200M in all Skills

Makilio

fors told me about 1-2 months ago he has 2b or less offered to sell him b staffs for middle. Confused as to why he didnt bank frost tbh

I thought that he would of done airuts for the remainder. Only 1/4 less prayer xp but 2-5m p/hr depending on scales/seeds, also good crim rate, but he finished sum anyway.

I don't think Jdelacroix has received any donations, the others, I'm not sure. Either way most of them have made gp in a rather shady way or taken advantage of a few things.

I swear the only shady one is Seance rofl, anywho Drumgun is the owner of Nex and SS isn't he?

Owner of Nex and SS is Enigmatic azn. 

Drumgun is a gold star rank because it scares spammers since he is pmod.

Anyway, being ranked on that fc or even being the owner gives NO advantage in terms of money making since we (ranks) don't ever manip.

There's a Nex and SS clan too, in which Drumgun is Deputy Owner (Silver key)

I don't think Jdelacroix has received any donations, the others, I'm not sure. Either way most of them have made gp in a rather shady way or taken advantage of a few things.

I swear the only shady one is Seance rofl, anywho Drumgun is the owner of Nex and SS isn't he?

Owner of Nex and SS is Enigmatic azn. 

Drumgun is a gold star rank because it scares spammers since he is pmod.

Anyway, being ranked on that fc or even being the owner gives NO advantage in terms of money making since we (ranks) don't ever manip.

There's a Nex and SS clan too, in which Drumgun is Deputy Owner (Silver key)

Everyone can access it as a guest and confirm it's only off-topic conversations going on there.

It seems to  me like Roger Al should be quite high up on the list in time left to 200m all. He has 200m fishing, woodcutting, runecrafting, slayer, and 60m agility. Could you compare him to the top 5 in time left Gemeos?

It also looks as though he lacks gp. I wonder what damage he could do in the top players to 5.4b if he had the capital to do it. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

how much money could you make from selling whatever you fished after getting 200m xp? probably enough to buy something else lol

Exactly 0 gp

Well, except for the part where he did rocktails for 200m. I'm almost certain he cooked them immediately after though. I don't imagine that money has gone anywhere since though.

lunistrellla.png

Roger Al got 200m fishing exp on January 24, 2013. Rocktail prices were 1,021 gp each at that point, and a max of around 2200 ea during his fishing period which only lasted a couple months... and he fished for a year. He made no where near 1.5b gp.

What is Buddhism's time to 200m all, and also does any1 know of roger al's gp situation

If he has money he could do some major work

Buddhism would be much lower than Roger Al, he only has 66m fish, 21m runecraft, and 30m agility. Of course if he had gp he could be up there but he`s not as far up as you`d think.

Also, does anyone know what Forsberg888 is doing for his firemaking gains?

ps. thanks for fixing my double post :)

Swarlly.png

Roger Al got 200m fishing exp on January 24, 2013. Rocktail prices were 1,021 gp each at that point, and a max of around 2200 ea during his fishing period which only lasted a couple months... and he fished for a year. He made no where near 1.5b gp.

What is Buddhism's time to 200m all, and also does any1 know of roger al's gp situation

If he has money he could do some major work

Buddhism would be much lower than Roger Al, he only has 66m fish, 21m runecraft, and 30m agility. Of course if he had gp he could be up there but he`s not as far up as you`d think.

Also, does anyone know what Forsberg888 is doing for his firemaking gains?

ps. thanks for fixing my double post :)

Elder logs

no xpwaste has huge potential as well. 200m fish, wc, and high div with a massive work effort. I wouldn`t count him out of getting 5.2b exp+ from what I`ve seen. GP may be an issue, but lots of warband potential with the amount of exp left. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

buddhism has like 4b gp maybe more maybe less last i talked to him about it

300m or idk how much is gnrs he scamed and left our clan.

borrowed money from gunnr on 07 and never gave it back, was over 1b rs3 worth.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png