200M in all Skills

Makilio

They could just as easily (heck, this would have been thousands of time easier) have just increased the amount of exp you got for crafting higher level runes, and voilà! Runecrafting is fixed!

(I mean, seriously? 5 xp each Air rune, 10.5 xp each Blood rune?)

Wouldn't have had to spend all that time designing and programming Runespan, would just have had to change a few values in the code and called it a day.

• Like 1

They could just as easily (heck, this would have been thousands of time easier) have just increased the amount of exp you got for crafting higher level runes, and voilà! Runecrafting is fixed!

(I mean, seriously? 5 xp each Air rune, 10.5 xp each Blood rune?)

Wouldn't have had to spend all that time designing and programming Runespan, would just have had to change a few values in the code and called it a day.

They should still do that, would give people the choice to A concentrate and make money but get xp too. or B be lazy ass afker but no moneys for you.

Best way to drain the charges is to go to the battlefield in your citadel & just keep using the ultimates there because your adrenaline keeps going to 100% (not-afk) can reach up to like 400k agil/hr

stop pming me plz

Best way to drain the charges is to go to the battlefield in your citadel & just keep using the ultimates there because your adrenaline keeps going to 100% (not-afk) can reach up to like 700k/hr agility

max 400k/h if u lucky. 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Best way to drain the charges is to go to the battlefield in your citadel & just keep using the ultimates there because your adrenaline keeps going to 100% (not-afk) can reach up to like 700k/hr agility

max 400k/h if u lucky. 

Oh, must've been told wrong, edited my post.

stop pming me plz

max 400k/h if u lucky. 

cant find out why i dont get agil xp every ulti >.> sometimes even 6ultis no agi xp:l

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

max 400k/h if u lucky. 

cant find out why i dont get agil xp every ulti >.> sometimes even 6ultis no agi xp:l

There must be some kinda time limit thing, I'm bout to go do it so I might do some experimenting, figure out the issue. I've gone 10+ ults no xp.

stop pming me plz

I think there should be some trade-off implemented!

Like after the promotion ends, the feathers will be only obtainable by running courses and the boots can only be discharged by running laps.

That would be for the best in my opinion!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

The tradeoff should be a rollback, and the boots being implemented as a reward from a minigame (or, lets say, just for shits and giggs, a shitload of tickets at Brimmy AA).

Sadly though, it won't, they won't, we must move on. Whether that's rq'ing RS or just dealing with it and continuing.

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Also after some researching:

Hey all!

We've had a quick update applied to the Silverhawk Boots that released today that we wanted to make everyone aware of!

We’ve made a slight change to the way ultimate abilities trigger the effects of the Silverhawk boots: Agility XP will not be awarded for only the first two ultimates within 30 seconds. This shouldn’t affect players using ultimates in typical combat, but it does mean that players using lots of potions or other effects to grant adrenaline won’t be at a large advantage over others with the boots. 

We'll continue to monitor the Silverhawk boots over the coming days and be sure to make any changes should they be needed. ^.^

Cheers,

Mod Sayln

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It's power to the players, yet they won't listen to the players about anything that actually matters.

Unfortunately your a very small % of players who are against the update. Most of the community doesn't want to actually train agility and sees this as a great alternative. There's very few left who actually value xp.

I think a good number of people are against the update. I don't think people would have a problem with it if you only gained exp while running agility laps or something.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Also after some researching:

Hey all!

We've had a quick update applied to the Silverhawk Boots that released today that we wanted to make everyone aware of!

We’ve made a slight change to the way ultimate abilities trigger the effects of the Silverhawk boots: Agility XP will not be awarded for only the first two ultimates within 30 seconds. This shouldn’t affect players using ultimates in typical combat, but it does mean that players using lots of potions or other effects to grant adrenaline won’t be at a large advantage over others with the boots. 

We'll continue to monitor the Silverhawk boots over the coming days and be sure to make any changes should they be needed. ^.^

Cheers,

Mod Sayln

Pretty sure that'snot whats happening, I'm dong right now with gvd & it just seems very random, I've gone 20+ ultimates without any experience, so I think that mod messed something up when coding it 

edit: nvm:D

stop pming me plz

max 400k/h if u lucky. 

Is this with bxp?

Only 25 skills in rs atm.

Please.

DG + Warband skills - discounting farming if (assuming 200ms ofc) you expect to finish fast enough to need tree runs instead of waiting to wb it as your last skill. etc etc

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

max 400k/h if u lucky. 

Is this with bxp?

yea

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

All someone needs to do is go to the RSOF and read the comments and post there.  It will become apparent that the vast majority of RS people like the update and previous ones.  There is a thread on there about which year is each persons fav year.  2013 was a very popular answer and a fair few said it due to SOF etc. TImes are changing

peever142.png

Are the silverhawk boots and feathers in the agility section of Treasure Hunter? Meaning one could use Hearts of Ice to block off other skills to have a higher chance for them.

They are under "promotion" currently. So not yet, but perhaps after the promotion they will be.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

It's power to the players, yet they won't listen to the players about anything that actually matters.

Unfortunately your a very small % of players who are against the update. Most of the community doesn't want to actually train agility and sees this as a great alternative. There's very few left who actually value xp.

I disagree that it's only a minority that cares about stuff like this.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim