200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yeah i never said anything against that.

but i ment that sitting 10 hrs per day for full efficiency (drowns dragonseance etc..) is a better accomplishment than just afking 19 hrs.

Still it's amazing what he did. But just not as much amazing as he thinks.

Drowns is playing like 4-5 hrs/d avg?

I forgot how afk agility was, Swisscooler.

He's worked for the top page he can brag a bit no need to call him pathetic for that. I don't get why he'd make a huge forum post about it though, maybe he was just looking for clearance about if it is allowed or not to use the + key to double click an item seeing as that kinda goes for 1 input 2 output I guess, and idk if he is unsure about whether or not Mod Infinity the great would allow that lol

Drumgun is against anything what hr can't do by himself.

was the same back when he posted here the first time. He said he don't see someone as a good player who merchs. Avout 1.5 years later he was high ranked in a flipping cc because he knew how to flip, but he never knew how to merch back then.

drumgun is a bit weird lol.

i remember a friend of mined went to gwd when drumgun was there. And my friend goes in the bossroom. Ddumgun immediately said: "go away, u can see me on highscore im really high ranked so better watch urself"

Or something like this. Lool but i still like drumgun. He talks about how hard it is to play without mousekeys but 90% what he does is afking for 19 hrs a day

I doubt that he's afking all that much, people who afk "90%" don't nearly gain that much xp ( green ? )

Saying he's a bit weird seems a bit under the belt, it's doubtful that there's any top player that isn't a bit weird. Is this a bad thing? 

I've heard the same about the gwd trip, it might be true but no one knows the full story. I did some dg with him and he seemed nice to me.

OTish: 

Is it so strange that he wonders about whether using ahk/mousekeys is allowed suddenly when he notices others use it, if I see someone bot ( this is known to be against the rules) blatantly on the frontpage and me being a contender for frontpage I would make a post myself I think.

I guess posts like this keep him away though.

• Like 2

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

Drumgun is against anything what hr can't do by himself.

was the same back when he posted here the first time. He said he don't see someone as a good player who merchs. Avout 1.5 years later he was high ranked in a flipping cc because he knew how to flip, but he never knew how to merch back then.

drumgun is a bit weird lol.

i remember a friend of mined went to gwd when drumgun was there. And my friend goes in the bossroom. Ddumgun immediately said: "go away, u can see me on highscore im really high ranked so better watch urself"

Or something like this. Lool but i still like drumgun. He talks about how hard it is to play without mousekeys but 90% what he does is afking for 19 hrs a day

I doubt that he's afking all that much, people who afk "90%" don't nearly gain that much xp ( green ? )

Saying he's a bit weird seems a bit under the belt, it's doubtful that there's any top player that isn't a bit weird. Is this a bad thing? 

I've heard the same about the gwd trip, it might be true but no one knows the full story. I did some dg with him and he seemed nice to me.

OTish: 

Is it so strange that he wonders about whether using ahk/mousekeys is allowed suddenly when he notices others use it, if I see someone bot ( this is known to be against the rules) blatantly on the frontpage and me being a contender for frontpage I would make a post myself I think.

I guess posts like this keep him away though.

He does BA aswell and he's one of the nicest guys I've ever done it with, so I dunno if that gwd trip story is true, maybe someone disliked him and made it up to hurt his "rep", and when I did ba with him some random tryhard kid was raging about tiny mistakes while drumgun just smiled and laughed about it and joked around.

afking 19 hours a day is still quite a accomplishment for a 'normal' person tbh.. its actually sitting behind a computer for 19h a day for YEARS consistently, 99,9% of world population cant do that :)

99% of the world can't do, or won't do that, for a variety of perfectly understandable reasons, perhaps because they might not have computer access, or Internet access, or they might actually have all sorts of obligations, such as school, work, a family life, friends, social or extra-circular activities, productive or admirable leisure activities, better priorities, a regard for their health, and so on.

At 19 hours a day, all that leaves time for is about 5 hours of sleep. It's not nearly as rosy as you make it sound.

Jebrim today was talking about his achievements, this came as one of them apparently. Can anyone help me explain it please?

Or is Lover Romeo actually one of Jebrims alts?

7cR0w.png

• Like 3

Lover Romeo was first.

Also, congrats to rank 55 - Kemadorr on 200m runecrafting with a lot of slow 200m's he is sure to be up there on time to 200 all. Also gratz to Carcass on 200m smithing. 

