What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Dear Zachary 4/5

Holy balls, what an angering and depressing film. I went in thinking, oh this doesn't seem too bad, I WAS DEAD WRONG. if this story doesn't capture you in some way I think you're not living life correctly. It was really just hauntingly beautiful.

The thing that I had to remember was we were just hearing one side of the story, and though it doesn't really seem like the other side is going to have anything on it, you never know.

Even then, it was obvious when [spoiler=DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE] she killed his kid, that it was completely [bleep]ing obvious that she did everything and should of been in jail forever.

Otherwise yeah, How's it not going to be biased?

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

One Hour Photo: I liked it quite a lot. Now my favourite Robin Williams role.

The Daytrippers: Reasonably good. The dad's the only likable main character by the end.

Léon: The Professional: One of my new favourite films, the best I've seen this year. It was just really amazing. Léon is an amazing character and I loved him.

[hide=Spoilers for Leon]I was yelling at my computer for Léon not to die when he was 'cleaning' with Mathilda, and even more so when the final showdown took place. Though it was a pretty badass death in the end. I haven't been so involved with a character in a movie in a long while. Such an amazing film.[/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. 9/10 - very well made naval warfare film. and Russell Crowe.

3:10 to Yuma. - 7/10 Has Batman and Gladiator. But a bit worse than the two. Still recommended.

Moon. 8/10 - Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Tears Of The Sun. 7/10 - cheese-flavored average war movie. But it has the mighty BW and Monica Bellucci.

Miniamba.png

Jurassic Park: Seen it before, was just renewing my knowledge for:

The Lost World: Jurassic Park: Definitely worse than the original, but not terrible.

Jurassic Park III: Yeah, this one was just bad.

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door: Was pretty cool, should have watched it at its correct point in the story, though.

RockNRolla: Guy Ritchie's probably my least favourite director that I've seen most of their films. I didn't like this one.

The Wild One: Yay bikes and stuff. Didn't pay much attention.

Tristram Shandy: A [rooster] and Bull Story: Exactly like The Trip (A TV series featuring a the main actors in the film). Few funny moments, everything else average. Yay Dylan Moran/Stephen Fry.

#rpgformod

Mirrors 1 and Mirrors 2, too bad it were different movies :(

Really weird movies about..Mirrors!

Didnt get half of what was goin on but probably cus I was not paying too much attention:D

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Waltz With Bashir 3.5/5

Interesting looking documentary, but not as informative, I mean it had a lot of potential , but it was just about one guys journey through this tough experience. Otherwise I would rated it higher.

Super 8 3.5/5

Really not as amazing as everyone has been saying, Really just average story, basically a Goonies and attack the block meets E.T. all really lame. Story was alright but then it felt so rushed in the 3rd act that it just feel short of really being amazing. Plus that symbolism at the end was just stupidly spelled out, they could of not spelled it out more for the audience.

Raiders of the Lost Ark: Solid start to a great series, a re-watch, of course, but still an awesome film.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: Not as good as the first, but still pretty awesome.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: After re-watching them, I think this is my favourite.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Not a particularly bad movie, but stands nowhere near the other three.

One for the Money: Got it for my mum, who is a huge fan of the author and book series, I think I would have enjoyed it a bit more if I had read the book, and/or was a woman. Oh, and if it was a good movie.

Exit Through the Gift Shop: Though I wasn't particularly interested in the topic, this was quite a good documentary, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

#rpgformod

My sister and I watched Human Centipede last night, and then Human Centipede 2 tonight. I didn't mind the first one, there were a few parts that I really liked. As for the second one, it was definitely more messed up in terms of what goes on in the movie. Definitely think I prefer the second one to the first one :^_^:

This means war.

Pleasantly surprised. I don't really like romantic comedies/action comedies but this one was decent and had some pretty good laughs. The whole setting was pretty unbelievable but meh, that's probably the same for all but the best action comedies.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1): Pretty awesome, still haven't read the book, but I knew a lot of what was to happen.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2): Solid ending to a pretty awesome series. I feel that the final battle could have been more awesome.

