What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

X-Men: First Class - Never really been a massive fan of the X-Men films, I always found them to be lacking something and I never found them particularly memorable. I really was surprised at how good this film was though, it was good to get a background to how it all started and Charles and Erik's friendship. Casting was pretty good too, most of the actors are relatively unknown but they freshened up X Men. 8/10

Pirates 4 - Loved the first one, not so much the second and the third was rubbish so I was hoping they got it right with this film, although it didn't look that great from the trailers. A lot better than the 2nd and 3rd films, although not as good as the 1st. Can't really fault this film, it has everything the 1st Pirates film had although the Spanish seemed a somewhat pointless addition. 7/10

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Reservoir Dogs. Somehow manages to get better every time.

How does Jackie Brown pale in comparison to Reservoir and Pulp? Is it at least worth the watch? If it's as bad as Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds, I don't think I want to spend the time.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also saw Shrooms. God was that [cabbage].

Edited by CrustyGoblinFoot

If it's as bad as Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds, I don't think I want to spend the time.

wat

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If it's as bad as Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds, I don't think I want to spend the time.

wat

Don't worry, there's only about ten movies out there that I consider "good". Kill Bill and Inglorious probably are good movies in the grand scheme of things. :smile:

I also think The Matrix is boring if it's of any consolation.

How does Jackie Brown pale in comparison to Reservoir and Pulp? Is it at least worth the watch? If it's as bad as Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds, I don't think I want to spend the time.

It's ok, but definitely behind other Tarantino films. Except Deathproof. It's better than that.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Funny Games - Watched it for the first time in quite a while. Turns out I missed a pretty important plot point, which contributed GREATLY to not liking it last time. Now, I wasn't worried about the protagonists dying, my issue was with the remote scene. But upon re-watching it, I picked up on the point the movie was based around in the first place. Before I took the thing at face value, the events happening on the screen, but that was the entire point: "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" After all, why else did you watch this movie if you didn't want to see some people get terrorized? Why did you want to see that?

Frozen - Somewhat badly acted, though not too badly. As TV Tropes put it, Twenty Minutes With Jerks the movie, basically. You spend the first while just waiting for these people to die, because although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, they're all [wagon] (until later on, at least). Basically, three people get trapped on a ski lift during a snowstorm and because of a few coincidences, no one knows they're up there. They try to survive/escape. I actually found it pretty scary, for this factor alone: It's a situation where there is no pleasant way out. I'm not scared of a serial killer chasing me, he can be outrun or killed. In this case, the characters, no matter how clever they get, are completely and utterly screwed. Well, not entirely true or there'd be no movie. More like, they're screwed, unless they destroy their bodies in order to escape. There we go. The only problem with it, the character that has absolutely no development and is unintentionally annoying is the sole survivor.

Shaun of the Dead - Never gets old.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Jackass 3-never seen it, was funny but I didnt get as much laughs as the first or 2nd one.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Megan is Missing - Good movie, some may like, some may hate, the style is different, since the main characters are the ones that films. The last part is disturbing. Story about how some 14 years old gets kidnapped and murdered, and how her friend gets kidnapped and tortured, then buried alive. Seems horrible, but really isn't. At some exceptions.

Hard Candy - Excellent movie, Ellen Page is just INCREDIBLE in this movie. Story of how a pedophile meets this 14 years old online and they meet, guy thinks he can get girl, but girl is a smartass which gives the pedophile a lesson. Girl chops off dude's penis at some point.

Augusts Underground Mordum - No comment, freaking disturbing (even for me), no real story, not recommended at all (like seriously)

Looking at what I've watched seriously, it may seem that I'm some freaky weirdo, but I only watched those because I heard about them a lot and how they were (in some case) horrible and disturbing. I liked some, hated others, but it's the only time I've watched those kind of movies, and hopefully last.

Some other movies I've seen recently:

Skyline

Social Network (yes, I've seen it for first time 2 weeks ago)

Invention of Lying

ib7rVm.png

Like a week ago I saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It was meh, but I guess that doesn't come as a surprise. It was definitely too long. I found myself getting bored and shifting around in my seat a lot XD

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Pirates 4:

Just saw it today (June3rd) in 3D ($12). It was good. Good action with the sword fights some funny parts. Was like WFT Barbosa in the Royal Navy?! Not seeing the Pearl but hearing the story about what happened to it. I like that Blackbeard had Magic. The mermaids were Crazy! Nice way how to get to the Fountain. Sad missed Will & Elizabet :(

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

i like jackie brown more then res dogs. it's quite long but i love samuel l

killa870yt.png

Lake of fire 4(.5)/5

Can't decide on a rating. A great film otherwise, Still sure on my stance on abortion, pretty fair film for both sides.

EDIT:

Stroszek (1977)

4/5 I enjoyed the social criticism from the film. and it's pretty interesting that the actors never really acted again. It's a pretty depressing film overall and I loved it!

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Last night I saw X-Men First Class. I thought it was entertaining :P It wasn't z0mg epic like I thought Origins was but I still enjoyed it. There was kind of less intense action and more back story and cheesy lines, but I thought the cheesiness was kind of funny :P

Tonight I saw V For Vendetta for the first time... awesome :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Just watched Pan's Labyrinth today. It was really good. Scary to think that parents brought their children to watch this film, I would've been scared out of my mind.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Seriously??? :blink:

I think I have seen that movie over fifteen times.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I know, I'm a nub :P My boyfriend saves me with his epic taste in movies (it was his recommendation).

Posted Image

I know, I'm a nub :P My boyfriend saves me with his epic taste in movies (it was his recommendation).

What a guy!! :thumbup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just watched Pan's Labyrinth today. It was really good. Scary to think that parents brought their children to watch this film, I would've been scared out of my mind.

I love that movie, a lot. But yeah, I wouldn't really show little kids it. My nephew is almost 8 and he is getting close to watching all the weirder kids movies that I love (Pan's Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, ect...) but I still think he is a little young.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg