200M in all Skills

Makilio

I assumed 150k xp/hr for slayer as he can mage every task and not worry about how efficient the cb xp from the task is for obvious reasons.

regular slayer itself is already 130-140k xp/hr I think.

smithing: 610 @ 300k xp/hr (ceremonial swords)

herblore: 130 @ 750k xp/hr (extreme + ovl)

agility: 1370 @ 130k xp/hr (ba+ barb)

thieving: 135 @ 305k xp/hr (pp + ibis)

slayer: 615 @ 150k xp/hr (magic with seis)

farming: 73 @ 1400k xp/hr (trees + wbs)

added up that's 2933 hours.

inb4 flame

Oh yea. You're from EE clan. I'm regret the secounds I spent trying to follow your logic.

• Like 2

inb4 flame

Would be nice if Dragonseance would lend his 07 acc to Drumgun to finish up his buyables, don't ya think?

inb4 flame

Would be nice if Dragonseance would lend his 07 acc to Drumgun to finish up his buyables, don't ya think?

he can take more donations like he did before.

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

inb4 flame

Oh yea. You're from EE clan. I'm regret the secounds I spent trying to follow your logic.

What numbers are you using, or is it all still a big secret.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hes still going too, didnt even slow down just went straight to slayer, such a beast

That is not true, he had to wait for over an hour for someone...

Over an hour compared to the double-digit hour days he's been pulling for months? :P Give him a break!

It really bothers me when people underassume the hours Drumgun has put in. He's maintained 18h/day, with occasional periods of raising it to 19h or 20h/day, for the past 7 or so years without break. It's a far more massive achievement than just maintaining double digits hour days for a few months. It's why he's nearly at 2k adv log days and is #1 in time without having been an active player from the early RuneScape years that typically dominate the 1k+ adv log days population.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hes still going too, didnt even slow down just went straight to slayer, such a beast

Over an hour compared to the double-digit hour days he's been pulling for months? :P Give him a break!

It really bothers me when people underassume the hours Drumgun has put in. He's maintained 18h/day, with occasional periods of raising it to 19h or 20h/day, for the past 7 or so years without break. It's a far more massive achievement than just maintaining double digits hour days for a few months. It's why he's nearly at 2k adv log days and is #1 in time without having been an active player from the early RuneScape years that typically dominate the 1k+ adv log days population.

Did I say a few specifically? The post was just there to put the previous one in context.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

living la vida loca

• Like 1
Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Did I say a few specifically? The post was just there to put the previous one in context.

12 hours per day for 4 months is what comes to mind when reading your statement, not something that far exceeds the minimum stated in your description. I wasn't sure if I should even reply because it isn't something really worth arguing over.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

inb4 flame

The numbers I use aren't a secret at all. Never were and never will be. I've actually sent the file I use to calc it to atleast 2 friends by now. I've also mentioned them so many times on the past so I can't bother going through that process once again.

I expected it would be common sense by now that the numbers I use are based on the methods "top players" use to train their skills. I have no idea about what would be the purpose of including methods like C2 and so on if "top players" doesn't use them. It would only ruin one of the main purpose of any calculator (accuracy). 

Edited my post so it makes more sense now since mods removed some posts before mine.

Edited by Gemeos2
  • Like 3

inb4 flame

The numbers I use aren't a secret at all. Never were and never will be. I've actually sent the file I use to calc it to atleast 2 friends by now. I've also mentioned them so many times on the past so I can't bother going through that process once again.

I expected it would be common sense by now that the numbers I use are based on the methods "top players" use to train their skills. I have no idea about what would be the purpose of including methods like C2 and so on if "top players" doesn't use them. It would only ruin one of the main purpose of any calculator (accuracy). 

Edited my post so it makes more sense now since mods removed some posts before mine.

Ignoring the bait about C2,

which is not only a reasonable training method, whether your aim is purely fish xp, purely wc xp or both (although sc and yew parties are both better), but is also easy to do while watching films etc, but that argument isn't the reason for this post

which part of Drey's numbers are you arguing with exactly?

• Changing smithing to 285k for rune legs adds only 30 hours
  • extremes/ovls are the only sensible way of training herb
  • I know that ba + barb is a relatively new way of training agil and youve not been playing much recently, but surely that shouldnt exclude it from your calculator?
  • pp with ibis (perhaps with traders for aura hours) is again not an unusual training method
  • Even excluding the use of seismics and dropping the slayer xp/h to a relatively low 125k would increase this to only about 740 hours. (for reference, i managed to average about 110k/h recently using only drygores and ovls - no cannon, no steel titan scrolls and very few slayer points - and this was by no means the most efficient of slaying)
  • Even assuming a few deaths at wbs dropping the average farm xp/h to 1200k, farm wouldn't be more than 85 hours total.

In short, your figure of 4585 hours seems at best ludicrously misinformed, at worst deliberate trolling

• Like 1

inb4 flame

Unless you're Drowns. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Drumgun currently needs 3343 hours to achieve 200m XP in all skills while Jake needs 4889 hours.

Changed the Agility XP rate to 130k so it fits the new overpowered method that gives you Agility XP without actually training Agility.

Let me know when you lose even more respect for good skills and start buying spins for them.

• Like 2

What exactly happened to BA? Did it get a buff, why is it much faster than it used to be?

Instead of the horn the bonus xp is added to the skill, like sof bxp. Before you had to charge the horn, use the bxp then redo ba. Now you can keep repeating BA and the bxp keeps stacking.

What exactly happened to BA? Did it get a buff, why is it much faster than it used to be?

Instead of the horn the bonus xp is added to the skill, like sof bxp. Before you had to charge the horn, use the bxp then redo ba. Now you can keep repeating BA and the bxp keeps stacking.

Oh I see, thanks. Does this mean BA isn't dead anymore?

Oh I see, thanks. Does this mean BA isn't dead anymore?

It's dead for most of the community. Only EE is using it.

The BXP update doubled the amount of experience that the BA horn gives, from 650k bonus xp at full to 1.3m bonus xp at full. The update also meant that you could save up your bonus xp, instead of having to do a few hours of BA and then switching to Agility.

For proof, here are two revisions of the Penance horn page on the RS wiki:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Penance_master_horn#Agility Current

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Penance_master_horn?oldid=6288514#Agility A random date before the update.