What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

spiderman and batman, and i have to say, both were disappointing. for batman, probably only because heath ledger did amazing in the dark knight. as for spiderman well, andrew garfield is too dorky for my taste. not that tobey maguire was any better, though.

Just got back from watching The Dark Knight Rises. My quick thoughts on it:

[hide= may contain spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet]

I liked the plot development and how they [further] developed the characters. Batman didn't annoy me as much in this one as he had in the previous two movies. I liked Bane in this one, simply because he had that 'don't give a [bleep]' attitude (similar to the Joker). I felt that his ending was a bit abrupt in light of the focus on him the whole movie. Definitely an interesting plot twist in the end. I guess I liked it and didn't at the same time. I felt less satisfied with the ending (Gotham being saved) knowing that the woman was behind it all instead of Bane, tbh. As a side note, Bane's voice was surprising but great at the same time. I've seen pictures of him and I never would have thought he would have the voice that he did. It was hard to understand at times, but I liked how it wasn't the usual low guttural voice; higher pitched, more nonchalant sounding, I guess.

Anyway, I still find the Joker to be a better villain simply because of his motives (his motives being more chaotic and sporadic yet him executing them with stunning precision and planning). Overall, it was a good movie, I think. I liked the Dark Knight's villain better, but I think the overall development in this movie was more noticeable in the Dark Knight Rises.[/hide]

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Psycho - Liked it, but mostly just for Norman's monologue during dinner. The rest is good, but that scene is the peak IMO.

One Hour Photo - Great movie, a new favorite. Actually a re-watch, but I understood far more than before. Robin Williams is a much better actor than comedian.

ParaNorman - Was MUCH better than I was expecting, really liked this one too.

Yeah, I pretty much never post movies I don't like because I never finish watching them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

office space: very funny movie, relatable too now I'm at work. :)

Saving private ryan: finally got around to watching it, great film. Loved the characters and the atmosphere, didn't quite like the gore, I couldn't watch some of the violence :( great film though.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 2 weeks later...

Cowboys and aliens.

I'm impressed by the sheer volume of terrible cliche movie moments they managed to pack into a mere two hours. 2/10, would not watch again.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Hanna. It actually sort of reminded me of the bourne identity (except replace an amnesic bourne with a 16 year old raised by an ex CIA operative in the wilderness of norther Finland, raised to kill a specific person person).

Just watched the Expendable 2, never having seen the first one.

I feel like I missed out on a lot of references. But it was worth seeing Chuck Norris embody his badassery.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Finally watched Titanic, since everyone always seemed so scandalized that I hadn't seen it.

It was okay...I guess it was pretty hyped up but it didn't live up to that for me. I'd give it....7/10.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I saw Hit & run last night. It was pretty Funny. Did NOT like seeing Male Cabbage :mad: Would have been nice to see the Bank robbery part.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

The Dark knight Rises: Went last night. It was very Good. :cool:

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Resident Evil - The New One

I don't even know the name of the movie, that's how stupid it was. I'm not someone that's going to criticize a movie for being unrealistic and taking liberties to excuse some cool scenes. But this movie was just so damn unnceccessary. It starts off by COMPLETELY abandoning the plot of the last one, then starting off a new one with an admittedly cool concept, but it's just more of the same.

One of the biggest draws of this movie was that it brought back some old characters, some from the games, but most of them were either just there to die, or even stupider, just there.

[spoiler=Spoilers]I only even cared about 2 of roughly ten characters in this movie. One was the basketball player, only because in the last one he was the only one with any personality at all. If I hadn't seen the last movie, I wouldn't have cared at all when he kicked it in this one.

The other was the little girl, due to the fact that she's a little girl. The movie does not get points for this.

And then it set up what actually looks to be a pretty amazing thing. Wow, I actually really want to see this! Alright, let's... oh no. No, no no movie, seriously, this is a joke right? I have to hand it to them, I didn't think they could actually make me disappointed to see the end credits.

Pirating the next one, just because I want to see if maybe they'll pick up where they left off in this one, but if the beginning of the last few is any indication, then no, they won't.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Recently watched films:

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - amazing, really amazing. Loved it so much.

I love you Philip morris - Gay Ewan McGregor, Jim Carrey was amazing, great film.

Shaun of the dead - not watched in forever, really one of the great comedies out there.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Just saw Lawless. Holy crap, that film is amazing. I was expecting it to be good, but it completely blew my expectations. Easy 9/10, only thing I can somewhat criticize is how little screentime Gary Oldman gets. Tom Hardy was amazing and Shia Labeouf is like a new actor for me after that performance. Brilliant.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Deshi deshi basara basara

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Just watched Looper. I didn't think it was possible, but this movie blew every other movie this year out of the water for me (including The Dark Knight Rises).

I was absolutely stunned by it. Finally I get to see a movie with an amazing ending!

22031_s.gif