What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I liked District 9, but it's one of those movies I find you only watch once. I have no intention of ever watching it again.

After the surprising find of triple dog, I looked in the independent section on Netflix and found Video Game High School. Definitely recommend it to anyone who likes games, as long as you life comedies, and don't expect the movie to take itself all that seriously. Roll with it and you shall laugh.

Will look at that on Netflix tonight maybe :)

Watching Blitz right now. It features that guy from "The Transporter" (the bald guy with the GREAT facial hair :D )

His name escapes me at the moment.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Jason Statham.

Saw Jack Reacher last night. I really liked it, it's not your typical action movie. Much more underlying drama and tension, but paced well so it doesn't slow down. Oh, and it has an excellent, Bullitt-level car chase. 8/10.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I really liked Jack Reacher too :)

Finished watching Blitz. Bad part of town-ish London thing on the South-East side I think, and there's a cop killer on the loose.

9/10 because of Jason Stratham :D

max.png 50.png

Took a look at Blitz, looks good. Not available on Canadian Netflix though, and while I know of a free way to work around that, it's a bit of a pain (I also need to wait for a slot to open up apparently), so I might look at just getting it for real. As a general rule, I like most of the movies Jason Statham is in, though I did give Crank 2 a miss. If you like the actor, probably a lesser known movie of his (guessing, though just because it was unknown to me doesn't mean everyone else on Earth has already seen it) is The Mechanic (2011).

Also, Death Race. Death race is pretty awesome. It has a very minimal plot so there is more room for racing cars with mounted weapons (because lets face it, that's what your watching the movie for). The second Death Race is pretty good too, maybe even better, though it doesn't have Jason Statham in it.

Good god y'all, what is it good for?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Took a look at Blitz, looks good. Not available on Canadian Netflix though, and while I know of a free way to work around that, it's a bit of a pain (I also need to wait for a slot to open up apparently), so I might look at just getting it for real. As a general rule, I like most of the movies Jason Statham is in, though I did give Crank 2 a miss. If you like the actor, probably a lesser known movie of his (guessing, though just because it was unknown to me doesn't mean everyone else on Earth has already seen it) is The Mechanic (2011).

Also, Death Race. Death race is pretty awesome. It has a very minimal plot so there is more room for racing cars with mounted weapons (because lets face it, that's what your watching the movie for). The second Death Race is pretty good too, maybe even better, though it doesn't have Jason Statham in it.

I've been meaning to see death race. I wonder if it's on American Netflix for immediate streaming...

max.png 50.png

Book of Eli - 10/10

Only flaw, Mila Kunis could have been replaced with a better actor.

-

Also, I am disappointed that Mila Kunis (an 8) is playing Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades, instead of Emma Watson (a 10)

qTLQRuS.png

Book of Eli - 10/10

Only flaw, Mila Kunis could have been replaced with a better actor.

-

Also, I am disappointed that Mila Kunis (an 8) is playing Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades, instead of Emma Watson (a 10)

Agree with Mila Kunis being an 8. If she had bigger boobs, she'd be higher up on the scale :thumbup:

I don't understand why everybody thinks Emma Watson is hot though. She's a 7 at best IMO.

77yLQy8.png

Good god y'all, what is it good for?

A kick ass action movie, apparently. Thanks. :thumbup:

Death Race is on someones Netflix, presumably American. Quite frankly, it's criminal that we are missing that up here, but since I own them both, I guess I don't really mind. Actually, by some miracle most of the movies he's in that we have are the ones I don't, so that actually works out rather well for me.

I saw Iron Man 3 in theaters last night. It was pretty darn good. Better than the other two movies, but I'd say not as good as the Avengers.

I'm kinda wondering what they're gonna do in the next Avengers movie...

[hide]

since Iron Man steps down basically in the end.[/hide]

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

i'm counting miniseries as movies cuz there's nowhere else to put them and i'm a rebel baller yo

in the flesh - zombies series where the zombies come back to life and have to reintegrate into society and junk. won't win any awards or anything but it's pretty good. the thing that really stood out was perhaps the most hilariously literal implementation of a metaphor i've ever seen. fwiw i do hope there's a second series because dang there's a whole bunch of plot threads to follow up on.

[spoiler=Spoilers for BBC's In The Flesh if anyone cares about that]so a guy kills his zombie son thinking he was an impostor and the real one will come back to life and his wife founds out and starts slashing at him w/a knife and hits him across the palms and stuff and is then restrained. and then the dad looks at his hands and was like 'OH NO I KILLED MY ACTUAL SON' and holy shit i nearly died laughing.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Man on Fire 10/10

I'll agree with that. It's easily my favorite Denzel Washington movie.

• Like 1

For some reason, I felt like watching Star Wars episode 3. What a bad movie. I hadn't realized how bad the writing was the first time I watched it...but the dialogue is just so awkward...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Big Trouble in Little China - classic, Kurt Russel is genius in it, gets his ass handed to him constantly and still thinks he's the hero, plus he did the film whilst suffering from bad flu! I understand why lots of people don't like it but oh well!

baileydafrog.png