200M in all Skills

Makilio

I really don't understand why people are making this so hard and confusing :/.

Mining pre wbs was a multi-skill, you would receive xp in both mage/smith if you did it efficiently. This has to be factored into the amount of time you spend getting 200m mining post warbands.

Meredith posted that wbs made mining 14 times faster, which is not the case as you now have to get mage (311.5hrs @ glacors 500k p/hr) and another 111.26 hrs getting smith (wbs 1.4m p/hr). So the additional hours for smith/mage are 422.76hrs + 200hrs (wb'ing mining) Total : 622.76

Pre wb's time to 200m mining : 1700

Post wb's time to 200m mining (factoring in mage + smith xp lost) = 622.76

1700/622.76 =2.72 times faster.

Meredith stated 14 times, but when you factor in the time spent having to make up mage/smith xp it's only 2.72 times faster.

But it isn't 622h to get 200m mining, It is 622 hours to get 200m Mining, Smithing and Magic.

LRC mining takes 1700 hours to get 200m Mining. However it also trains Smithing and Magic alongside it, this just doesn't need to be added to the warbands time because in this case the goal is comparing 1 way to get 200m mining versus the other way. [Pre-Warband mining vs Post-Warband Mining]

Then it's still 2077 hours versus 138 hours [Optimal for both].

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Not everybody who was getting 200m mining at the time was also getting 200m smithing or 200m magic. In fact, I believe only Suomi kept up superheating for such a long time that you could say he got 200 mine/smith there.

Comparing 200m mining then to 200m mining now, it is now those 1500 hours (or whatever) faster, which is a massive increase in speed. Certainly, if you would have been training magic through mining, the increase would be lower (though still massive), but that's not what most people actually do. In fact, a lot of people who would never have dreamed of training mining are now training it - it's not just that mining is now 10x+ faster, it's that it's moved up the ranks of fast skills and settled firmly at the top.

Also, when taking glacors into account, don't forget that 311 hours at glacors will make you about a billion gp, which is worth a decent amount of time as well (especially if you don't take donations or merchant, but it's still months worth of merchanting I believe, or a good starting capital).

brentiscool did almost heating till 200m tho and it was fastest 200m mining xp with no brakes back then. 6vKVg.jpg

(23:45:55) <%G0d_vs_D3vil> .rank mining 99
(23:45:57) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ MINING ]: Rank: 99 | Name: Dapledo | Exp: 101,266,424 [119] | Exp to Rank 98 (1993ball: 1,092,162)
wbs fault...  tbh would be more, but thanks to jagex they cleaned alteast 50 bots with 100m xp mining maybe half year ago :l

Don't forget that on OSRS the only way to gain XP is by training the skill and wont ever get this inflated XP dilema.

why u so sure?l0l just wait 10years:>
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

My figures posted are accounting for the time you need to make up for in other skills for ttm. Warbands was only a small % decrease in ttm when you account the time you lost from xp you would have done in previous skills. This is 200m all skills right, not 200m mining?

@God

Scuzzy's record atm is 84, 729, 217 

If he warbanded for 75/75 every day for the full month it would be : 10,915, 860 or 12.1% of total mining xp in the month.

Without wbs the record is 73, 813, 357 this is all with bxp with ba

So bxp amounts to 36, 906, 667 or 43.6% of the months total.

Both BA & WB you do not train mining, wbs only accounts for 12% where as BA accounts 43.6%. BA is worse.

My figures posted are accounting for the time you need to make up for in other skills for ttm. Warbands was only a small % decrease in ttm when you account the time you lost from xp you would have done in previous skills. This is 200m all skills right, not 200m mining?

@God

Scuzzy's record atm is 84, 729, 217 

If he warbanded for 75/75 every day for the full month it would be : 10,915, 860 or 12.1% of total mining xp in the month.

Without wbs the record is 73, 813, 357 this is all with bxp with ba

So bxp amounts to 36, 906, 667 or 43.6% of the months total.

Both BA & WB you do not train mining, wbs only accounts for 12% where as BA accounts 43.6%. BA is worse.

hes doing lawa flow minigame or idk how its called. its around 200k/h mining xp with no bonus probs and u can see that mining record done just in half month L. 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Not everybody who was getting 200m mining at the time was also getting 200m smithing or 200m magic. In fact, I believe only Suomi kept up superheating for such a long time that you could say he got 200 mine/smith there.

Comparing 200m mining then to 200m mining now, it is now those 1500 hours (or whatever) faster, which is a massive increase in speed. Certainly, if you would have been training magic through mining, the increase would be lower (though still massive), but that's not what most people actually do. In fact, a lot of people who would never have dreamed of training mining are now training it - it's not just that mining is now 10x+ faster, it's that it's moved up the ranks of fast skills and settled firmly at the top.

