200M in all Skills

Makilio

You get 860 XP/feather at 99, from 99 to 200m that's like 217.5k feathers, or a little under 1.8b to buy 200m Agility at 8k per feather.

This seems slightly OP.

It works with bonus XP. So you get 1720 xp/feather and it's only 209k~ feathers for 900m~ for 200m Agility @8k/feather.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Very soon you will see 100m agility monthly if people have bonus stacked. Though I wouldn't go str8 for it as you can gain some exp while finishing 200m all, im sure some other max players with gp though will for sure get 200m. 

Is there enough feathers coming into the game for that?

Assembled boots and feathers will remain as prizes after these dates. That's in the newpost.

I'll say that feathers will turn into magic notepaper, agility is now loseless  in time to 200m.

this is stupid im afking agility for 150k/hr and 300k with bonus. l

Really hope they make these only work while training agility...skill is faster and easier than runespan atm

woat?>.> though u were waiting for this? o.O

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Consistently using ultimates (alternating between two) while slaying looks to get agility exp equal to 55-65% of slayer exp, or 110-130% with bonus. Only based on 3 tasks thus far though.

BA is only worth doing if 1) cost is an issue or 2) you are just about 200m in everything already. We'll see where feathers settle in price. 

Assembled boots and feathers will remain as prizes after these dates. That's in the newpost.

I'll say that feathers will turn into magic notepaper, agility is now loseless  in time to 200m.

I am aware they will remain. That is why I asking about the amount coming into the game in the next 3 days. Clearly there is enough to ruin the skill.

I have no idea what you are talking about with magic notepaper though.

I am aware they will remain. That is why I asking about the amount coming into the game in the next 3 days. Clearly there is enough to ruin the skill.

I have no idea what you are talking about with magic notepaper though.

Magic notepaper is a measly 1k/ea. If feathers are 1k/ea its extremely cheap to buy 200m agility xp...think about it...

If it's 900m for 8k/feather... 1/8th of that is a measily 112.5m for 200m agility, losslessly.

The amount coming into the game will likely exceed the # of people buying feathers for 200m agility XP.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Glacors for magic.

For Range, possibly Waterfiends, but the effectiveness of Death's Swiftness can be limited due to spacing of Waterfiends. Suppose you could also do Airut's for Ranged, but I don't have the experience with this (someone else will be able to chime in with rates/help determine it's worthiness). 

WFS also applies for melee.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

This is seriously a huge slap in the face for those of us who like to run laps and who have put effort towards training one of the hardest skills that was left. I've been training agility the past 5 months and now I pretty much wasted all that time since 200m agility takes no time at all now. I guess I will just buy the remaining 55m xp that I need and finish 200m asap just because I want it done and to have one final top page skill rank.

• Like 2