Seems like a lot of top guys are doing prayer at the moment. Personally I didn't see a huge drop in price during DXP. 

Swarlly.png

Just a quick note: discuss healthy gaming habits if you want, but please don't let it devolve into insulting people. That's always the pitfall of discussing gaming habits, 'cause we all know some handful of people who engage in them. It makes things become very personal very quickly, so out of the sake of common courtesy let's try to avoid that. (Hard to do when the discussion started from discussing one particular person's playing habits, I know...:/ )

hzvjpwS.gif

Lover Romeo was first.

Also, congrats to rank 55 - Kemadorr on 200m runecrafting with a lot of slow 200m's he is sure to be up there on time to 200 all. Also gratz to Roger Al on 200m smithing. 

Seems like a lot of top guys are doing prayer at the moment. Personally I didn't see a huge drop in price during DXP. 

Lover Romeo is was actually an extremely impressive skiller. First to 200m agil AND mining(mining before LRC and obviously WBs, used to be about as hard as rc, 70-80 k/h at granite). 

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Lover Romeo was first.

Also, congrats to rank 55 - Kemadorr on 200m runecrafting with a lot of slow 200m's he is sure to be up there on time to 200 all. Also gratz to Roger Al on 200m smithing. 

Lover Romeo is was actually an extremely impressive skiller. First to 200m agil AND mining(mining before LRC and obviously WBs, used to be about as hard as rc, 70-80 k/h at granite). 

I think the cml rate is 65k, and that's one of the harder rates to maintain. 

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Yeah, and that's not even considering that advanced barbarian course had not been released, either. She was also a very nice person, too.

Pick it apart or whatever, just wondering how accurate this is.  his logic seemed pretty solid

Got to the part where he was talking about the 3rd hit of conc blast. Laughed. Of course he's not going to do as well with a wand/book if he doesnt use it right.

What he is also assuming is that he is equally competent at dps-ing in all 3 styles, but his kph seem low, like 10-20% lower compared to mine, and I'm certainly not going to claim to be the world's best at dps. (as an example, his nechryael kph with drygores is 348, mine  is 460, and drey's is 492)

He does mention later on the relative values of melee/mage/range xp. If your only aim in rs is to get 200m slayer, then sure mage everything (and we haven't even mentioned barraging yet), but I imagine that most people going for 200m slayer are also going for 200m all combat. Glacors being almost 750k/h compared to melee/range being approx 400-500k (assuming op melee methods soon to be nerfed) mean that the shortest time to 200m all cb + 200m slay involves maging on slayer tasks as little as possible.

Notably, using a cannon increases not only your slayer xp/h, but also the percentage of your cb xp going toward range rather than either of the other (quicker) styles, dramatically decreasing time to 200m all cb + 200m slay, but I can sympathise with not feeling you have enough money for cballs (although I am willing to admit I don't have a clue what the break-even point on how much you value time is for cannoning)

LOL WAT

GETS MEMBERSHIP IN AUGUST 2013

HAS ABOUT 400B GP

Is this Gunnars ALT account? Has to be because you know, frost dragons.

lxBwqYR.png

I don't see any seance in that name so not sure if gnr or not. Probably just a staker with a mule, staking in eoc is actually somewhat popular and crowded lol.

Yeah, and that's not even considering that advanced barbarian course had not been released, either. She was also a very nice person, too.

Pretty sure Lover Romeo was a guy, I remember meeting him once in f2p and speaking for about 30 minutes or so.

Pretty sure Lover Romeo was a guy, I remember meeting him once in f2p and speaking for about 30 minutes or so.

I have no idea why i wrote she. Might be because in estonian i'd refer to them as they but meh.

To that combat point, this guy just isn't a very efficient slayer. His airut rate is almost 30% worse than mine off task. When he stops picking up crap and learns how to move from monster to monster quicker, then we'll talk.

• Like 3

Staking crowded and popular? Wow dude... Before stake worlds were FULL

now you have scam arena... I prefer xloggers over the scum that frequents there anyday. 

I've tried it out on another acc, it's not full of scamming. I did maybe let's say 25 stakes and I got proper scammed once by someone with a duplicate name, most of the time u just find someone who does like poly stakes full inv of vials and you do it with them over and over.

btw the scam stake was over 2m, someone with duplicate name used vwand rofl

Fight cauldron or abusing Necrolord 'bug' ?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.