of people that would actually understand the more subtle parts of the film in the first place, so I don't know who these English language remakes are aimed at..

Saw "The Adjustment Bureau" last night with my girlfriend. I thought it was OK, but she was bored by it. I'll admit finding it a little dull during some of the more religious moments in it.

Also saw "The 7 Year Itch" (Marilyn Monroe) for the first time ever earlier today (it was TV; Film Four) and I'm shocked and disappointed in myself for not having watched it earlier! Such a classic.

As for other films I've seen since I last posted here (going on a year), well, there are too many to mention, so I'll just leave this here to save time: IMDB vote history (I swear I've seen more than two films made in 2011.. unsure.gif)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Re-watched the original Jurassic Park. The theme tune alone makes me emotional. Its a shame modern films don't have such moving and emotive theme tunes. It's used numerous times through the film so that the main tune become engrained in your head. Seems to be a thing of the 80s and 90s to have theme tunes.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Had a movie night last night at a mate's place. Everyone on the internet was bored, so I went. We watched:

Requiem for a Dream - Pretty damn awesome.

All three Jackasses - They're pretty funny, although I've seen them all before, 3 just recently.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Princess Mononoke. Miyazaki ftw.

Retefael.png

"We need to gain a historical respect for electronic music. Classical has

had that for hundreds of years. I love all styles of music, but I dont find

that electronic has the same type of timelessness." - Carl Craig