Also, when taking glacors into account, don't forget that 311 hours at glacors will make you about a billion gp, which is worth a decent amount of time as well (especially if you don't take donations or merchant, but it's still months worth of merchanting I believe, or a good starting capital).

brentiscool did almost heating till 200m tho and it was fastest 200m mining xp with no brakes back then. 6vKVg.jpg

(23:45:57) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ MINING ]: Rank: 99 | Name: Dapledo | Exp: 101,266,424 [119] | Exp to Rank 98 (1993ball: 1,092,162)
wbs fault...  tbh would be more, but thanks to jagex they cleaned alteast 50 bots with 100m xp mining maybe half year ago :l

Don't forget that on OSRS the only way to gain XP is by training the skill and wont ever get this inflated XP dilema.

Everything is polled and I would rather live on the present rather than live based in what MIGHT happen in 10years.

Everything is polled and I would rather live on the present rather than live based in what MIGHT happen in 10years.

why u so sure ppl wont vote for bigger xp/h?lol 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

g0d I think I found your counter argument against that time way back when, when you got rerolled or whatever happened

You see, most add-ons that go under the search bar feed viruses into your computer. you just say you got hacked by a keylogger and it wasn't you.
bingo.

is LFM or LRC better xp/h?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

g0d I think I found your counter argument against that time way back when, when you got rerolled or whatever happened

You see, most add-ons that go under the search bar feed viruses into your computer. you just say you got hacked by a keylogger and it wasn't you.

bingo.

is LFM or LRC better xp/h?

LFM is 200k without BA, 300k with

LRC is 90k-110k mining + ~75k smith + ~75kmage

20-30 worlds just to yourself and no one else mining?

Basically. From what I understand, you hop worlds and get xp from geysers, which have pretty slow respawn times. Unfortunately, it isn't a viable way to get 200m mining (with or without warbands) because it's so easy for someone to crash you.

Also, lrc is 1777 gold ores per hour on average, which puts it at 115k xp/hour without an avatar (quickhopping).

Warbands devalue xp in 5 skills.

What's your stance on ba'ing/sc'ing skills. Exactly the same as warbands as your gaining xp without training the skill....

I think people forget that with out these "OP"  training methods 200m all skills would be an unrealistic goal for most....

Skills have value precisely because they're rare. They're rare because they're challenging. As soon as you make your type of argument, it defeats the purpose of even going for just that. The whole reason people go for 200m's in slow skills is to have something that is unique, something that very few other people have. If it ever becomes a realistic goal for most, it loses all value for those that are seeking an extra challenge and so they must look elsewhere instead. Slow 200m's are for a very particular market of players that want to distinguish themselves through hard work.

What I would like to know is how people with slow 200m's feel after their respective skills get updated and their xp/hour shoot to over double what they trained it at. Does having a high permanent rank make up for that, or would they have rather used that time to train other skills and wait for the updates. I know it's hard to predict the xp rate of a skill years ahead of time but it's still an interesting dilemma.

As the leader of a clan full of 200m people, I would say most value their doing a skill before it went up. Generally the ones that care about waiting are those that value Overall over individual skills. You generally don't see those types of people doing slow 200m's early on either.

As for me personally, I keep on doing Agility regardless, so idm minor Xp rate increases. My personal view is that there shouldn't be an Xp cap and then the ranks work with the rank 1, who could have had a huge lead, has certain advantages while newer people can get the advantage of higher Xp rates, thereby achieving the same Xp as rank 1 but in a bit less time. However, what balances all this out is that the rank 1 also then has the option to continue his own training at the faster rates too. So it keeps it from destroying older top ranks as long as they're still willing to keep on training while not removing the potential for anyone new to obtain rank 1.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Will be barely any difference unless they change weapon damage values a ton, which I really doubt will happen. The only thing that'll change will be people using abilities afk rather than momentum.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Will be barely any difference unless they change weapon damage values a ton, which I really doubt will happen. The only thing that'll change will be people using abilities afk rather than momentum.

Did some testing at dags. With momentum you can now toggle sunshine every 3-4mins. I was getting an extra 50k p/hr because of this. I'd assume chinning in the abyss with the range ability would change the rate as well. Also did some slayer and rates haven't changed, but a lot more afk now.

If you basically set your action bar to frag shot and chain only, then enable this... I can see it working pretty well in terms of adren gain. Should also let you use an ult every minute or so aswell.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

incoming 100 new 200m Slayers

Yep, considering that it is now very profitable again with airut bones, scales, general increase in price of resources due to lack bots. There are barely any viable cannonable tasks besides dags, perhaps hellhounds for points. Even then most people might choose to do dks/qbd which are both well over 7m/hour in drops. Slayer was a buyable for 2-3 years but now I strongly believe it's gone the other way. Also expecting glacors to be added as a task, it's been requested a lot.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png