What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

@aspeeder: It[sic] Happy Feet 2 as politically influenced as the first was? Ie. none of this crap about global warming and pollutin, etc?

This time it's a bit more about saving endangered species, and there's a tiny bit about oil spills in there but it's pretty minor. This time the conflict is much more within the characters. Also a tangent, the Queen songs are always my favorite of these two movies, loved somebody to love in the first and this one has a really good under pressure cover.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Once Upon a Time in Mexico: Trilogy got worse over time, in my eyes, but only slightly, they were all about the same in goodness.

From Dusk Till Dawn: Didn't pay any attention or enjoy it as much as I could as the 'twist' had been revealed to me. I hate people who do that, and I hate myself when I do it unintentionally.

Jumper: Didn't feel like a two and a bit hour movie (Sin City), so I chucked on the shortest movie I had. I expected it to be terrible, and it was.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade 4/5

Nazis, fights, finding lost treasures. Great Indiana film. NOT as good as Raiders, ever.

See I always preferred the Last Crusade over the rest of them.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Sin City: Was pretty cool, though didn't like it as much as I did the Mexico trilogy.

Pulp Fiction: In chronological order. Was amazing as Pulp Fiction always is. Sad thing is you get all the Jules scenes out of the way early in the film.

#rpgformod

Sin City: Was pretty cool, though didn't like it as much as I did the Mexico trilogy.

Pulp Fiction: In chronological order. Was amazing as Pulp Fiction always is. Sad thing is you get all the Jules scenes out of the way early in the film.

In chronological order? Heresy!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

In chronological order? Heresy!

T'was weird. But cool to see. I prefer it non-chronological.

#rpgformod

Just finished watching Life Is Beautiful at a movie night with some friends.

Really powerful movie, and funny at times. Was sad about the ending, though.

9/10 (just cause I didn't want Guido to die).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Tree of Life.

I fell asleep. I understood it from the get go and was really bored by it. It was too fast paced for a slow movie, if that makes any sense.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Mad Max: Didn't pay enough attention, and was let down by the high ratings other people have given it, so I didn't think it that great.

Taken: Incredibly average. One of the shortest movies I had, and my mates have had a debate about it and whether it's good or not. (Mostly one person against the rest)

#rpgformod

Layer Cake - 5/5. Renewed my faith in Daniel Craig. Would definitely recommend.

Final Destination 5 - I liked the twist on the end... but when you're watching a film of mindless gore and death, any sort of hint at a plot seems impressive. 2/5.

In Time - Batman Begins meets Equilibrium. The one thing I am disappointed about is the cast... though some roles were played well, 3/5.

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade 4/5

Nazis, fights, finding lost treasures. Great Indiana film. NOT as good as Raiders, ever.

See I always preferred the Last Crusade over the rest of them.

I've only seen part of each of the them...

Faster- Not bad, not great. 6/10

The Chronicles of Riddick- I can't wait to see what the next one will be. 7.5/10

I preferred Last Crusade over Raiders, personally. Not sure why. I'd place Temple of Doom as the worst.

Anyway, I've had a good week for movies.

Catch Me If You Can

12 Angry Men

One Hour Photo

All new favorites.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Memento, in chronological order: I found it more confusing like this. Haha. Always fun to get a different perspective.

Mad Max 2: Better than the first, but still not super amazing.

Pitch Black: Took my seven years to see the last half hour, but still pretty cool. Probably one of the first non-wussy movies I ever saw.

The Sweetest Thing: Terrible.

Wet Hot American Summer: Had moments of extreme lulz, minor lulz and boring bits. But reasonably good.

#rpgformod