200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun currently needs 3343 hours to achieve 200m XP in all skills while Jake needs 4889 hours.

Changed the Agility XP rate to 130k so it fits the new overpowered method that gives you Agility XP without actually training Agility.

Let me know when you lose even more respect for good skills and start buying spins for them.

shots fired, again

maybe this time I won't get an infraction but

im so happy they did away with the whole needing to wear pendants etc to get the xp boosts

how much time on average did automatically claiming these xp bonuses do for higher intensity skills like agility and mining? 

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

What exactly happened to BA? Did it get a buff, why is it much faster than it used to be?

Instead of the horn the bonus xp is added to the skill, like sof bxp. Before you had to charge the horn, use the bxp then redo ba. Now you can keep repeating BA and the bxp keeps stacking.

Oh I see, thanks. Does this mean BA isn't dead anymore?

It's dead for most of the community. Only EE is using it.

i heard ee team is full of newbs :DD

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

What exactly happened to BA? Did it get a buff, why is it much faster than it used to be?

Instead of the horn the bonus xp is added to the skill, like sof bxp. Before you had to charge the horn, use the bxp then redo ba. Now you can keep repeating BA and the bxp keeps stacking.

Oh I see, thanks. Does this mean BA isn't dead anymore?

It's dead for most of the community. Only EE is using it.

i heard ee team is full of newbs :DD

Too busy working out xp rates and afk'ing BA :)

Drumgun currently needs 3343 hours to achieve 200m XP in all skills while Jake needs 4889 hours.

Changed the Agility XP rate to 130k so it fits the new overpowered method that gives you Agility XP without actually training Agility.

Let me know when you lose even more respect for good skills and start buying spins for them.

Translation:

After a couple of pages of being told my secret xp rates are clearly wrong but being a stubborn ass, I finally realised I was wrong but instead of accepting it in a civil manner I decided to still be a dick about it

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Gemeos is an XP master. Probably one of, if not the best at XP related things on this website

So could someone explain what suomi is up to? I heard a little while ago here that he was 1xp off of 99 div, but I didn't read the many, many pages before that

And why am I hearing mention of people doing C2's instead of C1?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Gemeos is an XP master. Probably one of, if not the best at XP related things on this website

So could someone explain what suomi is up to? I heard a little while ago here that he was 1xp off of 99 div, but I didn't read the many, many pages before that

And why am I hearing mention of people doing C2's instead of C1?

Suomi stopped at 20m div exp now.

C2s unlocks Fishing and Woodcutting as only resources within the dung!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Translation:

After a couple of pages of being told my secret xp rates are clearly wrong but being a stubborn ass, I finally realised I was wrong but instead of accepting it in a civil manner I decided to still be a dick about it

L.

Since I don't play RS3 anymore (I repeat this because some people apparently still didn't understand it), I have no idea what's going on. For that reason, I have to rely on players that I trust for this kind of situation (top players (those that are tracked on my calculator)).

As you might understand, I don't take one opinion and instantly accept it. I need to take the opinion from the most of the top players in order to accept it or not. So, I need time to do that.

If the majority of top players said that this method is not reliable (even if I personally agree or disagree), I wouldn't change it on my time calculator even if you cried a river.

The last sentence of my last posts was a simple personal opinion. As you can deduce, If it depended on my personal opinion, I wouldn't change it because it's offensive to train Agility without actually training it. Ha, this proves the veracity of the whole post.

Oh really? Interesting. (Suomi)

Didn't people used to only do C1 for fast xp?

People do C2 for Woodcutting and Fishing XP. There's no Woodcutting or Fishing spots on C1. 

Some people do C1 to skip the first crap floors (even though it's better to do C2 so you skip them while also getting Woodcutting and Fishing XP).

Technically, you don't gain Agility xp until you train agility.

Technically, you don't gain Agility xp until you train agility.

its 125-130k/h including ba time. ofc with pro team.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

I'm sure they all will once they get around to training agi.  IMO this is actually a fun method, ive only done like 1m bonus xp tho so idk, but what ive heard people actualyl enjoy it and it makes your xp rates faster.  good update imo

A single run through BA is like 90k bonus xp, and that takes like 15-20 minutes even if you're only ok at ba.

nb: i got banned from ee cc for my mediocre ba skills

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

id like to know how many front page/top players actually use this method.

All of the ones in EE

I think Carcass does ba too. He was supposed to join a team that I was in, but he wouldn't leave the lobby :c

Has anyone looked at doing all floors c6 and just changing the size as you get higher? 

Specifically duos for c6 smalls on the lower floors. I've managed ~2-2.5 min floors with a good partner and it seems that 2 and lower could be doable. Last I heard that's pretty much close to what people take to go through c1s anyways so surely its worth the extra 30 seconds to get a significantly larger amount of exp for your effort?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

effort

key word

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

id like to know how many front page/top players actually use this method.

All of the ones in EE

I think Carcass does ba too. He was supposed to join a team that I was in, but he wouldn't leave the lobby :c

Have seen drowns there too