200M in all Skills

Makilio

Can someone who is friends with Drumgun post why he's doing agility so slow for the hours he plays? Has anyone seen him storing xp at BA?

I spoke to him the other day in W106, I asked him why he doesn't do BA for bonus xp, and he thought you had to pay to leech, and I explained to him that I had been doing some in BA Games as a healer and tried to explain that healer role was somewhat simple, atleast for me as a level 4, and then he asked me if it was afk and I said that "I guess it can be afk, since there's 2 healers but the games would be slowed down"

You mentioned you already do bonfires. What's wrong with that? 

Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Bonfires are less efficient than rocktails. Never do them.

How can you commet on Bonfires when you don't do wbs? Not doing warbands is 3x as inefficent as bonfires. A bit hypocritical imo.

Because I don't want to actively participate in an activity that I consider extremely toxic to the long-term health of the game.

I consider Dragonseance to be extremely toxic for the game. As seen as his alt account "Gunnarseance" it's not hard to work out he gets 10m+ mining months

http://i.imgur.com/fzR6C1r.jpg

I also doubt that he could of done his buyables this year (con, prayer, craft though dragonstones) without 07-rs3 trading.

inb4 frost dragon forum bots rage

How can you commet on Bonfires when you don't do wbs? Not doing warbands is 3x as inefficent as bonfires. A bit hypocritical imo.

Because I don't want to actively participate in an activity that I consider extremely toxic to the long-term health of the game.

I consider Dragonseance to be extremely toxic for the game. As seen as his alt account "Gunnarseance" it's not hard to work out he gets 10m+ mining months

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fzR6C1r.png[/img]

I also doubt that he could of done his buyables this year (con, prayer, craft though dragonstones) without 07-rs3 trading.

This post tells me that you're so insecure about your actions that you have to actively discredit others' in order to make yourself feel better.

• Like 1

This post tells me that you're so insecure about your actions that you have to actively discredit others' in order to make yourself feel better.

Known for a long time what his been doing. Had to wait to he got a wand to prove. :P Otherwise would of been told he was just beaming worlds.

Known for a long time what his been doing. Had to wait to he got a wand to prove. :P Otherwise would of been told he was just beaming worlds.

You randomly accused a front-page player of doing something (and you did a terrible job of making it clear what you're accusing him of) in response to me saying that I think warbands are bad for the game. That reflects much more negatively on you than it does on Gunnar, regardless of whether or not your accusation is true.

Wait so what did gunnar do wrong?  He does wbs on an alt and sells the supplies?  Whats wrong with that

He has done a lot of shady things in the past, he has even been banned for a couple of weeks in the past.

It's just that the things he currently does is frowned upon by most people. He has multiple alt accounts to grind out bonus xp for him through refer a friend system and to acquire 07 gp to transfer to RS3 (although he had enough money to get 5b prior to 07 releasing so it had no influence on his xp gains). It's not strictly against the rules but I don't think a lot of people agree with it. I just view it as seizing opportunities so it's fine by me but that's my opinion.

In the end, he hasn't been banned, and I am sure Jagex are watching front page accounts so there is no doubt that what he is doing is okay to do. Whether you approve of it is not relevant.

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Excuse me, I'm the psychologist of the thread. Not you.

By the way, your theory is terribly wrong.

What he does isn't necessarily against the rules, but I do quite disagree with improving one's means through another game (yes 07 is a completely different entity). I do disagree heavily on swapping 07 GP for EOC gp. So many people have abused it and that it grinds my gears. 

Swarlly.png

Hey, it was my best shot. Be nice.

Now you have to psychoanalyze that post and show conclusive evidence that I was wrong

I can be skeptical on the weatherman that said tomorrow will rain and I'm not that much insecure that need to doubt a weatherman speech.

You know, we all said atleast once on the past that there's a lot of bad doctors around the world. So, are we all terribly insecure that we even need to doubt about hundreds of thousands of people (doctors)?

Ofcourse! Otherwise, we would've to know every single doctor of the world in order to tell there's "a lot of bad doctors around the world".

Nonono. It simply doesn't work like that. Even though I belive there's a court system for a reason, humans will always generalyze. When you see someone go to jail, you instantly say "omg, you murderer!!!@@@@" and he didn't even meet the court yet.

Now you have to psychoanalyze that post and show conclusive evidence that I was wrong

I can be skeptical on the weatherman that said tomorrow will rain and I'm not that much insecure that need to doubt a weatherman speech.

