What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Thirteen Assassins. Pas mal.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Watched It's a Wonderful Life for the first time yesterday. I can;t believe how amazing of a movie it is, James Stewart does such an amazing job in the movie... First time I've cried at the end of movie in a long long time.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Planes, Trains and Automobiles: Just a feel good movie. And it served its purpose. I liked it.

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome: I just didn't like it. High point was Thunderdome fight. Very boring trilogy, I don't understand the love for it.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest: Pretty damn awesome. I need to see more Jack Nicholson films.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Mission Impossible II

I needed some action, even if it was pretty cheesy.

Really want to get a hold of The Chronicles of Riddick. Last time I watched it I was in 6th grade. I remember it being quite badass.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Vozvrashchenie (The Return) 2003

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

A move about two boys living with their mother and grandmother in a coastal Russian town. Their Dad appears out of nowhere after being gone for twelve years to take them on a fishing trip, testing their manhood at every juncture. One boy wants more than anything to have their Dad love and accept them, the other is filled with bitter contempt for their father. I can't say enough about this movie---so good!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Bunraku (2010) - Cast was amazing, Woody Harrelson, Gackt, Josh Harnett, Ron Perlmam and so many more big names for a movie i don't ever remember seeing advertised. I liked the use of camera angles a lot in this. The fight scenes were very well put together and the story line is very deep and rich, Kept me hoocked from the moment i started watching it, something the modern english cinema hasn't had for me personally in a long time.

Big Trouble in Little China - just watched it for the luls, still enjoyed it as much as i did the first time round.

Watchmen: ultimate cut - this movie was 3hours 35mins long, i liked it a lot and watched it in one sitting. Thought the actors did a very good job playing there characters, Rorschach (Played by Jackie Earle Haley) is by far one of my all time fav characters.

The Man From Nowhere (Korean Movie) - I'm a huge asian cinema fan, and i cried like 6 times during this movie. I love when an action movie manages to pull out all kinds of emotions from me, its damn amazing! Highly recommend this movie.

A Bittersweet Life - Same as above, highly recommend asian movie. Some of the scenes just made me go wow, like the main character getting shot in the head and still getting back up to finish the job... >_<

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png

Little Miss Sunshine 4.5/5 (5th rewatch)

Fantastic film, still makes me happy to watch it, still laughing and great characters and really dynamic, while the cinematography is so well done.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

No Strings Attached.

Hated the plot. Not my thing. But for some reason I found Natalie Portman to be very cute in this movie (when she wasn't having sex).

1/5 just because Natalie was cute. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Æon Flux: Yeah. No. Not a good movie. Beginning to watch all the random films I have.

Airplane!: Decided to finally watch it. I was not disappointed. The best comedy I've seen of late.

#rpgformod

Game of Shadows: Really enjoyed it, the plot was good and some of the camera work was really nice. The only bad point for me was that it tended to jump around a bit but I'd say it was as good as, if not better than the first one. 8/10

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

The Legend of Bagger Vance: I didn't mind it that much, but I kinda have become a Will Smith worshipper thanks to my girlfriend, though..

Wild Wild West: Wasn't that good. Some good moments, but not that good.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day: First film of 2012. And I couldn't have picked a better start. Quite a lot better than the first, that's for sure. Didn't even realise the version I had was 2 and a half hours long.

#rpgformod

He died with a felafel in his hand. 5/5

Too lazy to write a review, but depressing, morbid and really true to how life is.

Edit: Not going to post another reply

Attack The block 2/5

What was this trash, rehashing Aliens on Earth with HORRIBLE CHARACTERS, I didn't care about ANYONE, Nobody was properly developed, the CGI wolf dog thing looked SOOO original (sarcasm) Overall, horrible everything, acting was alright.. Cinematography was pretty point and shoot, script seemed a little contrived otherwise, it's completely watchable if you like not thinking about anything for an hour and a half.

Submarine 4/5

Really nice and extremely well directed coming of age film, very surprising to see a good one done in a while. Really liked the characters, soundtrack was nice, Just wanted another artist to do it. OVERALL, FANTASTIC CINEMATOGRAPHY, really liked the fading to red and blue, different and totally fit with the films color tones, everybody was well acted and did their parts well.

Next up: 13 Assassins

Game of Shadows: Really enjoyed it, the plot was good and some of the camera work was really nice. The only bad point for me was that it tended to jump around a bit but I'd say it was as good as, if not better than the first one. 8/10

I enjoyed it a lot, too. The action scenes were really well done.

[hide]espcially the scene in the woods with the cannon/guns/etc.

But I was really disappointed with how small Rachel McAdamas' role was in this movie. I didn't read any reviews before going to watch it, so I guess I didn't see it coming. :( [/hide]

Staurolite.png

Colombiana - I enjoyed it a lot. I feel like i would have liked a little something extra from it but I can't quite put my finger on what that would be...

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog