200M in all Skills

Makilio

If you wish to set a month record using the Runetracker system, you can begin that at any day. If you wish to do it using the system Jagex just set up, you are required to wait until the first of the month. If you decide to power through a month anyways from where you are currently, only a portion of that month will actually be visible in the record. All of it would be visible using the Runetracker system however. You can start your month record at any time. That's why it's superior.

this is the thing why i dont like rs trackers >.> i would like to start month gains when i want not from 1st of that month -_-

And what? abuse it to track gains from more than just a month? This way is atleast equal for every player

abuse wut?l0l u can abuse only 6h +- same for rs official tracker u can start train 5h59min before it starts. 

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

The sliding window of runetracker and CML works by taking the oldest and newest datapoints within the window (daily/weekly/monthly). The difference in xp for these 2 datapoints is your xp gained within this window.

As time moves on your old datapoints will go outside of this window, so it will find the next datapoint which is within this window. On the other end new data points will be created as you update the tracker.

This means that runetracker/CML will always show your xp gained from now to exactly 31/7/1 day(s) back (+ any unlogged xp).

This gives much more flexible and accurate tracking/records + there is no way to abuse this (except for the obvious 6h log).

I hope that explanation is somewhat understandable.

• Like 1

Unless you were really set on acquiring agility experience by actually doing agility, then this update hasn't really changed much - the vast majority of rs skills have xp rates which can be significantly if not massively improved with in game wealth (the ones that aren't loldailyscape like warbands/char at least), which was made directly translatable to IRL wealth a while before silverhawk boots were released. That is, nothing has changed in the grand scheme, but I guess pay to win is slightly more apparent than ever. Being among the top in RS is no longer just about how many hours a day you can play. Either be a brilliant merchant or acquire dem bilz through Jagex endorsed RWT if you want to be the best. Good luck to the future 200m all contenders...

Unless you are set training the skill by actually training the skill? Did you actually just say that? Yes, I think the point of the skill is to actually train it. And one of the reasons that this update in particular was such a big deal was that dramatic increase in xp, much more so than any other update before. Take Runespan for example, that was a huge update that majorly increased the xp rates for the entire skill, from like 60K at ZMI to 90K at Runespan. That was approximately a 150% increase to gains. Now for this update, the previous max was 140K xp, now up to 412K xp. That is nearly a 300% increase...that is unheard of. Worst yet, only the players who were active this weekend even had the chance to get it, which makes it really unfair to those who didn't have access and future players. Plus it came from Treasure Hunter, but that is another matter altogether, I am less concerned that it came from microtransactions than just the fact they brought an item like that in the game.

In relation to other skills, I would argue that many skills are left untouched by the amount of gp in your pocket. Combat (aside from the price of armour/supplies, but having unlimited gp won't speed up training), runecrafting, hunter, thieving, divination (you can buy energy, but that has minimal benefits)...basically the only skills that shouldn't be affected by it that are, are the warband skills and now agility.

And you didn't talk about this, but others in the topic talked about how the majority like this update, since it helped them train a skill they hate training. I don't know who is the majority and who isn't (I would suggest its a pretty big split), but I am pretty disappointed with that reasoning. I understand people who don't play for grinding/skilling, I have no quarrels with that. But why do you need to train agility then? Also I get that people who are skillers, but just hate one skill would be happy to not need to train it much. However there are many, many ways to get tons of xp so that you don't even need to train it. Plus loads of bonus xp so if you do train it, you barely spend any time. Resorting to these drastic measures seems crazy to me.

• Like 1

Unless you were really set on acquiring agility experience by actually doing agility, then this update hasn't really changed much - the vast majority of rs skills have xp rates which can be significantly if not massively improved with in game wealth (the ones that aren't loldailyscape like warbands/char at least), which was made directly translatable to IRL wealth a while before silverhawk boots were released. That is, nothing has changed in the grand scheme, but I guess pay to win is slightly more apparent than ever. Being among the top in RS is no longer just about how many hours a day you can play. Either be a brilliant merchant or acquire dem bilz through Jagex endorsed RWT if you want to be the best. Good luck to the future 200m all contenders...

Unless you are set training the skill by actually training the skill? Did you actually just say that? Yes, I think the point of the skill is to actually train it. And one of the reasons that this update in particular was such a big deal was that dramatic increase in xp, much more so than any other update before. Take Runespan for example, that was a huge update that majorly increased the xp rates for the entire skill, from like 60K at ZMI to 90K at Runespan. That was approximately a 150% increase to gains. Now for this update, the previous max was 140K xp, now up to 412K xp. That is nearly a 300% increase...that is unheard of. Worst yet, only the players who were active this weekend even had the chance to get it, which makes it really unfair to those who didn't have access and future players. Plus it came from Treasure Hunter, but that is another matter altogether, I am less concerned that it came from microtransactions than just the fact they brought an item like that in the game.

In relation to other skills, I would argue that many skills are left untouched by the amount of gp in your pocket. Combat (aside from the price of armour/supplies, but having unlimited gp won't speed up training), runecrafting, hunter, thieving, divination (you can buy energy, but that has minimal benefits)...basically the only skills that shouldn't be affected by it that are, are the warband skills and now agility.

And you didn't talk about this, but others in the topic talked about how the majority like this update, since it helped them train a skill they hate training. I don't know who is the majority and who isn't (I would suggest its a pretty big split), but I am pretty disappointed with that reasoning. I understand people who don't play for grinding/skilling, I have no quarrels with that. But why do you need to train agility then? Also I get that people who are skillers, but just hate one skill would be happy to not need to train it much. However there are many, many ways to get tons of xp so that you don't even need to train it. Plus loads of bonus xp so if you do train it, you barely spend any time. Resorting to these drastic measures seems crazy to me.

