200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hi just one question:

How many gold/green/crims/blues do you belive 200m Slayer would give? Or some gp/xp estimate for 200m summoning? Just calculating the cost, etc.

I have made a spread sheet a while back attempting to figure that out. I ignored the greens and golds because I was using the cave crawler method after 200m slayer so picking up golds and greens would be a waste of time since you will get plenty of greens, crims, and blues from cave crawlers that you wont have to use any golds.

I get about 315k crimsons and 55k blues from 185m slayer xp. Doing this task list and cancelling everything else. **note** this was Zarfot's final task list, so that is why I used it. I have no proof that it is the optimal task list, but Thai is working on a formula that will find the optimal tasks to do.

Ice strykewyrms

Steel dragons

Bloodvelds

Dagannoth

Black demons

Dark beasts

Waterfiends

Aberrant spectres

Mithril dragons

Black dragons

Iron dragons

Skeletal wyverns

Suqahs

If you do TDs, or frost for the rest of melee after slayer you will get enough blues and crimsons that you won't need all of the greens you get from both slayer and the TDs/frost.

What optimal list do you want?

Max Effigies/Slayer XP, or 1:1 summoning XP? Or slightly less than 1:1 to account for the other 100m combat that needs to be trained.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Hi, Just one more question....

How many Xp would someone get in the skills used to investigate effigys from 200m slayer (1 effigy per 100k slayer Xp)?

Inb4 Xensure :)))

Thanks in advance.

Method 1: Using Lamps on RC

Assuming you get an effigy on average every 100k slayer xp,

185m/100k = 1850 effigies from 15m-200m slayer

1850*90k = 166,500,000 xp from investigating

166500000/8 = 20,812,500 xp per effigy skill

1850*48029 = 88,853,650 xp from lamps

(90k+48029)*1850 = 255,353,650 xp total from effigies

Melee xp left after 200m slayer: 185m (Thus potential for more effigies, charms, and money)

Method 2: Using Lamps on Slayer

let x equal the total amount of slayer xp needed to be gained to get 200m from 15m with effigies:

x+(x/100k)(48029)=185m

x = 124,975,512 slayer xp

Assuming an effigy ever 100k slayer xp

125m/100k = 1250

1250*90k = 112,500,000 xp from investigating

112500000/8 = 14,062,500 xp per effigy skill

48029*1250 = 60,036,250 xp from lamps

(90k+48029)*1250 = 123,072,500 xp total from effigies

Melee xp left after 200m slayer: 305m (Thus potential for more effigies, charms, and money)

What optimal list do you want?

Max Effigies/Slayer XP, or 1:1 summoning XP? Or slightly less than 1:1 to account for the other 100m combat that needs to be trained.

It would a list of the optimal slayer tasks in terms if least time to 200m all skills. So this would take in to multitude of variables: bone crusher xp, herbacide xp, slayer xp/h, effigy drop rate, charm drop rate, frequency of task, and anything else that would effect time saved. I know you have your lists for each of several different task lists based upon certain criteria in your effigy thread and I am pretty sure that true optimal task list would look almost exactly like max effigies/slayer xp just because the other variables would pail to the time saved by effigies. This idea got put on the back burner a while ago because we found out that it was technically "inefficient" to actually do any slayer since doing cave crawlers for all of melee was actually faster to 200m all skills. But since that is fairly quixotic we should try to figure out the best way to do slayer.

Thank you so much for the calculations and task list :D

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Since no-ones said yet: Gratz on 200m slayer chilly! Now the only skill left with one 200mer is summoning!

Lol pages ago people were all going 'omg slayer iz hardest skill mannn' 'nowaii its rc!'

Summoning is by far the hardest, I'm sure 1:1 slayer/summon is possible, but only with a certain task list - which is probably not a viable one to reach 200m slayer with in the first place. Summoning is either 40k/h camping the uber boring waterfiends, OR you can do it the fast way by barraging rock lobs (wfiends in chaos tunnels is slower, btw). In that case, its 80k summon/h, it's a dodgy place where you can lose your stuff easily though, super boring (and ye I'm the only 1 who can talk from experience cuz no1 camped rock lobs that long), and costs a crapload of money to do both that + summoning.

So yeah, unless you're some super rich kid already who can stand extreme boredom, summoning is the hardest skill of rs, imo.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

^ has 200m summoning xp.

If you FFA duo TD's and make sure you always get the kill any slow skill could become fast with the amount of Effigys you acquire.

