What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Gettysburg, 93.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I am gonna watch again in a couple of months, because as a non-American who hasn't read American history (all you get filled with is Hitlers escapades), it was a little bit difficult to piece it all together. Good acting and everything.

I must say, what i really like is that there's no cgi (correct me if i'm wrong) and huge amount of extras besides the main actors. I don't know how to put it, but it doesn't feel as 'fake' as some modern movies.

9/10.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

30 Minutes or Less.

I really like the main actor. He was super good in Social Network, and was pretty funny in this movie. Also, watching Hot Rod makes the movie so much better because all you think of is Rico when you see the main bad guy.

4/5. I laughed a lot.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Buried: Could have been better.

Hanna: Also could have been better, with explaining the story and such.

Adventureland: Dragged on forever, and Kristen Stewart makes me sad.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

The Ninth Gate: Weird film, not particularly brilliant though. The story was interesting and the film had the potential to be really good but it was massively let down by the acting (Depp was good, as he always is), the effects and the ending. Films that just end without explaining anything annoy me massively. 6/10

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

The Change Up - 5/10 was something to occasionally laugh at for being so far out there plus i had nothing better to do on a saturday night.

I'm watching Take me Home Tonight and Planet of the Apes (2001) tonight i'll post ratings possibly afterwards

Low_C.png

Saw 30 Seconds or Less earlier today and was a bit disappointed. The majority of the best jokes you see in the trailer and the plot is to simple, the characters are never really challenged so you basically see them run through all the make plot points without any mistakes or roadblocks.

tFtfA.jpg

Shutter island - wow that was an amazing film. Didn't see the ending coming but everything prior to it makes sense.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I watched Rango a few days ago... I honestly didn't really like it :/ I thought the beginning was slow, weird, didn't transition well, and I had no idea where the movie was going. Then the rest was just very cliché, not that funny, and I didn't feel like the movie flowed very well.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Watched Limitless last week. Pretty cool movie IMO. :thumbup:

Bought Paul today, going to watch it. Seen some of it, pretty epic movie. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

For someone who doesn't like most movies and therefore hasn't seen that many, what would you guys recommend? Just movies that you have to see at some time in your life. If they're on Netflix so I can watch them easily, 10 kudos for you.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.