200M in all Skills

Makilio

I estimated that warbands bring in about 1b xp per day, so it's interesting that mining has basically that much, and I'd be surprised if more than 30% of the mining xp in a day comes from actual training. It just isn't a popular skill, with or without warbands.

I'd say around 60% of mining is from actual training. Your current context is that you don't do warbands, and the individuals you do know farm it for the mining xp. I do warbands with a fc which isn't full of maxed players, and found that mostly herb/farm was the most looted camp. Most of the time when I did wbs last week <5 were looting mining in my fc, out of 40. And there was 15+ looting farming/herb/smith. The reason why so little people (unmaxed) will wb mining is because they can go afk at lrc, but they don't have the gp to buy 99 herb/farm/smith/con respectively. However, it would be interesting to see the exact amounts of how much experience comes from warbands per day, I think the results would be surprising....

This is very well put, warband prod. I've mentioned before that we don't understand that the whole of rs isn't maxed or going for 200ms. Even in an fc of players 2400+ total, a huge % doesn't loot mine on a regular basis. 

Personally I loot mining as often as possible, and I ask others why they loot other tents, and their answers are gp-related, or time related (farm). A lot of people opt for those options when they can AFK LRC for good exp rates or they have trouble making gp - and TBH a herb tent is worth upwards of 7m gp. You can't pigeon-hole everyone into the same category here. 

Also, a lot of people stop warbanding at 99 and have no ambition of going farther. 

Swarlly.png

I estimated that warbands bring in about 1b xp per day, so it's interesting that mining has basically that much, and I'd be surprised if more than 30% of the mining xp in a day comes from actual training. It just isn't a popular skill, with or without warbands.

I'd say around 60% of mining is from actual training. Your current context is that you don't do warbands, and the individuals you do know farm it for the mining xp. I do warbands with a fc which isn't full of maxed players, and found that mostly herb/farm was the most looted camp. Most of the time when I did wbs last week <5 were looting mining in my fc, out of 40. And there was 15+ looting farming/herb/smith. The reason why so little people (unmaxed) will wb mining is because they can go afk at lrc, but they don't have the gp to buy 99 herb/farm/smith/con respectively. However, it would be interesting to see the exact amounts of how much experience comes from warbands per day, I think the results would be surprising....

That's a fair point. I'd like to see Jagex publish some data on this so we can know for sure

I wonder if Drumgin will set a new agi record.  What is barb course per hour with double xp like 130k?  if he played 18-19 hours a day like he has in the past (20+ for his slayer record) he could get over 70m in a month.  That would be amazing to see

I wonder if Drumgin will set a new agi record.  What is barb course per hour with double xp like 130k?  if he played 18-19 hours a day like he has in the past (20+ for his slayer record) he could get over 70m in a month.  That would be amazing to see

It would be cool I suppose to see a new record, but it really isn't a true record because the experience rates have changed so drastically. I don't think we will ever see anyone train agility at the same rate as Jebrim.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Did he really have to play over 20 hours a day for 64m monthly Slayer? Lol

geel.png

Did he really have to play over 20 hours a day for 64m monthly Slayer? Lol

iirc he had on the go KK teams for his kalphite tasks. Not sure what the slayer xp/hour on that was but it contributed a lot to his xp.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

110K slayer xp an hour, 20 hours a day for 30 days (month) is around 64M slayer xp, 

Seems like a low rate to me, especially since he doesn't have to care about other combat stats and assuming he uses an avatar

geel.png

110K slayer xp an hour, 20 hours a day for 30 days (month) is around 64M slayer xp, 

Seems like a low rate to me, especially since he doesn't have to care about other combat stats and assuming he uses an avatar

Well 20 hours might not be exact. If it was 18 hours, it is nearly 120K xp/hr. It could have slightly less hours just on slayer too, with farming and other things he might have been doing.

He didn't do KK, or atleast not on every task. i remember stalking his alog while he was doing slayer to see if he was killing KK and it never said KK it only said exiled kalphite queen, which was like 100k an hour or less

And how many of those 39166 Defence levels were pures getting ruined? :P

Pity it's not really as informative as the XP graph because not all the levels are worth the same :s

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Forsberg888 should be done Thieve on Wednesday/Thursday, and Goud is probably going to get 200m Divination on Thursday. 

In addition to Drumgun and Dragonseance, we will see Goud farming his bonus exp after Divination, along side Slayer. Goud should also challenge for rank 6 overall very soon. 

Swarlly.png

Dont they arent efficient and waste of money

I don't believe he was after that sort of answer.

• Like 2

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015