200M in all Skills

Makilio

Telmomarques has reached 2,3B xp.

Kingduffy has reached 1,9B xp.

Elvis should reach 100M herblore later today for his 10th skill over 100M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for the clarifications guys. I figured the purple sweets had to be used because they were stackable.

One last question: about how long is a "tick" and how did we discover them? Don't see any guides on tip.it and this thread is the first I have heard of them - been playin since 04/05...

.6 seconds and i gueess zarfot discovered it?

As a general rule, Zarfot is the answer every time you ask yourself:- "Who invented this efficient way of training?"

Actually I believe people figured it out when the party room restrictions were introduced.

When a drop over 1m in value was put in, it used to say (before free trade came back), 10 minutes until the drop (600 seconds), but pete would be counting from 1000.

Therefore a runescape "second" is 6/10th of a normal second.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

What is this whole purple sweets thing we're discussing?

Ok if you are doing barb fishing and you have say level 10,000 fishing (ie. you never miss a fish, ever.) You will get a fish every 5 ticks. Now if you eat something in between each fish you can increase that rate to a fish every 3 ticks. This is can be done by the cut and eat method. This is where you cut each fish so that you get caviar/roe, then you eat that, thus giving you the next fish in 3 ticks instead of 5. Occasionally when you cut the fish you won't get any caviar/roe when this happens you won't have anything to eat meaning that you will get the next fish in 5 ticks. This is where the purple sweeties come in. They are the only stackable and tradable food. You eat one of these when you don't get caviar/roe so that you can continuously get a fish every 3 ticks.

Now we don't have level 10,000 fishing, we have 99 (at least for these calculations.) With 99 fishing you get a fish almost every 3 ticks, but sometimes you miss the opportunity to get a fish on that last tick. Because even at level 99 you still "fail" occasionally. (Just like falling during agility, or burning a fish while cooking) so then you have a wait another 5 ticks to get another fish, only 3 ticks if you eat sweetie. (Just like when you didn't get the caviar/roe; expect now you didn't get xp, but you still had to eat.)

So this discussion is about trying to figure out about how many times you fail to get caviar/roe and how many times you fail to get a fish per hour. This will tell us how approximately how many purple sweeties we need to eat per hour thus giving us the cost of the optimal method to get 200m fishing. This will also tell us approximately how much xp per hour we will get thus giving us the time spent fishing to 200m.

In other news suomi has gained 6m cons xp today, looks he will finally get max total relatively soon.

I couldn't have explained it better myself

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Thanks for the clarifications guys. I figured the purple sweets had to be used because they were stackable.

One last question: about how long is a "tick" and how did we discover them? Don't see any guides on tip.it and this thread is the first I have heard of them - been playin since 04/05...

.6 seconds and i gueess zarfot discovered it?

Zarfot figured it out on his own, but he wasn't the first to know about it. He did, however, popularize his theory on how the RuneScape clock worked and due to that, most people refer to a tick using his "0.6 seconds" definition, instead of the technical 600ms definition used by developers. Furthermore, a tick is really just a single point in time. The 0.6 seconds/600ms that people refer to is actually the delay time in between each tick, not the length of a tick itself. Most people don't seem to understand the difference.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

600ms is in no way more accurate than 0.6s.

I understand that the exact number may be like 608ms or something. If that's the case, then you'd just have to say 0.608s.

LOL! he said 600ms isn't accurate he didn't say 600ms was accurate/more accurate. He obviously meant that 0.6s isn't accurate

Elvis should reach 100M herblore later today for his 10th skill over 100M.

Elvis has reached 100m Herblore.

Tezz's strength xp has passed his slayer xp today. Since Nov. 10th when he got 100m slayer he has steadily been average more and more slayer xp each day. From Nov. 10th until Dec. 25th he was averaging around 570k slayer xp per day. From Dec 25th to Jan. 31st he averaged about 650k per day. And since Jan. 31st he averaging about 700k per day. Also if he is getting effigies every 100k xp he should have around 140 saved up since he last dumped them.

200m-185.1m = 14.9m left to go.

14.9m - (48029*140) = 7.4m xp left after effigies.

1.48029(x)=7.4m

x = 5m.

Therefore somewhere between 190m and 191m Tezz should have enough effigies for 200m.

Also it has been about 4 hours since suomi's highscores updated and he is only 500k from 99 con, so he should be getting it today or tomorrow.

Very nice analysis Xen, thanks for the update!

As more inactive top players are being knock off higher ranks, following the top 15 becomes more and more entertaining.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I was merely noting the definition uses between Zarfot and the main RS population vs what all developers of java use. Obviously 0.6 seconds = 600ms, but in developing, they note things based off of milliseconds. Concerning how often a tick occurs, there is no single static time. IT VARIES. I personally think this is due to the length in between each tick being designed as 600ms, but the processing time(the tick itself) required takes up a few milliseconds with the system designating not starting the count to the next tick until the current tick(processing) is completed. This last bit is just theory, however, and has not actually been confirmed by Jagex. It is my explanation based on my observations of the system.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

For anyone, Mainly Thai. Telmo has been power slaying for a week with out any extraneous xp gains. So now would be a great time to get a sample for bonecrusher xp per slayer xp, Herbacide xp per slayer xp, Summoning xp per slayer xp and agility xp per slayer xp.

Prayer xp from bonecrusher per slayer xp: 469,219/4,123,565 = 0.1139

Herblore xp from herbacide per slayer xp: 41,756/4,123,565 = 0.0101

Summoning xp from familiars/scrolls per slayer xp: 15,613/4,123,565 = 0.0038

Agility xp from shortcuts per slayer xp: 1,069/4,123,565 = 0.0003

For anyone, Mainly Thai. Telmo has been power slaying for a week with out any extraneous xp gains. So now would be a great time to get a sample for bonecrusher xp per slayer xp, Herbacide xp per slayer xp, Summoning xp per slayer xp and agility xp per slayer xp.

Prayer xp from bonecrusher per slayer xp: 469,219/4,123,565 = 0.1139

Herblore xp from herbacide per slayer xp: 41,756/4,123,565 = 0.0101

Summoning xp from familiars/scrolls per slayer xp: 15,613/4,123,565 = 0.0038

Agility xp from shortcuts per slayer xp: 1,069/4,123,565 = 0.0003

Extrapalate thoose to 200m, its late and I cba here but would be intrested to see - I assume that all of thoose skills exp gains are negligiable when going for all 200m's.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I'll be the one to post that suomi reached max total today!

He is now rank 5, and used effigies to get the remaining slayer exp until 99... I talked to him 2 days ago, and he said slayer is most likely his next 200m skill, so expect gains in slayer, and possibly runecrafting. He said he will be using effigies on runecrafting, not slayer, and also might continue zmi for a bit, since he needs 60m more after effigies from 200m slayer, so yeah...

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Thanks everyone. :D <333

Trying to get 200M slayer now but we will see how it goes :P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.