You are mistaken in thinking that only those who played this weekend can take advantage of it; the feathers are staying on treasure hunter and will continue being tradable. 

You are correct that there are many skills where gp is mostly irrelevant, but in the framework of 200m all skills we need to pay mind to the pay to win buyables, both new (agility) and old, because there isn't much to say about skills like combat, hunter, and thieving. You just do the best method, which is well known and requires only time and focus. Making money for buyables is a complicated ordeal in comparison. We also talk about the warband skills because of how inefficient it is to train mining and smithing (and even herblore/con/farm if you have enough time) by actually mining or smithing, which is pretty ridiculous when you plan on 200m'ing them.

I agree with you that people shouldn't be happy about this update. It's a horrible, horrible update. Every past agility method is now obsolete, except barbarian assault (which is a whole other thing I find irritating about modern runescape, all this bonus experience).

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

BA was efficient before it was converted to claimable BXP - it just wasn't as obvious and so fewer people did it. Being able to stack and hoarde the BXP did make it a bit more desirable though because you aren't forced to actually go use the horn each time which is offputting to some players/teams.

BA is obsolete if you make over 3.5m/hr and by the gods I hope if you're going for 200m all skills you're at least capable of 4m/hr+ from any of the basic PvM options which are all 4m/hr+...not even including merching.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

If you wish to set a month record using the Runetracker system, you can begin that at any day. If you wish to do it using the system Jagex just set up, you are required to wait until the first of the month. If you decide to power through a month anyways from where you are currently, only a portion of that month will actually be visible in the record. All of it would be visible using the Runetracker system however. You can start your month record at any time. That's why it's superior.

this is the thing why i dont like rs trackers >.> i would like to start month gains when i want not from 1st of that month -_-

And what? abuse it to track gains from more than just a month? This way is atleast equal for every player

abuse wut?l0l u can abuse only 6h +- same for rs official tracker u can start train 5h59min before it starts. 

Using a jagex definition, 1 month is meant to signify exactly a month not 6+ hrs extra etc. Its not in the spirit of a 1 month tracker to let educated people have extra time

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Using a jagex definition, 1 month is meant to signify exactly a month not 6+ hrs extra etc. Its not in the spirit of a 1 month tracker to let educated people have extra time

But using the Jagex equivalent you can get an extra 6 hours on both ends too ...

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

1. It isn't about the percent increase. It's what it was increased to. Runespan could have been 210k xp/hour and still have been fine. The problem was that any time and effort invested into agility was marginalized and that it is compelling evidence that Jagex doesn't value the time that players spend on this game, only what a handful of people are willing to spend on it.
  2. Not only is a 300% increase in xp/hour heard of, it's common and not that much compared to other skills. Combat skills, mining, herblore, smithing, and hunter have all had significantly greater increases in xp/hour.
  3. Silverhawk boots and feathers will be available until the game shuts down.

Gemeos, could you give us a new ETA on Drumgun achieving 200m in all skills now that Agility has been marginalized?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

1500ish. Expect that to increase by 100-200 if he can't get 200m agility losslessly.

So about 5-6 months?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Assuming agil is now 100% lossless, what's the time difference between Jake and Drumgun?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

1500ish. Expect that to increase by 100-200 if he can't get 200m agility losslessly.

So about 5-6 months?

I use 10 hours/day so about that. He plays more than that, I think, so it'll be more hours and fewer days.

Assuming agil is now 100% lossless, what's the time difference between Jake and Drumgun?

Jake is 1100 hours behind

Hedgehog, are you trying to turn into an internet fraud? You can't just give time calculations just like that. We can set up a meeting and discuss copyright prices if you want.

Not need to mention that the guy asked it to someone called "Gemeos".

Before I started to host time calculation updates, I was polite enought to buy the copyright from Thai Tong, since he was the one who first start to do it. It costed me more than money btw!

• Like 2

Hedgehog, are you trying to turn into an internet fraud? You can't just give time calculations just like that. We can set up a meeting and discuss copyright prices if you want.

Before I started to host time calculation updates, I was polite enought to buy the copyright from Thai Tong, since he was the one who first start to do it. It costed me more than money btw!

w-what?

• Like 4

stop pming me plz

what is there more than money

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

what is there more than money

Guest in afrobros and you will see.

Actually you probably don't want to.

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

dude seriously what the [bleep] is wrong with you?

Isn't it enougg that we allready have jebrim in here who always complains that he is the best?

And btw. There is no [bleep]ing copyright as long as hedgehog isn't clearly using ur calculator... btw you are using exp rates for the calc which u didn't do by urself.

so you have not even a single bit of copyright in your calc.

and just because the guy asked gemeos doesn't mean that noone else is allowed to answer.

oh wait. First of all i think i should ask you if i'm even allowed to talk to you.

Soo.. may i talk to you dear mighty grmeos. God of xps with not even 1 bill xp.

edit: u paid more then money? Maybe your virginity? Hahaha lol srsly

what else is more important (especially about copyrights) then cash?... idiot

• Like 2

That's you first mistake: assuming I am a guy ="D!

Second to all: even though I asked you, I am fine with anyone giving me a guideline. That is all they actually are, isn't it?

Third: Do not be a self-righteousness God. We all know what happend to Lucien :)

Fourth and last thing: These calculators cannot be at copyright. It never has been registered, nor have you posted anything before about copyright! And besides, you cannot copyright something where many people have worked together to create it!

Account Help

Wasn't Gemeos just kidding? Calm down lol

He was o.O? If so then disregard my post above ="D?

Account Help