200M in all Skills

Makilio

Take his PSA video on "XP Waste Hurts: A PSA from Efficiency Experts", when he states "inefficiency hurts everyone around you", this is not the case as it hurts no one how inefficient you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Forsberg888 continues steamrolling the ranks, we can expect him to overtake Paperbag in a week for rank 9.

We should see him getting 200m Strength, Range, and Summoning sometime tomorrow. I will go out on a limb and say that fletch/thieve are up next.

Swarlly.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/1uh0gh/bank_update_idea/

About all those Quick Withdrawal ideas, would you efficiency guys like to see those? or would you think it would make skilling too easy, well, easier than it already is? 

In the comments it's also being suggested to have set loadouts in the bank, similar to DG where you can quickly withdraw your range gear and whatnot and they have saved spots in the bank, or something like that.

I really want placeholders, that would be so awesome.

And the quick withdraw thing will make skilling less click intensive, especially for things like overloads. I don't know where I would sit on that one, would make life easier but how easy must we go.

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

And the quick withdraw thing will make skilling less click intensive, especially for things like overloads. I don't know where I would sit on that one, would make life easier but how easy must we go.

I agree, but skilling is already pretty simple and making it easier is just unneeded. Although a while after the "easy" updates it feels natural and good :P

Personally I think the place holder thing would be for extremely lazy people lol, people who care got a nice simple set up, will have it all in a tab and what not, it just feels unneeded. But then again I'm a level 4 skiller I don't do pvm so it's natural that it doesn't affect me much, I guess :P

I think that the interface shouldn't be in the way of skilling, ideally. If you want to make skilling harder, make it require timing or whatever. Hunter is good (especially since traps go on the action bar, though the message you get when you get a seed is horrible), herblore is bad.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/1uh0gh/bank_update_idea/

About all those Quick Withdrawal ideas, would you efficiency guys like to see those? or would you think it would make skilling too easy, well, easier than it already is? 

In the comments it's also being suggested to have set loadouts in the bank, similar to DG where you can quickly withdraw your range gear and whatnot and they have saved spots in the bank, or something like that.

I'm in love. For the quick withdraw thing, we should be able to make "sets," if you will. So if I want to go use melee I click quick withdraw and it brings up a window where I can choose which presaved set of armor I want to use. Then I can go back to the bank, deposit all my armor etc then hit quick withdraw and select "ranged" so I can use ranged stuff. nomsayin?

Love these ideas. 11/10 Jagex don't [bleep] this up

placeholderz

yeah I agree. It would really shave hours of time off of big goals like 200m

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I agree with that. Like the quick withdraw option here.

Yes, it can be used for skilling but maybe Jagex will code it so it only wokrs for combat equipment/non skilling stuff? idk. But for armor, I wish I could just hit a button or two and have all my armor and stuff be withdrawn instantly.

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

He's getting agility xp, so maybe he's doing some BA? The other option is that agility's dead boring (no offence to the agility fans, but 19h/day is tough) and that's why he's slowing down :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Fors stated for some years ago that we would not take any donations on the path to 200m all skills (some years ago).  This means that he is the guy with the most xp, who has not taken donations right?

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

I don't think Jdelacroix has received any donations, the others, I'm not sure. Either way most of them have made gp in a rather shady way or taken advantage of a few things. 

Swarlly.png

Buddhism is the first player in the top 100 to surpass 100 million exp in 2014. (Juggo at 86m, forsberg888 at 65m, roger al at 48m).

Buddhism and Juggo have been summoning for those gains, Forsberg has mostly been training strength and firemaking. Roger Al is in the abyss training on walkers.

• Like 2
Vmser.png

I don't think Jdelacroix has received any donations, the others, I'm not sure. Either way most of them have made gp in a rather shady way or taken advantage of a few things. 

I swear the only shady one is Seance rofl, anywho Drumgun is the owner of Nex and SS isn't he? 

fors told me about 1-2 months ago he has 2b or less offered to sell him b staffs for middle. Confused as to why he didnt bank frost tbh

He finished maging/defence (not sure which) in abyss as he ran out of cannonballs and didn't want to pay current prices for them to train.

Anyhow, 2b beats my bank by .. alot.

• Like 1
Vmser.png

I swear the only shady one is Seance rofl, anywho Drumgun is the owner of Nex and SS isn't he?

He's silver star rank iirc

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Owner of Nex and SS is Enigmatic azn. 

Drumgun is a gold star rank because it scares spammers since he is pmod.

Anyway, being ranked on that fc or even being the owner gives NO advantage in terms of money making since we (ranks) don't ever manip.