Bender's Big Score: I missed watching this when they first came out for whatever reason. Was eh at the start, but come the end and tying up, it became quite awesome.

The Beast With a Billion Backs: Yay re-watches, yay for now knowing it's David Cross who voices Yivo.

Bender's Game: Probably my favourite of the Futurama movies. Bender is the best.

Into the Wild Green Yonder: Proooobably the worst of the movies, but still awesome.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines: Nowhere near as good as the second or first, but ok, I guess.

Terminator Salvation: Just terrible. Definitely nowhere near the other three at all.

The Great Dictator: Pretty damn awesome, speech at the end is amazing.

Ocean’s Eleven: Awesome. Clooney and Pitt are the best.

Ocean’s Twelve: Worse than the first, but still entertaining.

Ocean’s Thirteen: Better than the second, but I don't think it was as good at the first.

Ocean’s Eleven (1960): Not sure whether I prefer this or the remake, but one thing's for certain, everyone in the original was much classier.

The Notebook: i cryd evrytim

Sherlock Holmes: Not as good as Sherlock, the TV series, but still pretty damn good. One of Guy Ritchie's best for sure.

Jack and Jill: Pretty much the best movie ever. Adam Sandler is amazing.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: Pretty amazing. Fairly long, but worth it.

The Girl Who Played With Fire: Not as good as the original, but pretty damn awesome. The main chick looks much better in this one.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest: Not as good as the others, but a pretty damn good ending to a pretty damn good series.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Version for Dumb Americans): Pointless remake, but some things were improved, like the inclusion of cats (Until swasticat :c) and the soundtrack (Done by Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross, and those guys are amazing).

THX 1138: Incredibly weird start, but once it got into it and I understood what was going on, it got better (Though it was a very cliche story). Hologram guy was awesome.

(I've been watching a lot of movies lately)

#rpgformod

The Woman in Black - Genuinely scary and tense. Daniel Radcliffe was amazing (and gorgeous) in it - you can't doubt his acting skills at all. I'm shocked this film is a 12, if my brother saw this he wouldn't be able to sleep for days.

The Grudge - The American remake, not the original Japanese. Quite good, made me jump a few times. Not the scariest film I've watched, but it was certainly worth it.

The Grudge 2 - Didn't find it as scary as the first one, just a bit more confusing. I thought the characters were a little more interesting in this one. I'm glad all the different plot threads came together at the end but until that point it was pretty hard to guess what was going on.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Harold and Maude 3.5/5

Interesting comedy, but lacked a little more character development.

Greatest Movie ever sold 2.5/5

Morgan disappoints me yet again, with a totally one sided documentary, that doesn't even begin to show what exactly advertising does to our system. Thanks.

A Separation 3.5/5

Interesting story, and really great writing, but the directing was really sub par at best.

The Thing 4/5

Really great reading the novella and then watching the film, the film does basically skip over the first few chapters, but I thought those were really slow anyways and really didn't need to be there.

Hugo 4.5/5

Really wonderful film, such great cinematography (Still, Tree of life should of still won that oscar.) and highly interesting characters and a very simple and childlike look at the old pictures of the 20's. While still having a story of it's own.

The Pianist 4/5

Adrian Brody was fantastic in this, really had a lot of character, the film its self was way more shocking to me than Schindler's list ever was, great cinematography and really am excited to see more of Polanski's work.

Steamboat Willie 3.5/5

He really abuses those animals. What a dick.

Basketball daiaries 3/5

Alright film, De-cap was really good in this, otherwise the story just really wasn't there, helps me prove the fact that I'll never do Heroin, with other films like Trainspotting.

Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus 3.5/5

Gilliam is [bleep]ing weird.

Anonymous 4/5-It did keep me intrigued which is hard to do since I am not a big movie watcher. It did get confusing for me sometimes, could be fact I was not totally focused on the movie :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Shooter: Pretty good film, although their concept of time was a bit interesting and it all felt a bit rushed. 6.5/10

The Happening: Quite a disappointing film really, I guessed what was causing the event within the first 10 minutes of the film and the ending was a massive cop out as well. One of the rare times Zooey Deschanel wasn't playing a quirky character either. 6/10

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."