200M in all Skills

Makilio

Gf jebrim, drumgun #1 agility record  :P More to come, probably. Also why is he doing slayer on the side a few hours a day, he has like 10m slayer monthly.

Jebrim's records were stored xp records (through Brimhaven or fpf) so no one really cares. 

But the first player to cross a 30m month at an actual course (which was actually like 25 days or something before going to the hospital with pneumonia) and also the first to cross a 9m agil week.

My records were still #1 records even without the stored Xp, so stop trying to toss them aside like they were nothing. I also was the first to 10m week at Barb, so kkthxbai. :) I also did a 14m week at fpf EXCLUDING any stored Xp (including made it 19m), along with several 12m-13m+ weeks during my month record. Stored Xp did not create those gains.

Gemeos, she is Obey The Cow. That should be blatantly obvious from how she speaks, her account name, her picture, and her location.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Gf jebrim, drumgun #1 agility record  :P More to come, probably. Also why is he doing slayer on the side a few hours a day, he has like 10m slayer monthly.

Jebrim's records were stored xp records (through Brimhaven or fpf) so no one really cares. 

But the first player to cross a 30m month at an actual course (which was actually like 25 days or something before going to the hospital with pneumonia) and also the first to cross a 9m agil week,  wants everyone using Silverhawk boots to know that you can suck her [...].

My records were still #1 records even without the stored Xp, so stop trying to toss them aside like they were nothing. I also was the first to 10m week at Barb, so kkthxbai. :) I also did a 14m week at fpf EXCLUDING any stored Xp (including made it 19m), along with several 12m-13m+ weeks during my month record. Stored Xp did not create those gains.

Gemeos, she is Obey The Cow. That should be blatantly obvious from how she speaks, her account name, her picture, and her location.

Ohi Skwysh, I mean Satan.

How does it feel to not have the most post-200m agility ever done on the same acc?

O and btw, which Jebrim # acc had the 10m barb record? Because if I'm not mistaken (which I am not), you finished your first 200m agility on The1general at gnome advanced. I also distinctly remember you chose to train at gnome instead of barb because you could afk the bars at gnome.

I see no issue in discussing past methods relating to the training of skills post-99, kind of fun to compare all the changes in methods over the years.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I see no issue in discussing past methods relating to the training of skills post-99, kind of fun to compare all the changes in methods over the years.

Except everytime the discussion diverges onto something more relevant he seems to try bringing it back around to the 'agiles'

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Ya this guy has had nothing worth reading so far, and for me to say this who generally likes everyone(aka #1 fanboy) more than they should be, i think that means something.  Im sorry but either he needs to stop saying blatantly annoying things or hes gotta go.  (do i have the authority to even say that lol)

I am all for efficiency but the majority of people who do traders, do not do fletching. I don't like afk very much but personally a little relaxed thieving would be nice for myself, and why I would use hiest bonus exp on it. In the end it's personal preference, and I don't mind not fletching because that in itself is 600k exp/hr + and is done often at random moments. 

Swarlly.png

O and btw, which Jebrim # acc had the 10m barb record? Because if I'm not mistaken (which I am not), you finished your first 200m agility on The1general at gnome advanced. I also distinctly remember you chose to train at gnome instead of barb because you could afk the bars at gnome.

Jebrim II, only 3 months after you did your 9.4m record.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Can someone list the agiles on actual (pre-f2p hiscore removal) front page agility from rank 14 down, with their original rsn's?

I need this for the monument., thx.

http://puu.sh/977i original rsn's should be obvious to you, not sure on 21 though

Il Vec is Rising Venom

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Can someone list the agiles on actual (pre-f2p hiscore removal) front page agility from rank 14 down, with their original rsn's?

http://puu.sh/977i original rsn's should be obvious to you, not sure on 21 though

Il Vec is Rising Venom

i remember this guy:l

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Ya this guy has had nothing worth reading so far, and for me to say this who generally likes everyone(aka #1 fanboy) more than they should be, i think that means something.  Im sorry but either he needs to stop saying blatantly annoying things or hes gotta go.  (do i have the authority to even say that lol)

Almost fell of my chair. Early contender for post of the year surely.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Il Vec is Rising Venom

Did Agile Gyacrotch Elnan really max out at rank 22? loooool

When did Lover Romeo get 200m mining & agility and when did Larryr quit? If anyone know, please tell me/us in this thread.

Larryr

Here is what I have of Larryr. Since she (yes SHE) has retired, I think its ok to discuss her company. First off, Larryr was a lady. Her son, at a very young age started playing Runescape. She helped him play it and eventually he got bored of the game. She took over the account, and has been Larryr from that point on. Before anyone gets angry about Account Sharing, know that she went on the become a Player Mod. She was able to found a very profitable business in Runecrafting using the Double Nats at 91 profits to pay for Runners, Collectors and even a small Security Team. She was on a mission to get 200 Million exp in Runecrafting, but the Trade Restriction Updates single-handely and permanently crippled the her business beyond repair. She has since retired and the company has been permanently disbanned. She is currently the #1 Runecrafter with 157,034,220 exp. Second place only has 69,718,661 exp. That is a HUGE gap to fill has yet to be closed.

I personally made it from Runner to Collector. She paid hourly wages to Collectors. A solid 100k an hour (which was alot back then). I made my first Million GP there and soon left, with barely a Combat Level of 50. I even came back later to tack on a few other Millions so I could get the coveted Gilded Armor. She is still on my friend's list, although I haven't seen her login in ages. Here are some pics I took at a Company Meeting. I don't have any of on the job though. I kind of wish I did now. The structure of the company was astounding. Runners formed lines, Security tried to deter "Ess Thiefs" and it was a rather smooth operation. I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

[hide=Company Pics]For the Record, Larryr is the guy in Dragon with the White Phat (obviously) and I am the dude in Splitbark Armor with the Ham Hood...

group.jpg

group4.jpg

gruop1.jpg

gruop2.jpg

gruop3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

This is the Inner Circle. People that Larryr trusted to help make the business better. Always looking for new ideas or ways of expanding the company.

untitled5.jpg[/hide]

Funeral

Later down the road, tragedy struck our group. A Collector had died in Real Life. Lady Celtic, a long time friend of Larryr's and wife to the deceased, was able to let everyone know what had happened. I do remember distinctly that day...we all stopped working and gathered our black gear. We all met at the Monastery to pay our respects. At first, I always thought that an online funeral/wedding/whatever sounded ridiculous. But after seeing the respect of others in a civil manner in an Online Game made me change my mind. Even though the majority of us never knew each other outside of the game, we all came together to give respect to one of our friends who needed a little support. I have not heard from or seen Lady Celtic since the online funeral of her husband.

[hide=Funeral for a Friend]funeral1.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

funeral2.jpg[/hide]

Closing

In closing, I'd like to point out that all of this was done well before the Clan Chat feature was even conceived. Also, we only had the RSOF as our main point of Forum contact. But we succeeded at being the best. I see all the other posts of people that are just starstruck by Zezima, N0valyfe, etc... But I can't say I admire them as much as I admire Larryr. She was a great person to be around. She also made you rich in the process! But overall she made a company, that became a family. My first family. I will never forget you Larryr. You really made a difference in alot of different people's lives. I wish the best to you in whatever you are doing now.

• Like 8
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

When did Lover Romeo get 200m mining & agility and when did Larryr quit? If anyone know, please tell me/us in this thread.

I think that Romeo finished agi & mining at February 2009

Yes, he maxed mining & agility Feb. 14th, 2009.  Also, he was going for 200m rc, but quit due to the game getting easier...as alot of ppl do.