200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just looking at the monthly runecrafting records on runetracker, and forsberg is still frontpage (30th). Pretty crazy, averaging over 1m a day pre runespan.

jun 02 - jul 03  in 2012 was post runespan

geel.png

Does any one have any idea how Forsberg wis going to make money or if he has enough money for buyables

Judging by his previous name of Host Fors, I am guessing he was a dice host so I doubt he needs any GP from this point. Gratz to Forsberg888 on 200m cooking.

Swarlly.png

Just looking at the monthly runecrafting records on runetracker, and forsberg is still frontpage (30th). Pretty crazy, averaging over 1m a day pre runespan.

jun 02 - jul 03  in 2012 was post runespan

Oh yeah you are right, I should have checked that. I just assumed he finish runecraft before runespan. My bad on that.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Gains for 2014 so far:

Buddhism - 206m (of which 180m summon and 8m def)

Forsberg888 - 182m (of which 80m cooking and 51m firemaking, 15m ranged and 16m str)

Juggo - 123m (of which 57m summon exp, rest varied in lots of skills)

Vmser.png

Gains for 2014 so far:

Buddhism - 206m (of which 180m summon and 8m def)

Forsberg888 - 182m (of which 80m cooking and 51m firemaking, 15m ranged and 16m str)

Juggo - 123m (of which 57m summon exp, rest varied in lots of skills)

All kinds of gains. :O

My guess goes to fors to win the competition.

geel.png

Shame chronicle fragments got nerfed -.-

Yeah :(

Still waiting for dat wb nerf...

They'll only nerf it after some hundreds of people got 200m Mining from it.

It will be too late, it will be a huge wave of people getting 200M over the course of a few months. They'll nerf it but the mining highscores are already ruined.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I would love if wbs just went away and super heating and mining came back, dat shit was dope

You have to admit though wbs did bring back pvp into the game, albeit not to the extent that it was in the pre eoc era. I enjoy crashing worlds and having small skirmishes with other clans than actually doing the warband minigame.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I would love if wbs just went away and super heating and mining came back, dat shit was dope

You have to admit though wbs did bring back pvp into the game, albeit not to the extent that it was in the pre eoc era. I enjoy crashing worlds and having small skirmishes with other clans than actually doing the warband minigame.

Yeah. Then someone calls a mining world. And all of a sudden you're surrounded by whites and feeling sudden sympathy for Tom Robinson from TKaM.

Asmodean <3

I don't consider 20 minutes of activity every 7 hours as "bringing back" pvp

Occasionally warband wars after waves last for like 30-60 minutes.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I don't consider 20 minutes of activity every 7 hours as "bringing back" pvp

Occasionally warband wars after waves last for like 30-60 minutes.

There was maybe 10-15 people on the most active pvp world before warbands. Now there are large groups of people skirmishing against each other everyday. Yes I'll agree that it only occurs three times per day during warbands, but it's a lot better than virtually no activity. While I still think EoC does not provide an attractive 1v1 environment, it still is very exciting to war other clans, and anyone who has been part of one will tell you the same thing. It's a lot of fun and it's why I like warbands.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Some PvP is better than none at all. Also the time Warbands lasts varies a lot, PvP can last much longer than 20mins due to wars and what have you, so really, it does rejuvinate the wilderness as people DO fight and have wars (like the old days).

If Warbands didn't exist then PvP would most likely be dead as no one would bother creating clans and having wars with rival clans because what would be the point? These clans only exist because of Warbands.

Hardstylez.png

I'm not even tempted to pay attention now whilst training Divination..Fragments were the only thing that made me actually find the skill somewhat "fun" - Competing with others trying to get as many as you could made it interesting but now it's like ugh..

Hardstylez.png