What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Last one was the amazing spiderman. It was okay, not amazing. Hurr huur >.>

Before that the TV film rise of evil. I suppose it was informative. Carlyle acting was great, but he is physically so wrong to play hitler. Hitler = chubby, tall? I guess, broad. Carlyle = slim, short, small frame.

2480+ total

Couple of recent ones..

Snow White and the Huntsman - So many things wrong and stupid about this movie. Its only good parts were actor Chris Hemsworth and the stunning graphics. 3/10.

The Avengers - Solid superhero movie. 8/10.

Taken 2 - Meh. Few things in that movie that didn't make much sense(embassy), but I still enjoyed it somewhat. 6/10.

Battleship - Just like the above..Decent action flick I suppose. 6/10.

Thor - Really liked this movie. Had a good share of action and funny in it. 9/10.

The Expendables - Loved it. :P. Anything with Stallone is good. Can't wait to see the second one. 9/10.

Defiance - Well done, and Daniel Craig...:P. 8/10.

Saw both K-19 the Widowmaker and The Hunt for Red October. I enjoyed the second one more than K-19.

Gladiator - Hadn't seen this in a while. Still as good as I remember it though. 8.5/10.

Braveheart - Not bad. 6.5/10.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Before that the TV film rise of evil. I suppose it was informative. Carlyle acting was great, but he is physically so wrong to play hitler. Hitler = chubby, tall? I guess, broad. Carlyle = slim, short, small frame.

I also just watched spiderman. I'd say it was okay as well...nothing special. 5/10. I thought the special effects were quite bad...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Call me crazy, last movie I watched is Eraserhead by David Lynch. Watched it with my girlfriend and she hated it xD

I found it simply amazing, a really complex movie, can't rescribe it honestly. 9.5/10 (perhaps even 10/10?)

My Runescape Toolkit Client

Core:

Skill data handling: 100% (for now)

Skin system: 80%

Script system for user made addons: 20%

Data (will add methods to retrieve it online, but for the features I want to add, like advanced skill/profit calculations, I need to have it all at hand at anytime):

Item database: 0%

Skill database: 15%

Bestiary: 0%

Features:

Grand Exchange support: 100%

Highscores support: 100%

Calculator support: 100%

Skill support: 80%

(All the stats showed are provvisory, further updates to my client might affect progress on those fields)

Hitler was average height for a man at the time, at about 5'8".

Muppets from Space... it was on TV so I watched it, and still enjoy it.

Muppets take Manhattan... I love this one, too, but fell asleep about half-way through and woke up during...

Stuart Little... hate this one, so I turned the TV off and went back to sleep.

The Cabin in the Woods - really, really good. 9/10 at least. A friend actually tricked me into thinking this would be some bog-standard horror movie, and it was all the better for it. Even as just a stand alone horror film without all the meta stuff I think it would've at least been passable, because it actually made me like the characters.

It even had the whole dark humour thing down pat perfectly.

I think I am going to pretend this is the back-backstory for every next horror film I watch. I mean I don't watch many but this was probably the best one I've ever seen.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The Cabin in the Woods is pretty awesome indeed. And I usually despise horror flicks :-).

Finally went to see Skyfall. It was good, but not as great as it had been hyped up to be. Loved all the references to the old school Bonds though.

It was a good script when they used it for Dances With Wolves. :lol:

Watched Battleship yesterday and it was much better than I thought it was going to be. Some funny bits and lots of stuff going boom. My kind of movie.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It was a good script when they used it for Dances With Wolves. laugh.png

Watched Battleship yesterday and it was much better than I thought it was going to be. Some funny bits and lots of stuff going boom. My kind of movie.

You're a Transformers fan, aren't ya :P ?

22031_s.gif

Battleship was atrocious lol. Pretty much the poster child for generic, empty Hollywood mass production.

Anyway, watched the dark knight rises. It was pretty good, but not as good as TDK. 6.5/10.

polvCwJ.gif

Battleship was atrocious lol. Pretty much the poster child for generic, empty Hollywood mass production.

Even cookie cutter movies can be fun diversions. :P

Speaking of which, I watched Goldfinger today for the umpteenth time. I can't say for sure why, but it's always been my favorite Bond movie.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I was flipping around my apparently dozens of satellite channels and came across one showing movies I hadn't seen in ages. So far I've watched Robocop and Conan the Destroyer and I'm in the middle of The Terminator right now. It's retro movie night! :D

The Bourne Legacy. In itself it was okay...plot was a bit disjointed but acting was pretty good and the action was as well. However, compared to the other bourne movies....it was very generic. I did like both the leads though.

6/10

polvCwJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...