You know, we all said atleast once on the past that there's a lot of bad doctors around the world. So, are we all terribly insecure that we even need to doubt about hundreds of thousands of people (doctors)?

Ofcourse! Otherwise, we would've to know every single doctor of the world in order to tell there's "a lot of bad doctors around the world".

Nonono. It doesn't work that simply.

There's a difference between questioning a weatherman's predictions and calling his weather predictions extremely toxic, though. I agree with what you're saying, but I just don't think it applies here.

I think you might have failed to get my point, but it's 3:30 am for me so I won't elaborate even more.

I also don't think calling someone toxic is a "good" behaviour. I can even think like that but I won't post on a public thread that thought. 

Oh ego (not what you call ego but what Freud called it)... how much I love you.

OR

Oh self (Carl Rogers)... how much I love you.

Nonono. It doesn't work that simply.

There's a difference between questioning a weatherman's predictions and calling his weather predictions extremely toxic, though. I agree with what you're saying, but I just don't think it applies here.

I'll explain to you my reasoning by using the word "toxic" and the connotations with this. The reason I used "toxic" is because of how Dragonseance promotes himself and EE to the general community. Dragonseance promotes an ideology of "efficiency" being of the uttermost importance when playing, and using methods which are seen by some/most as unethical. Take his PSA video on "XP Waste Hurts: A PSA from Efficiency Experts", when he states "inefficiency hurts everyone around you", this is not the case as it hurts no one how inefficient you. Most of those in EE think that there the "best" clan and have xp rates which they use which are generally not achievable. I also have to laugh when I read EE applications as the most common "effiicient"  methods are glacors, wbs, char & pot hunting. I also like Dragonseance stance on not doing slow skills till there "nerfed".  I also like how 2 EE members thought that Drowns was using BA xp for his fm'ing week records. Shows how EE knows all the "efficient" methods.....

And btw how can you morally accept EE applications which use wbs as an "efficient" method when you think that it's "toxic" to the game?

• Like 1

Lol if you are taking that video serious ="D

Overall this has nothing to do with methods being toxic or not. I think this is just a general attack on efficiency as a whole with an extension to EE.

Some things are purely looked at from a potential gained exp per time unit perspective. From that point of view things like Warbands are the most efficient one could do. It costs nothing at all, just 15 minutes of your time a day at most. For those 15 mins one gains at most about 350k-360k exp. In other words netting 1400k exp/h method.

The other methods are in fact also the most efficient methods:

Glacors are 650k exp/h once you get the routine down. That is for Magic as for Defense.

BOC is netting similar rates to wbs for firemaking.

Never heard what pot hunting is, so I'll leave that.

In other words things can be seen from more then one view. That it is efficient is undeniable when efficient means most exp/time unit. I myself find wbs very efficient, yet I do not do them because I despise wilderness and anything PvP related.

There is an objective view on efficiency and an subjective view on gameplay.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Most of the "efficiency" stuff is satirical. Don't take it too seriously. Obviously everyone in EE is a human (except me, I'm a tree), so we're not going to push ourselves to death in the name of efficiency.

Don't single out any individual member as inefficient or unknowledgeable. EE is more about learning how to be efficient and what constitutes efficiency than it is about being efficiency in general.

Also, I accept apps that involve warbands because I'm not an idiot.

• Like 4

Tell drumgun to do some BA with "Kr148" and that i will get a team together if he pms me.

ur team is bad! and drumgun not using agil bonus xp and he wont do ba :x aready talked about that with him.

Do you say this because you think he won't do BA, or because you know he don't know how to do it, hence why he avoids it?

I'm sure if you explained to him how to do BA or told him it was not a time waste he would look into it

wah wah people are earning more money then me.

http://i.imgur.com/fzR6C1r.jpg

Blame the company not the player D:

OR

wah wah they earn more xp and geepees thn me

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Tell drumgun to do some BA with "Kr148" and that i will get a team together if he pms me.

ur team is bad! and drumgun not using agil bonus xp and he wont do ba :x aready talked about that with him.

Do you say this because you think he won't do BA, or because you know he don't know how to do it, hence why he avoids it?

I'm sure if you explained to him how to do BA or told him it was not a time waste he would look into it

already did that, he dont like stuff like teamwork and  he likes to afk agil while doing other stuff. He said that ba is not afk so idk >.>

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png