What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Went to see Killer Elite last night. Enjoyable film. Robert De Niro didn't play a huge part in it, though. Well, he played a big part but wasn't in it enough.

I felt the storyline was lacking, almost to the point of being boring. Although there were some good scenes. The cinema itself was empty, surprisingly enough. It was only released two days ago.. I'd say there was maybe 10-15 people in the room.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The Third Man 3.5/5

Not one for Noir films, but this quite a good one. Orson Wells does a fantastic job in it and the whole mystery part of it just kept you guessing. One of the better Noir films I've seen

The Sting 4/5

Fantastic acting from both Redford and Newman, interesting story, great plot twists. Pacing was a little slow, but overall still a great film.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil 4.5/5

Really nice take on the horror genre, being a little cliche and still having a fun and pretty interesting plot, characters were well presented and everything was pretty top notch. Great film, looking forward to more from the director.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Barney's version: Well made, well acted. I kind of felt like it lacked direction though, not to mention being pretty depressing. 6/10.

50/50: Much different (and better) than I expected. Seth Rogen didn't ruin it at all (I find he tends to do that with serious movies) and I very much enjoyed it. 7.5/10

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Cars 2 - Definitely a bad moment for Pixar :/ I will never watch it again.

Never saw it, and I doubt I was going to especially after what you mentioned. I still remember how they were still advertising and selling Cars products long after the first movie was in theaters/dvd. :blink:

Was watching Cujo for a bit, but stopped halfway since I couldn't really take the movie seriously with them exaggerating rabies more than a zombie movie.

I've been watching way too many scary movies with my bf ;_;

Insidious - Had the scariest single moment. I'd seen the darth maul appearing gif online already and it had really scared me. So when the demon appeared in the film and I wasn't expecting it, I flipped out XD

Paranormal Activity - Definitely scary. Loved it. Body-at-the-cam at the end terrified us all.

Paranormal Activity 2 - I'd say as scary as the first. The cupboards bursting open was such an expected moment.

Poltergeist - Old film, didn't really scare me. Decent movie though - creepy.

Grave Encounters - DEAR GOD. TERRIFYING. I really have a thing for psychiatric settings and combining that with the 'found footage' subgenre was great. It didn't have a single most terrifying moment but I think overall it was the scariest. Loved it.

We're going to watch PA3 on Thursday at the cinema. It's gonna be epic.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Paranormal Entity - Terrible, wasn't scary - just a bit creepy at times. I must admit, it did come from the people that make 'Snakes on a train' and such :P

The Exorcist - A proper movie. Didn't really scare me, was more creepy than scary. I can imagine why it scared more people at the time. I really enjoyed it, it was even hilarious at times. :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

We're going to watch PA3 on Thursday at the cinema. It's gonna be epic.

Be sure to sit behind your friends and jump on them during the really intense moments. I know a friend of mine is planning to do that to his gf, which will produce vast lulz.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Watched two Tarantino Classics I'd been meaning to watch for ages but never got around to.

Reservoir Dogs - 8/10 - Good movie. Well done and acted, kept my attention throughout.

Pul Fiction - 9.5/10 - People have been recommending this to me for ages, now I know why. Great movie.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I just finished season 5 of 24. Holy shit that season was epic :P Definitely the best one so far and it will be bloody difficult to beat.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Watched two Tarantino Classics I'd been meaning to watch for ages but never got around to.

Reservoir Dogs - 8/10 - Good movie. Well done and acted, kept my attention throughout.

Pul Fiction - 9.5/10 - People have been recommending this to me for ages, now I know why. Great movie.

I agree with your ratings. :thumbup: