What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Terry Gilliam is the next director I'm watching, I'll start going in chronological order now that I'm done with the Monty Python films. :3

Sometime he didn't direct but was a main part of wasLost in La Mancha I haven't seen it, mostly because his films are average at best. Also, Brazil is extremely weird.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Breaking Dawn.

A girl invited me so I just went because friends were going to be there and we were going to laugh at the awfulness.

That movie is pure shit. Pure shit. Nothing really happens until the last ten minutes and the acting and dialogue was so awful that I cringed at points. However, there is one hilarious scene where werewolves are talking in human voices. Think of the dogs from UP. I started cracking up in the theater.

Do not see it. Not even the werewolves-talking scene made it worth it.

The worst part was that teenage girls were walking out and calling it "one of the greatest films they've seen".

Revenge of the nerds 3/5

Twas okay. Funny sometimes, all the characters were really one dimensional and the plot was pretty lame. jokes were still funny. meh.

Breaking Dawn.

A girl invited me so I just went because friends were going to be there and we were going to laugh at the awfulness.

That movie is pure shit. Pure shit. Nothing really happens until the last ten minutes and the acting and dialogue was so awful that I cringed at points. However, there is one hilarious scene where werewolves are talking in human voices. Think of the dogs from UP. I started cracking up in the theater.

Do not see it. Not even the werewolves-talking scene made it worth it.

The worst part was that teenage girls were walking out and calling it "one of the greatest films they've seen".

I'm of the same opinion; rubbish movie. However, I must presume you haven't read the books. Nor have I. But those who I went with had - and to them, it was a good movie. We (Being normal - not reading the books) didn't really get everything that was going on, and will happen in the next movie.

It's received rubbish reviews from critics. Becuase they are reviewing the movie as if it was just that- one movie. If they were to review the book and the movie, I think it would be different. One compliments the other.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I don't think you need to read the book to see awful acting. I've read the first book and watched some of the first movie and still thought it was awful. I'm no hardcore twilight hater, the book was nothing special but mildly entertaining at any rate.

I just watched the Godfather (the original). I was disappointed; I think it was partially because everyone hypes it up so much. In general the acting was great but I thought the plot lacked direction and was hard to understand. 5/10

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I haven't seen the new Twilight movie but I have read all the books and seen all the previous movies.. and I think they're rubbish. I'm not z0mg anti Twilight and found the books mildly entertaining.. but the movies are crap IMO. Bella has the exact same expression on her face throughout every single movie. The movies have horrible flow and I feel like 90% of the time it's just looking at shirtless men.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Fat Head 3/5

Guy basically loses weight eating fast food, Average film, wasn't that interesting. WAY more factual than Super Size Me. Basically a big [bleep] you to Super Size me. Debunked everything in that film that I already hated, and it was alright. Pacing/animation could of been better. What I've learned, quit eating bread and stuff with corn, crap makes you WAY fatter than eating fast food...

Jabberwocky: Yeah. No. Didn't like it.

Time Bandits: Funny at times, strange most of the time. I enjoyed it.

Snatch: Didn't find it that good, it was just Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels again (As I knew), and I didn't find that terribly amazing the first time round.

Brazil: Found it hard to follow, personally. From what I could understand, it wasn't half bad.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Revenge of the nerds 3/5

Twas okay. Funny sometimes, all the characters were really one dimensional and the plot was pretty lame. jokes were still funny. meh.

I found the second Movie in the series to be the best. Never liked any of the other 3.

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png

Abduction - It was like... Harry Potter meets James Bond. Simply didn't mix right. The action scenes made up for it but the flowery teenage romance bs draggs it down to a 2.5/5 from me.

Killer Elite - Pretty good Action/Thriller with the usual great performance from Statham. 4/5.

Cowboys and Aliens - I was put off by the Aliens in the title, but it was actually a really good film. Renewed my faith in Daniel Craig. 4/5.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - Too predictable, seen the plot so many times before. The older films are much better. 2/5.

Margin Call - Despite not being my usual taste in film, it had me hooked till the end. 5/5.

Johnny English Reborn - The first one was better, but nonetheless you can't beat a good Rowan Atkinson. 5/5.

Deathly Hallows Part 2 - One of the greatest series' ever deserved a better finale. All throughout I was thinking "This is great and all... but it should be EPIC, not great". They should have brought Peter Jackson in to direct. 3/5.

Captain America - Marvel pulls off another epic. Highly underrated. 5/5.

Knowing - Had a really great start but the ending was kinda lame. I wanted more, I wanted the solution to be more than some deus ex machina. Great concept in theory.

Source Code - 99% confusing but I liked the characters and by the end, once the plot had tied together, I was rather impressed. Reminded me a bit of Inception (without being that epic).

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen: Probably my favourite Gilliam film so far. Enjoyable characters and story, not hard to follow. Much better than some of his other films.

#rpgformod

Time Bandits: Funny at times, strange most of the time. I enjoyed it.

Totally misleading film

"Starring THESE TOTALLY famous people" Oh wait no it's about a boy and a bunch of midgets running around time stealing things.

The Fisher King: I liked it quite a bit. Both Robin Williams and Jeff Bridges were pretty awesome. Some of it seemed familiar, but I don't recall seeing it, ah well. Still good.

12 Monkeys: Who doesn't love time travel, Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt? Was pretty awesome. I can only hope Gilliam continues being awesome.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Would have been better if I didn't have a migraine.

Three remain. Going to see Inbetweeners Movie today.

#rpgformod

Inbetweeners Movie: Was an awesome end to an awesome TV show.

Brothers Grimm: Watched it once sort of (Was with my lady :3) and skimmed through it today. Probably would have enjoyed it more if I paid more attention, but eh.

Tideland: Why. Terrible, as expected and told so by my friends who had previously seen it.

Only have one Terry Gilliam film to watch, now.

Also, for those who have seen Memento (Protip: You should have), this is my mate's new and first tattoo.

[hide]2qmj284.jpg[/hide]

#rpgformod

Last three movies I've watched.

The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, And Miyazaki's Castle in The Sky.

I love the Matrix series, and watching Castle in The Sky brings back memories when I was younger.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Inbetweeners Movie: Was an awesome end to an awesome TV show.

Brothers Grimm: Watched it once sort of (Was with my lady :3) and skimmed through it today. Probably would have enjoyed it more if I paid more attention, but eh.

Tideland: Why. Terrible, as expected and told so by my friends who had previously seen it.

Only have one Terry Gilliam film to watch, now.

Also, for those who have seen Memento (Protip: You should have), this is my mate's new and first tattoo.

I'm not sure what he was thinking with Tideland, it was just not good at all.

I just finished watching all 8 Harry Potter movies, the last three of which I hadn't seen yet. They were actually pretty good.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus: Had a random sick feeling part way though so I watched it with an hour break between the parts, but it was pretty cool.

Terry Gilliam down. Next up is David O. Russell.

#rpgformod

Diagnosis: Death: Was pretty damn funny. Kiwis make everything better and funnier.

Three Kings: War movie, Mark Wahlberg. Two things that I dislike, and so that made the movie less enjoyable.

#rpgformod

Win Win 3.5/5

Paul was really fantastic in this, as usual. All the other actors were alright, but I mean, Paul stole the show. Plot was a little bland, but I think the realism of the whole thing really stood out to me. OH GOD, SO MUCH YELLOW IN THIS MOVIE. I have no clue what symbolism that made.. but Yellow, everywhere. Good pacing, interesting character (a bit) and some nice music to top it all off.

I Heart Huckabees: Jason Schwartzman is awesome, but I didn't really like it.

The Fighter: Eeeeh. I really don't like Mark Wahlberg. But Christian Bale is awesome.

All in all, I found David O. Russell's films kinda bad. I don't really know why. Next up is the films that George Clooney has directed, and today I watched:

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind: I liked it. George Clooney is awesome, and so I hope the other films he directed are.

#rpgformod

Watched the entire matrix series over the past two days. Still my favorite movie series ever.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

50/50 4/5

Great film, felt a little sad that the ending was like it was. not sad emotionally, but film wise it should of been different. Interesting and dynamic characters, and a overall plot that works well with the characters.

Usual Suspects (rerate) 1.5/5

Horrible characters, so bland, plot was boring as chicken, the characters were so underdeveloped and once you know the spoiler the whole film is ruined and the entire thing is shit anyways. cinematography was just point and shoot and the acting was alright, a few of the main characters could of been a bit better acted, and I hated Del Toro, couldn't understand him and he looked so stupid. So bland, almost fell asleep for the second time. Good thing I hated this the first time 3 years ago, it still doesn't hold up.