200M in all Skills

Makilio

@ Assassin

Paperbag did the announcement himself 1-2 pages back.

Tezz is 2 weeks away from getting 2B xp unless he dumps some effigies.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

@ drumgun, the prayer update is here!

You might really wanna check out what the infernal ashes on POH altar does for you, they are 62,5 xp (while d bones are 72xp and frost dragon bones 180xp) But they are only 1,7k each! if you place an offer quick for like a 100 and try what the speed is at a POH altar of even at ectofungus (maybe buying buckets of slime, or are they untradeable? then just manually fill a lot of them) because you don't have to grind the ashes ectofungus might actually be worth it for these ashes.

And if the speed is worth it, i'd buy a lot of them if i were you ;) good luck!

And so now its possible to like have 100 fire runes in your inventory and 27 urns, and maybe 30 more in your pack yak, then make 10 urns with the fire runes. Fill them all up, then release them, make 10 new ones etc. You could stay a LOT longer at gathering skill places? Like teaks? you won't have to drop logs? just send them away and when your 57 urns ( 30 pack yak 27 inv) are full then bank and get more urns? Would certainly make it a lot more afk.

Sounds like a good update imo, but maybe it isn't convenient at all, we need some tests and all

backgroundsignature.png

I think you don't put fish/logs etc. in the urns, just some "offcuts" so there will still be dropping.

You're right, just realized that, too bad! Well might still be a nice method to only leave 2 inv spots open then drop those 2 all the time or something, the rest filled with urns

backgroundsignature.png

Another option for prayer is to camp at the place with the best drop rate or your favorite monsters(abyssal demons) while using the prayer urns to get immediate Xp without banking.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

^ That's exactly why anyone seriously aiming for all skills 200m is smartest to leave all combat and slayer training to last, as combat receives far more updates that improve XP rates than any other part of the game. In just a little over a year we've had chaotics, effigies, d defender, turmoil, kuradal, extremes, full slayer helmet and now these ashes.

Hey Drumgun, what about getting 200m xp in atk/str/def killing abyssal demons to get ashes?

owait

I Lol'd..... anyone care to figure out how much xp he missed out on by going for max combat first?

I calculate that he missed out on around 61m prayer xp... but i could be way off...

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ That's exactly why anyone seriously aiming for all skills 200m is smartest to leave all combat and slayer training to last, as combat receives far more updates that improve XP rates than any other part of the game. In just a little over a year we've had chaotics, effigies, d defender, turmoil, kuradal, extremes, full slayer helmet and now these ashes.

Leave combat til after runecraft, agility, fishing?

Apparently urns are stackable in bank lol anyone care do do xp/h calcs for doing an hour of the best full urns?

Mining 97k/hr (including bank time)

Fishing 88k/hr (excluding banking time for more urns)

Woodcutting- 119k/hr (excluding banking time for more urns)

Cooking unaffected by wines, I cannot test summer pies

Prayer- Useless

Smelting- Useless (unaffected by gold bars)

Apparently urns are stackable in bank lol anyone care do do xp/h calcs for doing an hour of the best full urns?

Prayer- Useless

Smelting- Useless

With the cutting and eating method linked by jebrim a few pages ago it would be about 105k fish xp/hour

dukky.png

dukky.png

Prayer- Useless

Smelting- Useless

With the cutting and eating method linked by jebrim a few pages ago it would be about 105k fish xp/hour

I thought cut/eat was 75k/hr.

Each fish fills 0.6% of the urn.

Average 200/3 xp/fish.

75000/(200/3)= 1125 fish/hr

100/0.6= 500/3 fish for 1 urn

1125/ (500/3)= 6.75 urns per hour

6.75x 1900= 12825xp from urns

75000+12825= 87825xp/hr

Prayer- Useless

Smelting- Useless

I thought cut/eat was 75k/hr.

Each fish fills 0.6% of the urn.

Average 200/3 xp/fish.

75000/(200/3)= 1125 fish/hr

100/0.6= 500/3 fish for 1 urn

1125/ (500/3)= 6.75 urns per hour

6.75x 1900= 12825xp from urns

75000+12825= 87825xp/hr

The old cutting and eating method was around 75-80k xp/hour, however the new one shown in this video:

is around 90k. So 90000/(200/3) means 1350 fish/hour. 1350/(500/3) = 8.1 urns per hour for an additional 15390 fish xp/hour, and 90000 + 15390 = 105390 (105.3k xp/hour)

bad fight

dukky.png

dukky.png

Hey Drumgun, what about getting 200m xp in atk/str/def killing abyssal demons to get ashes?

owait

I Lol'd..... anyone care to figure out how much xp he missed out on by going for max combat first?

I calculate that he missed out on around 61m prayer xp... but i could be way off...

Atleast 200m exp loss including effigies. Basically enough exp that would've made me rank 1 exp right now if they had been released earlier. I've also been forced to train alot of cb after hitting max melee because it's by far the best way to make money :(, so even more exp loss there. But hey, let's not be Captain Hinesight about it - for all we knew Jagex could've gone for a bunch of non combat updates instead. Just unlucky :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

is around 90k. So 90000/(200/3) means 1350 fish/hour. 1350/(500/3) = 8.1 urns per hour for an additional 15390 fish xp/hour, and 90000 + 15390 = 105390 (105.3k xp/hour)

bad fight

Can't blame me for getting it wrong. no one told me the new xp rate.

What about purple sweets for 129k/hr :P

Drumgun how did you get cash before without pvm?

bad fight

Can't blame me for getting it wrong. no one told me the new xp rate.

What about purple sweets for 129k/hr :P

Drumgun how did you get cash before without pvm?

200m combats at abbies

Ye wow, if he had waited... A discussion like that can go on for ages might aswell stop it now. What's been done is done, noway to turn it back, unless you want to bot and get reset drum? Just joking.. ;)

sigtsg99tq3.png

I think Suomi was once secretly a rich stock trader who made one bad trade and is now wiping away his sorrows through Runescape.

I think people that come here just to troll the top players should stop coming here so we can have meaningful discussion. I'm getting really tired of all of these lolthisguyhasnolifeheissosad posts every page.

uguysmad?

Srsly, it'd be so easy to make a bunch of alts and make one "x player has no life" post and create 5+pages of lulz each day.

Unless you change your Ip each time, I doubt we would get to witness such trollish glory.

Which is entirely possible?

Of course, actually creating many extra accounts would get old quickly and became an extreme waste of time.

In the topic of extreme waste of time, does this remind you of anything else guys? Huh? Anything? :thumbsup:

Reminds me of people trying to get 200m xp in all skills and pretending that they are having fun doing it.

Maxed Overall since November '09