200M in all Skills

Makilio

we merch now

also im pretty appalled at the legacy combat vote. just a waste of manhours that jagex could put to better use.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

we merch now

also im pretty appalled at the legacy combat vote. just a waste of manhours that jagex could put to better use.

What is Legacy Mode?

That solution is to create a Legacy Mode which re-creates the old combat gameplay, inside the modern game, alongside EoC. This means both the old and the new combat systems would co-exist within the same game, and you’d be able to freely switch between them.

I guess that has something to do with it, in the vid they said they would try to bring back the pre-eoc interface and stuff. I hope it goes well as it would be an interesting addition. 

Not like Jagex makes good updates anymore. So, I would rather see them spend manhours on reverting recent updates = legacy mode.

You say that, but the recent giant mole update was just amazing
  • Like 1

Spoke to Juggo today (nice guy actually). Expect to see 200M summoning sometime soon and possibly a daily thieving record on Runetrack.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I seriously don't understand why Jagex is polling things like Legacy mode. It's [bleep] 2 steps forward 1 step back all the time. EOC was the evolution of the game, it should not be reverted, or another system should not even exist along side it. I don't even know who's voting FOR it and it's winning by a landslide. 

And as to the post about the Giant mole, a lot of low levelled players actually do it, so for them, it was a good update. You tend to forget that not everyone on RS is maxed/going for 200m. 

• Like 2

Swarlly.png

I don't understand why people are so against it? does it effect the game how you play?..it invites more people to this game which is a good feeling. Point out the negatives please 

I probably will not be playing on it or anything, but it does not effect me so if it makes others happy than why not support it

• Like 4

I don't understand why people are so against it? does it effect the game how you play?..it invites more people to this game which is a good feeling. Point out the negatives please 

I probably will not be playing on it or anything, but it does not effect me so if it makes others happy than why not support it

It does, because it allocates dev time away from fixing EoC itself to providing an alternative to it.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Calling something " Evolution " doesn't mean it actually is evolution.

Is it so strange jagex tries to attract players that left the game specifically because of this so called " Evolution " ?

• Like 3

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

It does, because it allocates dev time away from fixing EoC itself to providing an alternative to it.

Seeing as they spent a long time on a skill like divination. I am not too sure how productive jagex is with the time they have. I am surprised we still need fixes to eoc, and we need many things to still be fixed it looks like you are putting the blame on this legacy mode to be taking up dev time, when they have had plenty of time and have done nothing anyways.

• Like 3

The biggest drawback if it comes out is that it will very very likely delay already overdue updates even more. Has evidenced by the development of EoC and RS3(NiS), have influenced many of overdue updates such as quest quantity (and quality too for several), reworks such as Construction and Agility, mini-game reworks and many more things.

For the past 2 years, the majority of their development time is spent on re-re-reworking combat and interface. It is time they should drop that, especially with what they are currently developing in Beta (Revolution, Momentum+) should be enough of a compromise.

There are several more reasons others have summed up. 

There are about a dozen threads on each side of the tally on the RSOF. If you are really in doubt whether you should for Legacy or against Legacy, I would like to ask you:

- Is there a real possibility that you would be using the Legacy Mode?

- Are you still not quite adjusted to EoC?

- Would you not mind being less efficient? (They noted that Legacy will not be on par with Abilities in terms of DPS or bosses)

- Would you rather have a click-and-wait game with an occasional special attack once in 2 minutes?

Even if Legacy is being developed, it still can turn out as a failure. There is always a possibility it will only be done in a year from now, if they started developing today.

EDIT: these are just some general questions.

EDIT2: What will happen to OSRS for example? It is basically already a sort of Legacy Mode...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Why are vwands going down so much.  The nerf did nothing, and the abby wand and orb wont change shit.  Please, dont panic sell these things im going to lose so much money lol

Probably because hardly anyone need cb shit when a bonus xp weekend is coming out. And on top of that "nerf" I guess.

Legacy mode will be sweet. More people in the game and it will be varied I guess. It won't affect me much though.

The biggest drawback if it comes out is that it will very very likely delay already overdue updates even more. Has evidenced by the development of EoC and RS3(NiS), have influenced many of overdue updates such as quest quantity (and quality too for several), reworks such as Construction and Agility, mini-game reworks and many more things.

For the past 2 years, the majority of their development time is spent on re-re-reworking combat and interface. It is time they should drop that, especially with what they are currently developing in Beta (Revolution, Momentum+) should be enough of a compromise.

There are several more reasons others have summed up. 

There are about a dozen threads on each side of the tally on the RSOF. If you are really in doubt whether you should for Legacy or against Legacy, I would like to ask you:

- Is there a real possibility that you would be using the Legacy Mode?

- Are you still not quite adjusted to EoC?

- Would you not mind being less efficient? (They noted that Legacy will not be on par with Abilities in terms of DPS or bosses)

- Would you rather have a click-and-wait game with an occasional special attack once in 2 minutes?

Even if Legacy is being developed, it still can turn out as a failure. There is always a possibility it will only be done in a year from now, if they started developing today.

EDIT: these are just some general questions.

EDIT2: What will happen to OSRS for example? It is basically already a sort of Legacy Mode...

Im not really here to get into a big discussion yes things have been pushed back because of other things people wanted but I would not consider it being pushing back. Updates are based on priority if one is more significant and has a bigger effect on the game, they will work on that first. Rework to agility and con I cant see being a huge priority. As for why I am voting for it, I do not vote for my own benefit I vote yes because many players are are looking forward to this.

Voted for yes for legacy even though I'll still use abilities for Slayer and PvM. Don't see the big deal over it. ;s

If it helps increase the amount of people playing then that can only be a good thing. Even if it's only a 5k increase; 5k is better than 0.

Obviously though a lot of people that voted for it probably didn't read into much and think it's actually going to be an exact replica of pre-eoc, when really it isn't. I fear those people will be disappointed when Legacy comes. 

Hardstylez.png

Why are vwands going down so much.  The nerf did nothing, and the abby wand and orb wont change shit.  Please, dont panic sell these things im going to lose so much money lol

If you didn't already plan on selling yours, then why does it matter that the price goes down?

OSRS is much more than combat.

Yeah it's a place where people who mostly didn't get recognized on RS3 for their achievements go so they can be looked up to in eFyre for getting 99 rc running to the abyss. (not saying everyone is like that but let's be honest, most of the people in 07 think that they're better than eoc players, and hardly any of them are even top ranked in rs3), though it is interesting to have 2 games, I hope OSRS stays up aswell as it's something to do on the side

• Like 7