200M in all Skills

Makilio

Kr, I have battled with this question before as well, I usually did broads but now at 50m exp fletch and only 20m thieve exp I plan to do traders, so I've stopped doing broads. You can switch to cooking, instead of bonfires. You can also buy bank stand skill supplies so it doesn't happen or as was mentioned - do agility laps. Just grab a games neck and go barbarian course. 

I think crystal trees would be a good option too given they are fast to find? I'm not quite sure, though. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

LOG OFF FOR 15 MINUTES AND GET SOME AIR

:D

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

My Prediction:

1. Drumgun

2. Forsberg

3. Geel

4. Dragonseance

5. Jake

Alkan will never finish. Suomi may eventually decide to do the last two skills and can be anywhere in this list other than first place.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

My Prediction:

1. Drumgun

2. Forsberg

3. Geel

4. Dragonseance

5. Jake

Alkan will never finish. Suomi may eventually decide to do the last two skills and can be anywhere in this list other than first place.

I still don't think Jake will get there, mainly because he doesn't enjoy it. I know some people continue to 'persevere' through their dislikes in order to reach a goal, but with so much time left I really don't understand why he would put himself through it. IMO if you're not enjoying it, then stop. Suomi had much more pressure on him, and I understand why he decided to finish 5b, but Jake does not have the same pressure... or ATM, a sense of need to get 5.4b, he's already achieved amazing things. 

Also, I do think Alkan will get to 5.4b, his playing style - albeit a little relaxed is a perfect way to not burnout or get bored easily.

** Has Jdelacroix offered any insight into whether 5.4b exp is a goal for him? Also, I predict My Kingz with max exp regardless if he finds EOC boring. 

And upon further review of the top pagers, it seems as though Fishing seems to be everyone's limiting factor, it gets left till the end and it's a long/boring skill.

Swarlly.png

I disagree that Jake won't max, assuming an afk method of agility comes out, which I think it will. He is decently close in smithing/mining, and even if he just leaves those to warbands they will come in time. FIshing is so close, even if he doesn't like I am sure he could hit that last 14M xp or even rocktail it. So that leaves an afk divination, runecrafting and agility (if a new method comes) which he can do like he is now while playing 07 scape. Plus if he takes a few month break, he might become re-interested. Anyways I agree he won't be one of the next player probably, but I think it will happen within a year or two still.

You mentioned you already do bonfires. What's wrong with that? 

Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Bonfires are less efficient than rocktails. Never do them.

How can you commet on Bonfires when you don't do wbs? Not doing warbands is 3x as inefficent as bonfires. A bit hypocritical imo.

• Like 2

How can you commet on Bonfires when you don't do wbs? Not doing warbands is 3x as inefficent as bonfires. A bit hypocritical imo.

Because I don't want to actively participate in an activity that I consider extremely toxic to the long-term health of the game.

• Like 2

Because it doesn't make the point any less valid.
  • Like 1

There needs to be a change to wbs fcs imo.  Maybe make it its own minigame, where there are organized teams or something idk, but wbs fcs are the biggest turn off for me and many players.  I still try and do them, but i am barely ever motivated enough to deal with fcs, especially the ones that make you wait 30 mins in a random ass spot in the corner of edgeville wearing a random cape and certain armour, just so you can get kicked 10 minutes before the actual warband because you didn't move south of soul wars portal at exactly 8:49 or some crap.

Like honestly, who comes up with all that random crap lol.  Its so unnecisarry, jagex should find a way to stream line it themselves or something

I just wish they went back to having warbands every 1 hour. I find it very hard and quite annoying that they are 7 hours apart, especially when I can't plan my life around it like most. 

** also makes it easier to find open FC's, and less people to compete with for supplies. 

Swarlly.png

There needs to be a change to wbs fcs imo.  Maybe make it its own minigame, where there are organized teams or something idk, but wbs fcs are the biggest turn off for me and many players.  I still try and do them, but i am barely ever motivated enough to deal with fcs, especially the ones that make you wait 30 mins in a random ass spot in the corner of edgeville wearing a random cape and certain armour, just so you can get kicked 10 minutes before the actual warband because you didn't move south of soul wars portal at exactly 8:49 or some crap.

Like honestly, who comes up with all that random crap lol.  Its so unnecisarry, jagex should find a way to stream line it themselves or something

The original idea was to make the wildy active again, thinking that we'd all go it alone and PK anyone and everyone. A short-sighted view, considering how quickly it became dominated by WBPK (WBs1). Rules are set by FCs to keep you safe® and to minimise damage of crashers. But you know that because it has been repeated many times already.

(BenDover)I just wish they went back to having warbands every 1 hour. I find it very hard and quite annoying that they are 7 hours apart, especially when I can't plan my life around it like most. 

** also makes it easier to find open FC's, and less people to compete with for supplies. 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I just wish they went back to having warbands every 1 hour. I find it very hard and quite annoying that they are 7 hours apart, especially when I can't plan my life around it like most. 

But the entire point of the update was to make it hard and quite annoying for most people

That way people could still get their OP xp, but less xp would be brought in overall

Warbands still bring in 500m+ xp per day though

• Like 1

Kinda blows that most of you aren't top pagers where you have a guy organize warbands for you guaranteed, no rush in having to sort shit out yourself you just run up and loot precious mining tents.

#TheStruggle for non-top pagers

• Like 1

If you're 2400+ total I can hook you up with a professional, high level, WB1 allied warband FC. You'll need to know how to PK though, so we can hunt rogue FCs, and protect ourselves. ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Just an fyi for when you next decide to be dumb on the internet: Being a hypocrite (or perceived as one) doesn't make you wrong

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Kinda blows that most of you aren't top pagers where you have a guy organize warbands for you guaranteed, no rush in having to sort shit out yourself you just run up and loot precious mining tents.

Richard is a top pager, and he is the guy who runs around organizing everything for you. Even when we're playing another game he [bleep]s off to go and help organize warbands.

In other words don't generalize.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

I use a fc, which is not 2400+. No 30min wait beforehand, just a gear check while looting. Very easy to get 75/75 mine/smith. But I heard that a certain fc crashes if they don't get 75/75 mining.

Just an fyi for when you next decide to be dumb on the internet: Being a hypocrite (or perceived as one) doesn't make you wrong

Did I say that they were wrong? Learn to read, it's not that hard.

I use a fc, which is not 2400+. No 30min wait beforehand, just a gear check while looting. Very easy to get 75/75 mine/smith. But I heard that a certain fc crashes if they don't get 75/75 mining.

Did I say that they were wrong? Learn to read, it's not that hard.

Okay perhaps you didn't call him wrong, but you implied he can't or shouldn't comment on bonfires because of something else

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!