200M in all Skills

Makilio

So I've been out of the loop for a while; is Heist worth doing for both thieving and hunter, and if so approximately how much faster is doing heist for bonus then training than just straight training?

Asmodean <3

So I've been out of the loop for a while; is Heist worth doing for both thieving and hunter, and if so approximately how much faster is doing heist for bonus then training than just straight training?

I think it might only be worth doing for thieving if you're boosting, I could be wrong

Tg_Ibe.png

8KzjbSN.png

Results in a maximum gain of 68,8k agility exp per hour!

Can someone check if someone could fill up the hours of doing a skill (e.g. Drumgun with smithing R2H/Legs to 200m) to reach 200m agility losslessy?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

8KzjbSN.png

Can someone check if someone could fill up the hours of doing a skill (e.g. Drumgun with smithing R2H/Legs to 200m) to reach 200m agility losslessy?

Is agility still no time wasted while doing other skills? Its just a little slower?

8KzjbSN.png

Is agility still no time wasted while doing other skills? Its just a little slower?

Yeah pretty much. They are actually activated even more now for skills like divination

with bonus divination and no bonus agility
http://gyazo.com/e1ea65f854c2b834ffe2cfbfabbbb9ec

rocktails with no bonus fish or agility (using urns)
http://gyazo.com/555c3f404803552768ba5b0f5a4b141b

Really was not a nerf at all, just can not attack dummies for good exp anymore lol =/ things like divination give more agility now, so its actually more op. (just to add I think it is not even good to slay with boots on if you have many skills left takes away from dps for no reason)

It's kind of a slap in the face that this item that makes agility afkable was only obtainable for one weekend, given how overpowered its effect actually is

like if I suddenly decided I want to go for 200m all skills, I'd have to play for 1000+ more hours because I didn't buy me some spins on one random weekend

• Like 3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

It's kind of a slap in the face that this item that makes agility afkable was only obtainable for one weekend, given how overpowered its effect actually is

like if I suddenly decided I want to go for 200m all skills, I'd have to play for 1000+ more hours because I didn't buy me some spins on one random weekend

Fairly  sure they're still available, just rare as [bleep]. But yes, your point is not lost on me.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Are they in very rare spot?like getting a godsword, or is that just the boots. And the 1/3 pieces are very rare? or just rare?

They are in the red slots, so like outfits rare.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Are they in very rare spot?like getting a godsword, or is that just the boots. And the 1/3 pieces are very rare? or just rare?

The feathers and boots are in the red slot, so they are quite rare. The pieces to make the boots have been removed from treasure hunter, but if you have any, you can convert them for 50 feathers.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

They should make feathers obtainable via finishing agility course laps, Maybe the actual skill will not be so dead, some lower levels could train agility legit for profit even.

You say profit in your argument but this method will not profit JaGex. Their only goal now is to make RS as impossible to 100% complete without spins (ie 120 capes etc)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

They should make feathers obtainable via finishing agility course laps, Maybe the actual skill will not be so dead, some lower levels could train agility legit for profit even.

You say profit in your argument but this method will not profit JaGex. Their only goal now is to make RS as impossible to 100% complete without spins (ie 120 capes etc)

Complete how? You mean maxed total? You are on a thread about 200m's.

Agility will never die out as long as the true agiles are clicking obstacles. And if you are referring to agility being made profitable gp-wise, it shouldn't.  Agility should never be profitable, unless you are a sad ass who begs for donations while training agility.

I actually have suggested this to Mod Balance the moment he posted the information regarding the update of the boots. He has since put it forward. Just hope it will end up in something good.

Account Help

^dis guy with his negative vibes man.

Also, training agility itself wasn't profitable for Suomi, he wasn't making money because he was training agility, he was making money because he was receiving donations.  Training agility and gaining money are unrelated, therefore agility was not the profitable part.  Suomi could have received donations training any skill, not agility specifically, so he didn't make money training agility, he just made money while he was training agility.

No, this is a thread about all 200m's, so let's talk about all 200m's. Suomi was the first to all 200m's...mainly because he begged for donations in order to do the buyables. Suomi is also an agile (this can be disputed due to barb fishing). Had agility been a profitable skill from the start, you'd be talking about a front page overall full of agiles. But then again, maybe not. Isn't that one of the reason alot of players didn't max out agility early, because it's not profitable? Or is the sole reason just because it's "slow?"...then just lol.

Its when you just say blatantly ignorant things like this where people call you a troll. RC was 1.5m p/h at one point and in those days no one had it 200m.

Doesn't mean people weren't still going for 200m in runecrafting. Rc was also slower than agility at that time. No one had 200m agility until 2009. Aside from being slightly faster than Rc then, I think the main reason agility ranks were filling up quicker, was because there was more DRAMA in agility. Rc had Yugger Yug, but agility had all of the agiles. Agility holds more entertainment value.

Now that has nothing to do with profit :P

Can we now cut the agility talk. It isnt even a factor for 200m all skills anymore

Are you suggesting that someone who got 200m agility pre-Silverhawk boots can't get all 200m's? It was already done. GG.

And it may be done again. 

Sad for plebs like myself who didn't get the boots and are now destined to never 200m all because Agility isn't a skill.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

don't worry more of this crap will come

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)