What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Just finished watching Dredd and I loved it. So much better than Judge Dredd was. This was the Dredd I grew up reading, dark and gritty.

And he never once took his helmet off!!! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Just finished watching Dredd and I loved it. So much better than Judge Dredd was. This was the Dredd I grew up reading, dark and gritty.

And he never once took his helmet off!!! :thumbsup:

You probably should have stayed past the credits

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

*Pfft* Who stays past the credits on a DVD? :P

I'll have to check that out when I get home tonight. Even if he does take it off, it's still worlds better than Sylvester Stallone keeping it off for most of the movie.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Watched Gone Baby Gone. Always been a big Ben Affleck fan, this one fits right in. Very interesting moral dilemna, would definitely recommend it.

8/10. Some sub-par acting from some of the supporting cast and a little too much "local colour" makes it lose points, but still definitely worth a watch.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Skyfall - it was pretty good until the last 20 minutes or so, though I dunno if they really thought through the whole 'Bond seduces a sex slave' aspect, because that bit was kind of awful. It was probably the best of the three Daniel Craig films, at least.

More action movies should crib from Home Alone tho.

• Like 1

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The Grey - I dunno why this movie exists. It's not great, it's not awful, the characters aren't particularly enjoyable, the action scenes aren't mindless enough to be fun. It's pretty, I guess. The wolves look nice. But it's not even a great Liam Neeson Wolf Killing Simulator 2012. Way too long, as well.

It might be the worst movie I've seen, in that respect.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The Grey - I dunno why this movie exists. It's not great, it's not awful, the characters aren't particularly enjoyable, the action scenes aren't mindless enough to be fun. It's pretty, I guess. The wolves look nice. But it's not even a great Liam Neeson Wolf Killing Simulator 2012. Way too long, as well.

It might be the worst movie I've seen, in that respect.

Yeah. Really pointless movie. Solidly mediocre.

polvCwJ.gif

Last night I finished watching the first three Bourne movies (thank you $5 movie bin at Wal-Mart!) and they're just as awesome as I remembered. :thumbsup:

idk what you guys are talking about. The Grey was amazing

the grey? more like the GAY

took the words right out of my mouth , i say with a seductive winking face

ew, why were my words in your mouth?

polvCwJ.gif

Watched Super 8. It's got a strong 90's movie vibe to it, with just what you'd expect from a movie by J.J. Abrams with Spielberg producing. It's like Cloverfield, Jaws, and Lost had a love child. That has occasional Michael Bay tendencies (i.e. the overly-explosive train derailment).

22031_s.gif

Saw Zero Dark Thirty. It was pretty good. More deserving of "Best Picture" than Argo imo, although the best movie I've seen this year was Les Mis.

8/10

polvCwJ.gif

I watched Skyfall on DVD earlier this week. It was pretty Good :) It revealed a lot of information about his Past.

Yesterday I watched 4 Movies :) I watched: Identity Thirf, A Good Day to Die Hard, Safe Haven, Silver Lineings

I have already watched Identity Thief & Safe Haven so it was just Good to see them both again.

A Good Day to Die Hard was a Good Action movie like all of the previous ones.

Silver Linings was a Funny movie & had a good story.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Watched Wreck-It Ralph. Loved its art style, use of cameos of classic video game characters, and general plot and characterization. Can't really call it the best thing since sliced bread, but I thought it was enjoyable and worth the renting.

I wonder how long has it been since I last posted here? Oh well, guess I'll return a month later when I find a movie that piques my interest.