200M in all Skills

Makilio

A little update

Skiller is about to get his 13th skill over 100M with ranged.

Jdelacroix is about to get 2,4B xp and is still slowly getting to 100M HP and ranged (11th and 12th skill)

Telmomarques just achieved 100M HP for his 10th over 100M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

On the topic of the spreadsheet calculating total time left to max:

In the manufacturing world they first figure out how fast a certain employee can work at 100% attention and effort... But for someone working 8 hours a day it is impossible for someone to keep that intensity up... SO the rule of thumb is to add 15% extra to the allotted time.. so for example... if it says someone has 1000 hours left... calculate that to be around 1150 hours.

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little update

Jdelacroix is about to get 2,4B xp and is still slowly getting to 100M HP and ranged (11th and 12th skill)

Telmomarques just achieved 100M ranged for his 10th over 100M.

You meant to say

Telmomarques just achieved 100M Constitution for his 10th over 100M.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

A little update

Telmomarques just achieved 100M ranged for his 10th over 100M.

You meant to say

Telmomarques just achieved 100M Constitution for his 10th over 100M.

Indeed, I edited it. I had ranged in mind because I was wondering how long it would take him for that skill.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

You could do it with one, but it'd be hard. You'd have to make wines nonstop for a long time without getting the xp, and then tele. The gloves have a certain number of uses. Idk how many, but lets say 1000. So from 0-200m xp, you'd need to tele after every 2m xp, without a break inbetween.

101 n1c3 m4th5. You'd need to tele every 200k xp, which is only 250 wines. I think I remember someone saying that brawlers last 1000 xp gains, so 200m should be doable with only 1 pair of brawlers.

yep

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Brawling_gloves_%28cooking%29

Meant to put 100 uses. Also, th15 doesnt make you k001.

2s0cxth.png

On the topic of the spreadsheet calculating total time left to max:

In the manufacturing world they first figure out how fast a certain employee can work at 100% attention and effort... But for someone working 8 hours a day it is impossible for someone to keep that intensity up... SO the rule of thumb is to add 15% extra to the allotted time.. so for example... if it says someone has 1000 hours left... calculate that to be around 1150 hours.

Well yes, but they're trying to figure out the minimum amount of time that it could be done, without taking into account intensity.

And as new updates come around, exp rates get higher, so the number will always be fluctuating.

Green098 has reached 1,8B xp making that milestone the floor to make it in the top 15. She still has a 70M lead on Skiller 703 who currently holds rank 16 and has 54M xp to go to claim rank 14 from inactive player Erw J.

langerkiller.png

Hey Jebrim or anyone else that knows a lot about fish/eat method, would it be possible to have some purple sweets in the inventory and eat them when you get fish offcuts and gain the full 120k/hr or whatever you would get with purely purple sweets.

You mean eat the sweets only on occasions where you don't get the caviar/roe, thus having some gp loss, but not a massive one? In theory that should work, I'll talk to Foot about it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You definitely only need one however the problem is getting one is harder than you might think.

Using brawlers is only good if you have a brawler to begin with. Use a different method if you dont as you would extremely likely spend more time getting it than using a different method.

Revs are terrible at dropping ANY brawler.

I havnt been able to find info on if the the different types of revs have a higher rate or not.. Not sure if its known.. Not sure whats happened since wildy changes.

About the cooking with brawlers on last page, with the info from rs wiki it would take about 16 brawlers to get 200m cooking xp, still might be worth it if you get lucky or if they are not that rare.

That is if you teleport to the wild every inventory

If you teleport every 6 hours before the auto logout then you only need to make a few teleports to wildy

About the cooking with brawlers on last page, with the info from rs wiki it would take about 16 brawlers to get 200m cooking xp, still might be worth it if you get lucky or if they are not that rare.

If you teleport every 6 hours before the auto logout then you only need to make 47 teleports to wildy

it says that the brawlers last for 1109 successful cooks and that 1 inv of wines count as 1 cook, don't know anything about teleporting tho. Am i missing something, never knew brawlers had a teleporting count; anyway where would you bank at wildy?

If you teleport every 6 hours before the auto logout then you only need to make 47 teleports to wildy

it says that the brawlers last for 1109 successful cooks and that 1 inv of wines count as 1 cook, don't know anything about teleporting tho. Am i missing something, never knew brawlers had a teleporting count; anyway where would you bank at wildy?

Every time you make wine the counter is reset

So you can have as many unfermented wines in your bank as you can continuously make

Meaning that one "successful cook" could be many thousands of wines

2496 Completionist

You gain XP with wines when they mature. How the brawlers method works is you make a bunch of wines (several hundred at least, ideally) continuously. Wines won't mature in your bank if you quickly continue making them, so you can stack several hundred "raw" wines in your bank. Once you're ready to gain xp, you equip your brawlers, teleport into the wildy, wait a few seconds, then the whole stack of wines in your bank matures at once, giving a massive chunk of XP. It works well with brawlers because the whole stack only counts as one use of the brawlers, meaning that theoretically one or two brawlers should be enough to get 200m xp.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

You gain XP with wines when they mature. How the brawlers method works is you make a bunch of wines (several hundred at least, ideally) continuously. Wines won't mature in your bank if you quickly continue making them, so you can stack several hundred "raw" wines in your bank. Once you're ready to gain xp, you equip your brawlers, teleport into the wildy, wait a few seconds, then the whole stack of wines in your bank matures at once, giving a massive chunk of XP. It works well with brawlers because the whole stack only counts as one use of the brawlers, meaning that theoretically one or two brawlers should be enough to get 200m xp.

1 pair is enough. You only have to maintain your attention for 250 wines at a time for 1 pair to last until 200m.

oh yeah -.-, totally overlooked that point...

^That doesn't stop him opening effigies with rc not summoning

Why is SUOMI runecrafting atm? Wouldn't it be easier for him to use effigies on it?

Oh well, he'll have his reasons for it, I'm sure.

Probably to get the slow skills out of the way.

@Thai

There are currently 2 things slowing you down with the eating/cutting method. The first is not getting a caviar/roe, where your next fish will then occur after 5 ticks. The next is there's always a chance that you won't get a fish immediately after 3 ticks. If you fail to get a fish, it won't try to give it to you for another 5 ticks(8 total). By having the purple sweets, you can reduce it to 6 ticks by eating. The sweets will also replace the caviar/roe if you don't get it. So while it won't be 124k Xp/hr due to the chance of not actually getting a fish at 3 ticks, it should still be 100k+ Xp/hr with the addition of the sweets. The urns will also increase the Xp/hr a bit.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@Thai

There are currently 2 things slowing you down with the eating/cutting method. The first is not getting a caviar/roe, where your next fish will then occur after 5 ticks. The next is there's always a chance that you won't get a fish immediately after 3 ticks. If you fail to get a fish, it won't try to give it to you for another 5 ticks(8 total). By having the purple sweets, you can reduce it to 6 ticks by eating. The sweets will also replace the caviar/roe if you don't get it. So while it won't be 124k Xp/hr due to the chance of not actually getting a fish at 3 ticks, it should still be 100k+ Xp/hr with the addition of the sweets. The urns will also increase the Xp/hr a bit.

=o cool thanks. I caught and banked 1000 fish, the average fishing xp is 65, average agility/str is still 11 now I'll check how often you don't get roe/caviar.

EDIT: You get food 84% of the time. So from 99-200m you would need 460k sweets. Lol! they are 10k each now so that would be 4.6B. But it save 330 hours so you only need to be able to make 14m/hr.

And for purely sweets to be better you need to be able to make 44m/hr I don't know if that's possible with merching now.

Why is SUOMI runecrafting atm? Wouldn't it be easier for him to use effigies on it?

Oh well, he'll have his reasons for it, I'm sure.

Even getting 200m Slayer and using all effigies on Rc wouldn't get 200m. 200m Slayer would rake in about 90-110m Rc exp at the most.