Yeah and *if* I got 5 people to camp frost dragons and trade me all their profit I'd be making 20m/hr, it's not really saying much though, unless someone's actually pulling it off. (and by someone, I mean someone top 15 oa, since that's what this thread's about)

^ has 200m summoning xp.

If you FFA duo TD's and make sure you always get the kill any slow skill could become fast with the amount of Effigys you acquire.

Yeah and *if* I got 5 people to camp frost dragons and trade me all their profit I'd be making 20m/hr, it's not really saying much though, unless someone's actually pulling it off. (and by someone, I mean someone top 15 oa, since that's what this thread's about)

Well the only thing the other person would miss out on it effigys and charms. You split the loot in the end.

Stellactic.gif

Drum: Solo TDs can be 35k+ summoning experience per hour from charms alone and I'd choose them over waterfiends and rock lobsters any day.

I did some calculations and TDing for 187m summoning experience would take roughly 5350 hours, give over 1000 pairs of claws (1:250 droprate) and give ~3300 effigies. If the effigies and dragonkin lamps are used on summoning that time would be cut in half, but they could be used on rc for 195,620,700 rc xp or rc (effigy option) and slayer (lamp option) for 37,125,000 xp and 158,495,700 xp respectively. Using urns for every kill is an additional 20m prayer xp for free.

For a player who hasn't yet made cash for buyables, that could be a very smart way of getting 200m slayer, sum and other combats. At current prices 1k claws would sell for 24b.

The constant stream of effigies and primarily blue charms would also give a lot of opportunity for breaking XP records.

Slayer is harder than summoning. It is almost a 1:1 ratio, people would generally get over 170M summoning xp with 200m slayer. Tbh, it's harder to do different tasks every day than just camp 1 monster. Drumgun, you're confusing the term boring with hard, it's 2 different things :P Also, the reason why there are more people with higher slayer xp is because the skill has been out for 6 years, compared to the 3 years summoning has been out.

Makaveli_93.png

Tbh, it's harder to do different tasks every day than just camp 1 monster.

You don't get bored doing the same thing over and over?

I'm pretty sure your in the minority on that opinion.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Slayer is harder than summoning. It is almost a 1:1 ratio, people would generally get over 170M summoning xp with 200m slayer. Tbh, it's harder to do different tasks every day than just camp 1 monster. Drumgun, you're confusing the term boring with hard, it's 2 different things :P Also, the reason why there are more people with higher slayer xp is because the skill has been out for 6 years, compared to the 3 years summoning has been out.

also because its more enjoyable to slay =p than hardcore camp fiends or rocklobs.....most people will prob finish slayer b4 accually camping for charms

the accuall 40-80kk/hr rate for summon would be only 20-100m exp compared to slayer it would be slow for the whole 200m :P and the accually training summon wouldnt take that long at all.

StarViv.png

Tbh, I have to agree with Golvellius for once, since he forgot to deliberately troll and post a proper answer.

Don't let those standards slip!

@Xensure: As for the Best/most optimal slayer task list, I only have a little more research to do I guess in terms of the general powerslayer - or slaying to 200m/combats, not for someone who would want to necessarily get 200m ALL skills.

Is the assumption on the use of bonecrusher/urns & herbicide, that they bank zero bones/herbs with yak & have infinite money for the purpose of calculation? Also would golds be used? I feel greens should be as you get a LOT from dragon tasks, and the xp ratio on unis : steels, is 1 crim = 3 green, although the cost is drastically different.

At current Cannonball prices & the meteoric rise in DragonBone prices - PowerSlaying for Effigies now should be around 3-400k per hr, if not slightly more.

qjDiz.png

Tbh, I have to agree with Golvellius for once, since he forgot to deliberately troll and post a proper answer.

@Xensure: As for the Best/most optimal slayer task list, I only have a little more research to do I guess in terms of the general powerslayer - or slaying to 200m/combats, not for someone who would want to necessarily get 200m ALL skills.

Is the assumption on the use of bonecrusher/urns & herbicide, that they bank zero bones/herbs with yak & have infinite money for the purpose of calculation? Also would golds be used? I feel greens should be as you get a LOT from dragon tasks, and the xp ratio on unis : steels, is 1 crim = 3 green, although the cost is drastically different.

