What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

"Accepted"

A funny movie to keep your mind off the worries.

Actually laughed at some scenes :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Paper Moon 4/5

Really fantastic acting, great story, pacing was a little weak, otherwise this was splendid. Loved the cinematography throughout and the long shots of the little 9 year old girl remembering all those lines like that, I couldn't even do that :( Really fantastic

Baraka 4.5/5

Seriously beautiful. has "no plot, no storyline, no actors, no dialogue nor any voice-over" and does a fantastic job of saying a message regardless, and the film as a whole was shot so beautifully I couldn't pull my eyes away. Only problem is I wished they had filmed more European countries. Otherwise would of been a perfect film.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I love Baraka. It is the reference I use when showing people how much difference there is between blu-ray and dvd.

You should probably show me this, since I did watch it on DVD and not blu-ray, mostly because my computer RAM isn't enough to play Blu-ray rips

Just saw Puss in Boots. I loved the movie and the fact it wasn't as disappointing as Shrek 4. Was glad it was worth the money even though I suffered a 50-minute traffic jam out of nowhere which almost made me late to the showing I planned.

4.5/5

Been watching a movie every day for a while now.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert: Full of lulz. Glorious movie.

The King of Kong: Pretty cool. I was told mullet guy was super evil. Disappointing he wasn't the most evil person ever.

High Fidelity: Reasonably good. Had saw the first half hour before.

The Dish: Pretty cool.

The Quiet American: Pretty cool. Was hard for me to get into in the beginning, but it got better as it went along.

Pan's Labyrinth: Awesome. Hard to get fully into 'cause of all the Spanish and all that. White eye-hands guy is awesome.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow: Weird style, that may have made it fairly average for me. Not used to it.

Shallow Grave: Glasses guy got so evil. Pretty cool, but nowhere near as good as the other Danny Boyle films I've seen.

A Life Less Ordinary: Decent enough. Not as bad as Rotten Tomatoes (My primary source for movie reviews) said. Only problem: Horrible ending.

The Beach: Boring. High points were Moby and Chemical Brothers in the soundtrack. Definitely Danny Boyle's worst I've seen so far.

Millions: Not worth the 87% on Rotten Tomatoes, but still a pretty good movie. I hate children.

Sunshine tomorrow, and then I've seen all of Danny Boyle's films.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Apollo 13. One of my favorite movies.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Silence of the Lambs: First time I'd seen it. It was awesome.

Space Jam: Also the first time I'd seen it, girlfriend made me watch it after she heard I hadn't seen it.

Poultrygeist: Terrible movie, somewhat funny at points, too much singing.

Primer: What even just happened. Probably the worst movie I could have chosen in my incredibly tired state.

#rpgformod

Pineapple Express - Loved it :P

Sex Drive - Really funny, liked it a lot.

In Time - Very interesting movie. Kind of a weird concept to think about. Enjoyed it.

Johnny English 2 - Really funny :lol:

Tower Heist - I definitely enjoyed it, but honestly I expected it to be funnier. Basically the best funny parts were in the trailer and while the rest was good, there weren't many other parts that were really funny.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Miller's Crossing: Was pretty good. Not sure if it was as good as people thinks it is.

Next director/s I'm watching are the Coen Brothers' films. Tomorrow night I'll watch Barton Fink.

#rpgformod

The Boat That Rocked - watched it again, loved it like the first time :)

3 Idiots - watched it for the second time as well to refresh my memory - just awesome.

Hanna - great movie.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Do the right thing 3.5/5

Interesting, probably the best film about racism I've seen. Been disappointed by most others. I don't get where people were saying "he didn't do the right thing" Overall, great pacing, characters were a little contrived, mood and tone were [bleep]ing great, It really felt like the hottest day of the year, and it's quite cold where I'm at.