200M in all Skills

Makilio

Assuming 200m Agility still takes 0 time, Paperbag currently needs 9499 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

And Roger Al?

Thanks, by the way.

Edit: Nevermind

stop pming me plz

Assuming 200m Agility still takes 0 time, Paperbag currently needs 9499 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

And Roger Al?

Thanks, by the way.

Gemeos2 can u pc roger al & drumgun for me ty?

Getting 200m Agility now takes 0 hours for everyone.

Roger Al currently needs 4230 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Drumgun currently needs 1422 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

• Like 1

And Roger Al?

Thanks, by the way.

Gemeos2 can u pc roger al & drumgun for me ty?

Getting 200m Agility now takes 0 hours for everyone.

Roger Al currently needs 4230 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Drumgun currently needs 1422 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Oh, thank you, must've missed that post/forgot.

stop pming me plz

God vs devil has to be the smartest kid here, abused that agility method for 30m weekly

Who is god vs devil? I've never heard of him. Is he even homeless?

tumblr_mgkvav83ec1rbvuseo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

stop pming me plz

is drumgun now closer to 200m all skills than suomi in terms of time? (this isn't just for gemeos to answer)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

is drumgun now closer to 200m all skills than suomi in terms of time? (this isn't just for gemeos to answer)

I'd assume so, "Drumgun currently needs 1422 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP." and S U O M I has like ~1.9k because of divination,

• Like 2

stop pming me plz

Dragonseance is  on Hunter, soon to pass 120 (20/25). Bonus from Heist helping along nicely. 
Richard appears to be doing some Runespan. Spoke to him yesterday, and he plans to switch from Minebands to Smithbands in the near future having just hit 150m Mining.
Forsburger is crushing Divination xp, looks like he may hit 200m in the next 2 weeks 

Geel, well, with a 7m Agility week I'd say he probably profited from Boots (lolgility)

Drumgun with a 17m Agility week puts him close to 100m Agility and soon to be one of the few (2?) with 24x 100m Skills 
Crostelferm obviously 200m Divination this week (what a pleb). Has started smithing and will soon his 100m RC 

Drumgun #1 to 200m All skills.

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Drumgun will be #1 for a very long time unless he quits after the Inventor skill or whatever the #2 new skill is called aka 5.4b xp.

I bet someone like drumgun who has played actively since 08 or something wont like all these promotions, warbands & faster xp methods, it used to be sooo much harder/slower xp rates back then, so who knows? So much updates has happened since 08.

Also why is Kemadorr constantly taking breaks from time to time? He always quit gaining xp after a few months of active playtime nowadays.

Pc Goud, Forsberg888, Dragonseance, Roger Al 4230h, Drumgun 1422h, Kemadorr & Alkan.

There are a few players who do that (gain and stop), I wonder if it comes down to burnout or just a lack of overall desire.

Must stalk and find out one day. 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Drumgun will be #1 for a very long time unless he quits after the Inventor skill or whatever the #2 new skill is called aka 5.4b xp.

I bet someone like drumgun who has played actively since 08 or something wont like all these promotions, warbands & faster xp methods, it used to be sooo much harder/slower xp rates back then, so who knows? So much updates has happened since 08.

Also why is Kemadorr constantly taking breaks from time to time? He always quit gaining xp after a few months of active playtime nowadays.

Pc Goud, Forsberg888, Dragonseance, Roger Al 4230h, Drumgun 1422h & Kemadorr.

if jagex didn't made most skills afk, drumgun wouldn't be that far. He's afking mostly and he can't play really efficiently. Which i can understand, he plays 17-19hrs a day. Nobody can play longterm dull efficienc at this playtime.

its like he did more then 1.1m in fishing everyday with rocktails when he was going for 200m fishing.

So pretty soon Alkan will be the second person to ever have 120 all skills, first to ever have 26 120 skills.  Thats going to be pretty cool, he will be like CastleWars when Trimmed cape came out, already have all the reqs and have the only one for awhile, except alkan will be only one with all 26 capes, assuming he finished div by the time they come out.  I think second closest atm is Wisely Done then Jdel, i could be wrong.  Exciting stuff indeed.