200M in all Skills

Makilio

Alkan you got 56h left 100m all doing hunter while using boots & rest cleaning herbs/dummies for agility, make a vid about that the day you get it

Agility just became lossless in terms of time to 200m all. The only people going for 200m all that should focus purely on agility are those with less then say 1000 hours or so, which is no one afaik.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Gemeos2 can u pc roger al & drumgun for me ty?

Getting 200m Agility now takes 0 hours for everyone.

Roger Al currently needs 4230 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Drumgun currently needs 1422 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Alkan you got 56h left 100m all doing hunter while using boots & rest cleaning herbs/dummies for agility, make a vid about that the day you get it

Agility just became lossless in terms of time to 200m all. The only people going for 200m all that should focus purely on agility are those with less then say 1000 hours or so, which is no one afaik.

Ya but better just rushing through it, he would only lose 15h on that + its afk

Many methods give different rates for agility while training rocktails is 1:1, crystal trees is close to that too. Something like hunter is no more than 15%. Cant really claim agility to be 0 time for everyone on top page though. Possibly if they will train fish/wc with those methods, for sure.

If some people have 200m in skills where the boots are op atm, and have low agility exp atm, they may need to train it for some exp.

I would assume anyone in the 1-2b exp range probably will have 0 time for 200m agility

• Like 1

Changes to Silverhawk Boots (self.runescape)

submitted 

27 minutes

ago by RS_HewMod Hew - stickied post

Hi all,

We've been watching players’ use of Silverhawk boots, comparing it to what we intended and listening to your feedback, and we’ve decided to make some changes. We wanted this item to be a fun boost to Agility training while doing other activities, but not for it to outstrip or undermine existing methods.

The adjustments we’re working on will change the rates at which the boots award Agility XP, making different skilling activities behave more like each other; this will mean that players can gain this passive benefit without having to change their routine. Some activities were triggering the benefit more frequently then we wanted, so those rates will be reduced. With a couple of smaller fixes, we’re confident that this will make Agility courses the best training again.

These changes have just been sent for testing: we’ll be checking them carefully to make sure there are no new issues, so I’m not sure at the moment when they will go live. After launch we’ll keep monitoring the situation and if further changes could help we’ll look into them.

With Treasure Hunter and Solomon's General Store we aim to create interesting options for players but not to replace normal gameplay. Thanks for your patience while we put this one right.

Mod Hew

From reddit, so happy :)

• Like 4

I'm guessing the activation rate will be capped at 1/min, and they'll probably give ~50% less xp. Time to panicbuy feathers. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

7CNWC.png

So it'll just be a massive nerf to activation rate I guess.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Even with 1 activation/minute, it is still 51600 exp/h without bonus or 103200 including bonus.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I don't think I care about stuff like boots anymore. They have already devalued every other skill in the game; why not Agility too?

The RuneCRACKERS could've fought back to preserve RC. Same for the miners when Warbands came out.

Jagex should know by now not to [bleep] with the agiles. 

The boots should be removed.

Anyone know Roger Al's wealth? Depending on how rich he is, he could get an extremely high rank/xp in just a couple of months, with the amount of buyable experience he has left.

+ hrs to 200m pl0x

And does anyone know Paperbag's hours/day + hours to 200m?

stop pming me plz