What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I finally got around to seeing Final Destination 4. I now remember why I didn't want to see it. All of the deaths were either impossible or could have been easily prevented if basic safety protocol had been followed. For instance, who the hell leaves an electrical box open inside of an automatic car wash?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I finally got around to see Final Destion 4. I now remember why I didn't want to see it. All of the deaths were either impossible or could have been easily prevented if basic safety protocol had been followed. For instance, who the hell leaves an electrical box open inside of an automatic car wash?

Lol I walked out of the theater during that movie. I thought it was that bad :wall:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Kung Pow.

I watched it with a bunch of friends. It's so stupid and so funny cause of it. I had watched it in middle school with a friend, so it was good to watch it again finally and find it equally as funny.

4/5

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Sucker Punch is what I saw last. Honestly, I was rather disappointed considering I wanted to see it after seeing all the advertisements. Babydoll reminds me of a cliche anime character with the school uniform + katana.

Personal rating: 3/5. It was okay, but it just felt like there was too much stuff in it and was lacking in something that could've made it better. :|

High and low (1963)

4/5

Kurosawa and Mifune do it again

a little flawed on where the story went, but overall a great pacing and fantastic acting, so glad I didn't overlook this film.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Just saw Hobo with a Shotgun. I have to say, that movie was one of the greatest I've ever seen. It's almost as good as The Room, but just barely misses surpassing it as my all time favorite movie.

Lol it was sooooooo bad, but in a funny way. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Going the Distance - I thought it was great! A ton of funny moments and a nice bit of romance.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Watched Fear and loathing in Las Vegas. It was excellent, but a bit too long.

Also, Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society. Also pretty good, some great scenes, but it had the same problem that the series had with the characters that get almost no screen time, and the plot felt sort of weak at momnets. Still, I'd recommend it.

16185_s.gif

Hanna (2010) 2.5/5

A CIA/FBI trained girl (I can't remember) who decides through the guidance of her father to murder a woman his dad dislikes. Overall, pretty crappy revenge movie, and everytime the music played there was fight and the music just said "Oh you're about to see some action get ready" Pacing was decent, and the acting seemed a bit too forced to me.

The Shining (1980) 4/5

Great pacing, fantastic acting, interesting plot. But it didn't much scare me for a horror movie. (But I was scared when it said Tuesday, it just jumped out at me) Overall though pretty good for something that didn't much scare me.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Drive - Amazing soundtrack and I quite liked it. Although, it's advertised as an action movie on TV it's more of a dark drama with some action in it.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Midnight in Paris - I really didn't like it. I thought it was boring.

I thought it was boring too. I wanted to like it, but it was just so boring. I honestly almost feel asleep in the theater ha.

I also saw Drive Saturday, it was really good. It was a refreshingly different movie then what you would have expected for what came off as a major studio film from it's marketing but is rather an independent which caught me by surprise.

tFtfA.jpg

Midnight in Paris - I really didn't like it. I thought it was boring.

I thought it was boring too. I wanted to like it, but it was just so boring. I honestly almost feel asleep in the theater ha.

I know right.. I didn't know much about the plot before I started it but the cast seemed good and I thought it would be a fun romantic comedy. I didn't realize it would be a time traveling movie with horrible relationships and very little actual comedy despite being a "comedy."

Posted Image