At current Cannonball prices & the meteoric rise in DragonBone prices - PowerSlaying for Effigies now should be around 3-400k per hr, if not slightly more.

with ashes it would be even more lol

nech/abby/blackk demon but idk if its worth it to yak nechs/do abby task(tho i still like this task its not on the top rate for effigy)

it def makes black demons go from 0 to pretty good profit but more clicking

StarViv.png

with ashes it would be even more lol

nech/abby/blackk demon but idk if its worth it to yak nechs/do abby task(tho i still like this task its not on the top rate for effigy)

it def makes black demons go from 0 to pretty good profit but more clicking

Lol wow I forgot Black Demons & I had just written that bit up for my guide >_> - Yeah not sure if Abyssals are needed anymore to sustain powerslaying, especially since due to the drop in whip price the ashes only make up for what it was pre FT - & I don't do Nech's & if you did you'd be using a Steel Titan.

qjDiz.png

Hi just one question:

How many gold/green/crims/blues do you belive 200m Slayer would give? Or some gp/xp estimate for 200m summoning? Just calculating the cost, etc.

I have made a spread sheet a while back attempting to figure that out. I ignored the greens and golds because I was using the cave crawler method after 200m slayer so picking up golds and greens would be a waste of time since you will get plenty of greens, crims, and blues from cave crawlers that you wont have to use any golds.

I get about 315k crimsons and 55k blues from 185m slayer xp. Doing this task list and cancelling everything else. **note** this was Zarfot's final task list, so that is why I used it. I have no proof that it is the optimal task list, but Thai is working on a formula that will find the optimal tasks to do.

Ice strykewyrms

Steel dragons

Bloodvelds

Dagannoth

Black demons

Dark beasts

Waterfiends

Aberrant spectres

Mithril dragons

Black dragons

Iron dragons

Skeletal wyverns

Suqahs

If you do TDs, or frost for the rest of melee after slayer you will get enough blues and crimsons that you won't need all of the greens you get from both slayer and the TDs/frost.

That was pretty much my task list when I played/slayed. Except no Waterfiends and cancelled Suqahs. I also did Abby Demons because they are fast and whips/effigies/crims are decent. Dust Devils were fast and good crimson drops but I started skipping them because Kura was always giving me them every 2 tasks. Gargoyles give decent amount of blue charms per task. Picking up Green and Gold charms isn't really worth it imo. If you start slaying and picking up charms at 99 you should be able to bank 200m sum right around the time you finish slayer. Last time I calced my charms I had a little over 3.5m exp banked and slayer is ~500k less then sum exp banked. I know Telmo picks greens/golds up for his collection (can't remember which) but I see it as only worth it to do waterfiends if you do that weekly summoning thing for triple charms and go to waterfiends in chaos tunnels.

Edit: I got Summon before I got Slayer otherwise their would be a bigger gap for exp Slayer Summon. I didn't pick up charms for ages but then decided to just have a collection.

Lmao, the slayer skill basically hasn't existed until updates like kuradal got released, which was after summoning. You really think Chilly and all them did their slayer exp before that?

Slayer USED TO BE harder than summoning. It didn't last so long. Summoning is the hardest skill. Govellius pretty much said the rest. Oh yeah, almost being 1:1 is the argument that slayer is harder? You might need slayer for summoning, but you also need summoning for slayer + MORE, if you insist on getting summon exp via slayer.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Lmao, the slayer skill basically hasn't existed until updates like kuradal got released, which was after summoning. You really think Chilly and all them did their slayer exp before that?

Slayer USED TO BE harder than summoning. It didn't last so long. Summoning is the hardest skill. Govellius pretty much said the rest. Oh yeah, almost being 1:1 is the argument that slayer is harder? You might need slayer for summoning, but you also need summoning for slayer + MORE, if you insist on getting summon exp via slayer.

Personally I would say agility or rc is the hardest skill.

Where the definition of hard in this instance, is that being in a coma would generate more stimulus for your brain & eyes, than doing ZMI and agility courses. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, etc.

At least summoning & slayer are both passive by products of training combat. The other 2, prior to Effigies have to be trained exclusively by themselves with no other benefit or XP.

qjDiz.png

I don't think Chilly would have broken Drumguns record if she'd waited till bonus xp weekend (if more than 5m of the summoning xp was from effigies). Woulda been pretty tight though

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Hmm chilly just got her first batch of xp. She is now 7th daily overall, 2nd wc, 2nd fish, 2nd mining, 16th agility on runetracker's records

Now 1st on everything she's using to open effigies except cooking. Could be an impressive day of xp gains

Wut? She's not 1st in the Agility records! :twisted:

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim