What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I'm about to spend my night watching B-List horror films. So far on the queue is Surf Nazis Must Die, Troll 2, and ThanksKilling. Any others I need?

The Gingerdead Man?

Gary Busey as a killer Gingerbread Man.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I'm about to spend my night watching B-List horror films. So far on the queue is Surf Nazis Must Die, Troll 2, and ThanksKilling. Any others I need?

The Gingerdead Man?

Gary Busey as a killer Gingerbread Man.

Gingerdead Man 2 is so much worse.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A Town Called Panic.

It's a really strange movie.

I loved it. Quite weird and hilarious.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just finished watching "Once Upon a Time in the West".

They don't make westerns like they did in the 60s.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Bridesmaids - from the poster i thought it would be just another mindless farting movie. Apparently it is not. The first 30 minutes were (for the most part) great boredom. That's not to say it didn't have unexpected moments in them but it felt monotonous overall. The part where they try dresses on is where the movie kicked in for me...maybe also because it's kind of an unexpected situation. It's not that kind of set-up where you feel it's a cliche. When i least expected it they put in that gag which was fantastic! There weren't other particularly other memorable moments in the film.....however the ending managed to make me emotional and happy, instead of it just being another corny 'been there, done that' type of ending. This movie was not bad, but i wouldn't call it brilliant either - that's a whole different class. It was...good if you can get past the initial drag.

Cheers Racheya - it was worth my time ;)

Final1.jpg

Harry Potter 6. Had seen all of them except that one. Not big into that type of fiction.

My sister did tell me that eventually Snape dies. That pissed me off. Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, Ginny, anyone but Snape. He's just so dark and does whatever the hell he wants. Probably the only character I like. (Notice I didn't say Hermione. She's kind of a babe.)

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Harry Potter 6. Had seen all of them except that one. Not big into that type of fiction.

My sister did tell me that eventually Snape dies. That pissed me off. Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, Ginny, anyone but Snape. He's just so dark and does whatever the hell he wants. Probably the only character I like. (Notice I didn't say Hermione. She's kind of a babe.)

Snape really was the best character. In book 7, J. K. Rowling devotes an entire chapter to his backstory and it's easily the best part of the whole series. I really hope that translates well to the movie.

OT: I watched The Boondock Saints. I don't know why people recommended me this movie. I thought it was garbage.

Also Before Sunrise. I'm not one for romance movies, but this one was actually really good. Now to watch the sequel!

OT: I watched The Boondock Saints. I don't know why people recommended me this movie. I thought it was garbage.

What! I love The Boondock Saints! :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Bridesmaids: Dire film, not particularly funny and fairly predictable. 3/10.

Bad Teacher: Better than I expected but it wasn't anything special. Had it's funny moments and it made me wish Cameron Diaz was my teacher at school, or at least I wish I had someone like her :P 5/10

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

My guy friend told me it was the chick version of the Hangover. So I thought it was going to be really funny. That was one of the most stupid movies I've ever seen. I only found that sister character (the manly-army girl) funny. Everything else was just, eh. And they tried to make such a raunchy movie end with this serious nice relationship between the girl who sleeps around and a genuinely nice guy. I'd give that movie a whopping 2/10.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My guy friend told me it was the chick version of the Hangover. So I thought it was going to be really funny. That was one of the most stupid movies I've ever seen. I only found that sister character (the manly-army girl) funny. Everything else was just, eh. And they tried to make such a raunchy movie end with this serious nice relationship between the girl who sleeps around and a genuinely nice guy. I'd give that movie a whopping 2/10.

The only possible association it has with Hangover is that they are bridesmaids while the others are with the groom. That's where it ends. Hangover is a just a feel-good movie while this one is about...i'm not even sure lol. Just because it's about girls doesn't mean it has to rely just on romance and personal conflicts. They could have chosen to make it funny but i guess it was targeted towards a female audience?

Final1.jpg

The only possible association it has with Hangover is that they are bridesmaids while the others are with the groom. That's where it ends. Hangover is a just a feel-good movie while this one is about...i'm not even sure lol. Just because it's about girls doesn't mean it has to rely just on romance and personal conflicts. They could have chosen to make it funny but i guess it was targeted towards a female audience?

Yeah, I just don't think you guys get it :P

I watched it with my boyfriend and he thought it was quite good, but it *is* aimed more at a female audience so I wouldn't be surprised that most people here won't like it.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I watched it with my boyfriend and he thought it was quite good, but it *is* aimed more at a female audience so I wouldn't be surprised that most people here won't like it.

I liked it, although I feel my local critics were too generous.

I watched the Toy Story series over the last 3 days. 2 of my favourites as a kid and a fitting end (assuming they DO end it) to it.

I think the movie would have been good if the chemistry between the two brothers was good. If it felt like a sort of journey shared by two brothers, a way for them to grow up together and realize the unfairness of the world, it would have been good. That's why I was expecting it to end with one or both of them in prison or dead. But instead we got a happy carefree ending where nothing was learned, and no characters were developed, and the two didn't feel like they were really brothers or on a journey at all. Just guys who worked together who did some stuff. But you know, opinions, etc. etc.

Today I watched House of Flying Daggers. Incredible visuals, always a pleasure to look at. And dat final confrontation

I think the movie would have been good if the chemistry between the two brothers was good. If it felt like a sort of journey shared by two brothers, a way for them to grow up together and realize the unfairness of the world, it would have been good. That's why I was expecting it to end with one or both of them in prison or dead. But instead we got a happy carefree ending where nothing was learned, and no characters were developed, and the two didn't feel like they were really brothers or on a journey at all. Just guys who worked together who did some stuff. But you know, opinions, etc. etc.

I never saw the end, but what I saw was definitely worth it. I really should watch it again.