200M in all Skills

Makilio

So new auras are out. As of early discussion in EE seems you should buy them in this order T3 Jack of trades > T5 thieving > T5 divination. 

The JOT aura gives 2x exp of the T1 so I guess like ~18k exp and needs 20 skills to get the exp reward. T5 thieve is 330k exp/hr at traders, and divination is a 15% increase of enriched memories which should be around 7 minutes saved when used. 

Overall pretty good update in the aura department. 

Swarlly.png

Alkan what is your plan for you last few 120s sinces your goal is 120 all.  Will you do like 1m a day for hunter or something like you did with con and the rest of the day do like div.  And also will you be doing barb assault for agi?

plan was agility/div but new agility update is making me want to put that on a pause. May keep doing thiev/divination and probably some construction still may try butterfly hunt with bonus agility/fletch broads between, test it out for a day or so.

So new auras are out. As of early discussion in EE seems you should buy them in this order T3 Jack of trades > T5 thieving > T5 divination. 

The JOT aura gives 2x exp of the T1 so I guess like ~18k exp and needs 20 skills to get the exp reward. T5 thieve is 330k exp/hr at traders, and divination is a 15% increase of enriched memories which should be around 7 minutes saved when used. 

they bumped up the exp for Jot lol, I got 12k slay exp from tier 1 jot at level 89 slay, my friend got 18K at 99 slay on his skiller so I guess T3 is even better than that

they bumped up the exp for Jot lol, I got 12k slay exp from tier 1 jot at level 89 slay, my friend got 18K at 99 slay on his skiller so I guess T3 is even better than that

I got 24k xp from T3

How long does it take to do the 20 skills for T3 JOT? Also, if 200m in a skill, it works towards the 20 skills?

56 seconds for 24 skills:

And this one is old ="D! But it can be done just as fast with divination...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

How long does it take to do the 20 skills for T3 JOT? Also, .yif 200m in a skill, it works towards the 20 skills?

It takes only a min or two. yes it does

And then there's me, spending 200k pts on cometic sht 2 weeks before this update..

• Like 5

geel.png

Honestly, you have to look at the game from the perspective of not just xp rates and stuff for a second.  The game certainly isnt dying but there is still a big upset over EOC, and if all of us xp oriented people want a game that is fun and whatever, we need to realize that xp isnt the only thing in the game.  The healthier the game is, the better the game will be for us in the long run.  You dont want a community that is always crying about eoc, bots, a bad economy or whatever.  You want a positive community that will help the game grow.

I mean there needs to be a level of compromise where you can understand that this update will make a huge amount of players happy and also restore some of the old combat system people really miss.

Yes.

I really like the updates coming, though I'm more of a skiller so the combat things doesn't really interest me but it's good to see that they're doing something to restore what people loved pre-eoc and atleast making it somewhat doable :)

I just wish that they reverted the combat formula though, it's confusing as shit to see level 200s, and when you look them up they have 99 def, 99 mage and like 18 attack and strength lol, would be so much easier to know if someone was a good overall combatter if we had the 138 system in place.

I didn't know you could be 200 without all maxed combat...

They are making 200m far too easy. Have some guts Jagex. Make it hard again. Tomorrow when I wake up I want an xp cap of 50k/hr. No matter what you do, when u reach the cap u reach the cap = no gain. Plus puts all skills on equal ground.

SO OBVIOUS GUYS SO OBVIOUS.

right because people want to spend 20 years or whatever for 200m in a skill

come on now

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Honestly, you have to look at the game from the perspective of not just xp rates and stuff for a second.  The game certainly isnt dying but there is still a big upset over EOC, and if all of us xp oriented people want a game that is fun and whatever, we need to realize that xp isnt the only thing in the game.  The healthier the game is, the better the game will be for us in the long run.  You dont want a community that is always crying about eoc, bots, a bad economy or whatever.  You want a positive community that will help the game grow.

I mean there needs to be a level of compromise where you can understand that this update will make a huge amount of players happy and also restore some of the old combat system people really miss.

Yes.

I really like the updates coming, though I'm more of a skiller so the combat things doesn't really interest me but it's good to see that they're doing something to restore what people loved pre-eoc and atleast making it somewhat doable :)

I just wish that they reverted the combat formula though, it's confusing as shit to see level 200s, and when you look them up they have 99 def, 99 mage and like 18 attack and strength lol, would be so much easier to know if someone was a good overall combatter if we had the 138 system in place.

They are making 200m far too easy. Have some guts Jagex. Make it hard again. Tomorrow when I wake up I want an xp cap of 50k/hr. No matter what you do, when u reach the cap u reach the cap = no gain. Plus puts all skills on equal ground.

come on now

In the current EoC formula you need 99 in an offensive stat (Attack, strength, mage, range or summoning) + 99 Defence + 2 to be level 200 which is max. 

So basically people tend to go from 4 to 200 cb in like a week because they camp the abyss for 99 defence and mage and they're equal combat level as any comp caper with 99 in every other cb skill, it is kinda pathetic and should be changed but the poll has not gotten a lot of recognition (probably cause people don't even know it exists in the "Combat beta 2014" subsection on rsof, if they made a post on the homepage I'm sure more people would be aware of the unofficial poll.

Yes.

come on now

In the current EoC formula you need 99 in an offensive stat (Attack, strength, mage, range or summoning) + 99 Defence + 2 to be level 200 which is max. 

So basically people tend to go from 4 to 200 cb in like a week because they camp the abyss for 99 defence and mage and they're equal combat level as any comp caper with 99 in every other cb skill, it is kinda pathetic and should be changed but the poll has not gotten a lot of recognition (probably cause people don't even know it exists in the "Combat beta 2014" subsection on rsof, if they made a post on the homepage I'm sure more people would be aware of the unofficial poll.

Combat lvl function is to reflect how well you will do in combat, not how much time you spent getting to that combat lvl. The old 138-system is worse then the current 200-system (biased towards melee, pures with better combat abilities as one would expect from cb lvl, etc), but needs improvement. There are better ways then combat lvl to show off your accomplishments (total lvl, capes, high score table, etc.)

Tooneb.pngToone.png

xp plllzzzzzz.

Not cuz im a skiller or a mercher, but because it is so hard for every person to get a fair and equal experience with drops.  There are limited number of bosses.... o wait instances im dumb.

ok xp pllzzzzzz cuz im a skiller

I would rather not vote, but seeing as 1 will win, I will chose xp over double drops. I disagree with doing either of these weekends. Both ways RS doesn't benefit much even though we will see more players on during that weekend than we have for a while. 

Whether we have double exp or double loot I will take part any way, and I guess it's made me a fair bit of cash.

If you can't beat em, join em. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

I would say vote xp because that has economic benefits, where as the double drops has negative effects as far as drops go.  Makes drops crash/ panic crash.

skilling supplies would go up if it was just double xp

I would rather not vote, but seeing as 1 will win, I will chose xp over double drops. I disagree with doing either of these weekends. Both ways RS doesn't benefit much even though we will see more players on during that weekend than we have for a while. 

Whether we have double exp or double loot I will take part any way, and I guess it's made me a fair bit of cash.

If you can't beat em, join em. 

You have democratic power in this decision. It's an amazing gift that Jagex is giving to you. Don't waste it by voting for the lesser of two evils when the choice you want is right there.