200M in all Skills

Makilio

If you avoid to take meds just to gain exp in the bxp week Dtf, I feel kinda bad for you, cause that's a bad idea obviously, and second of all judging by your stats you don't seem like you "play/gain a whole lot of exp" so why bother avoiding your meds to gain exp on a weekend of double xp if oyu don't really do it outside of bxps?

cause adhd has it's positives and negatives. My brother doesn't take his medication when he goes to work... Seems kind of the same :P

If you think a person should take medication every day, you are sad. (not to say some disorders need maintenance dosages, I say nay to giving stimulants to people aged 0-21)

If somebody is required to take medicaions for whatever reasons, exactly how am I sad for saying they should take the meds to avoid complications? Personally I think if it is not 100% needed to use meds u can avoid it but if you got adhd it might not be smart to skip them as you might get a reaction.

But it's rs, idc if people want to risk their health for some gains. Some meds are horrible and get you addicted just to cure something and I am against those.

I don't look my [bleep]ing mind if I don't take them yo

Hell, most of the time I'm not on them unless I need them

T 0m #1

aka desperate m8

7ZorBeQ.png

is that a record?

that has to be a record

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

If you avoid to take meds just to gain exp in the bxp week Dtf, I feel kinda bad for you, cause that's a bad idea obviously, and second of all judging by your stats you don't seem like you "play/gain a whole lot of exp" so why bother avoiding your meds to gain exp on a weekend of double xp if oyu don't really do it outside of bxps?

cause adhd has it's positives and negatives. My brother doesn't take his medication when he goes to work... Seems kind of the same :P

If you think a person should take medication every day, you are sad. (not to say some disorders need maintenance dosages, I say nay to giving stimulants to people aged 0-21)

If somebody is required to take medicaions for whatever reasons, exactly how am I sad for saying they should take the meds to avoid complications? Personally I think if it is not 100% needed to use meds u can avoid it but if you got adhd it might not be smart to skip them as you might get a reaction.

But it's rs, idc if people want to risk their health for some gains. Some meds are horrible and get you addicted just to cure something and I am against those.

I don't look my [bleep]ing mind if I don't take them yo

Hell, most of the time I'm not on them unless I need them

T 0m #1

aka desperate m8

7ZorBeQ.png

is that a record?

that has to be a record

This is just nuts. wow.

sculpin_ipa.png

was it only me who noticed you can use a lot more charms/h at taverly? they told me it was like 9k when making scrolls but i seem to get 20k with making scrolls and a lot of misclicks and a very laggy comp.

• Like 1

geel.png

kr no 30h mage? :(

I believe it's safe to say that most of the people on here announcing their plans didn't follow through because they're not really grinders and they just think they can grind it because of an xp weekend.

• Like 2

Big gains this weekend by many top pagers. A little overview:

Drumgun finally rank 2, expect him to not lose it till he overtakes Suomi. Big herblore gains from Drum, might see 200m tomorrow if he can pull out 35m exp, which is very possible. 

Grats to Goud on rank 5 while getting 200m Summoning, seems like a little smithing is being done now. 

Forsberg to rank 7 with huge gains in herblore, we won't see 200m unless he pulls out a Drowns day of 61m exp (holy shit). 

Also Angerfist with 200m summoning, look forward to Alkan getting 200m herb tomorrow, and Killerjv with 200m divination. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

Gz to Mark for twerking on livestream

CStrs2L.gif

and Gz to Leik for yeah....

[hide]kdA54rR.png[/hide]

Hello.

Why is my 200m Summ so significant?

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

O i didnt go for 30 hour mage record cuz it wouldn't go on the top 42 mage records it would only go on event records and it didnt seem worth it to me.  I would have gladly done it i was looking forward to it i just wasn't aware that the top 42 records wouldn't include records achieved on double xp weekends.

O i didnt go for 30 hour mage record cuz it wouldn't go on the top 42 mage records it would only go on event records and it didnt seem worth it to me.  I would have gladly done it i was looking forward to it i just wasn't aware that the top 42 records wouldn't include records achieved on double xp weekends.

no more fake records phew >.>

• Like 5
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png