200M in all Skills

Makilio

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS DUNGEONEERING WITH THE1TOONAMI AND WE WERE DOING LIKE FOUR MINUTE 69 SECOND LARGES ALRIGHT

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,56B xp (+35M). Suomi continues to retain his mid 30M pace, with the usual blend of Crafting and Cave Crawlers when the cost of Crafting gets too high. In addition, he opened a couple effigies this week for around a 3M experience point gain in Runecrafting. His biggest highlight this week was of course achieving 200M Slayer (not to mention the epic party at Soul Wars), becoming the fifth person to do so, and depending on how much he decides to Crawl next week, could achieve 200M Ranged as well, grabbing the last slot on the second page for the skill in the process. He now has a whopping thirteen stats at 200M and with Range, will tie Jake for the title “King of 200M’s.” Suomi’s record lead over rank 2 now currently stands at 396M and should hit 400M+ sometime next week. Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Summoning, 200M Ranged (14th), and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Jake/Tezz : 3,16B xp (+13M). Another slow week (albeit faster than last) for Jake who pulled a week consisting solely of Fletching, a skill he just reached 200M in for his 14th maxed stat. For now, he is still the King of 200M’s and will co-own the title when Suomi reaches 200M Ranged. Jake’s retention of his title will ultimately come down to if he receives donations to rush some quick buyables or not as from the looks of it, Suomi will snag the title for good by the time he reaches his 15th 200M stat with Defence. Jake also did roughly 500K Farming xp this week, a good thing to start up doing if his goal is in fact 200M all. Interestingly enough, he only gained 20K Runecrafting xp from assists this week, so he could possibly be assisting Farming instead. Nevertheless, it will be very interesting to see what he decides to train next. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight (until he logs on tomorrow to train his next skill)

3. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 2,99B xp (+14M). Pretty much another replica week for Jd with his usual Farming runs, Slayer training, and effigy dumping, which he managed to gain about a million Runecrafting xp this week from. 200M Farming is now immanent with only 20M exp left in the skill, which at his constant 2m/week gains should take him two and a half months. Most importantly, next week will be the week where he becomes the fourth person to attain the elusive 3 billion xp milestone where he will pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 in the process. Early congratulations for this amazing achievement. Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 200M thieving, (10th) and 200M farming (11th)

5. Elvis : 2,9B xp (+16M). Elvis has finally gotten back to his normal fast pace this week training mostly Woodcutting, Crawlering, and a slight bit of Slayer and Smithing added into the mix. He also dumped some effigies for about another million Runecraft xp as well. He could get 150M hp next week and is now roughly 7 weeks from passing the inactive Elias for rank 4 and hitting the 3 billion mark. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

6. Drumgun : 2,87B xp (+13M). A pretty decent week for Drumgun who again trained Woodcutting, Crafting, and Fishing, as well as some nice Dungeoneering gains on the side. He is now 115 Dg and only 5 Dg levels from maxing… and the double Dg weekend still isn’t even over yet… However, the highlight of his week was achieving rank 6 from the inactive Telmomarques. Congrats! Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th) and possibly 120 Dungeoneering.

7. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. In an attempt to protect his rank 6 from Drumgun, Telmomarques got 8 Attack and 3 Hp xp this week… Mathematically speaking, at his current pace he should achieve 200M Attack sometime in the middle of the year 342,199… WE WILL BE WAITING.

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

10. Kingduffy : 2,33B xp (+7M). Another normal paced, varied week for the king who trained every skill except for Fishing, Smithing, and ironically, Dungeoneering. Again, his main focus was on Firemaking, a skill he is now roughly 110M xp in. Also, from the looks of things, he is now only a mere three to four weeks from passing the inactive Zarfot. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing 398234902342 etc): 2,26B xp (+13M). A slightly slower but still fast paced week for Richard here who continued to power through Slayer and is now only 2M xp off 200M Defence, his 7th 200M stat. At the moment he is Nexing for the double drop weekend, and should achieve Defence sometime next week. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,18B (+6M) A slightly slower week for Green who switched her main focus back to Magic Slaying, but of course threw in some Melee tasks into her routine as well. She should achieve 150M HP next week and continue to hold off the competition for the moment. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,15B (+15M). A really fast paced week for Kngkyle who again trained Woodcutting, Construction and decided to take advantage of Dungeoneering during the double drop weekend. If he continues to train Woodcutting, he will eventually reach 200M in the skill for his 6th 200M stat. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

15. Pope712: 2,08B (+10M). An interesting week for our newest top 15-er, Pope712, who bumped out Alkan and trained literally every skill with a specific focus on Slayer, Summoning, and Dungeoneering. He has a pretty balanced stat layout and should reach 200M Hp shortly if he continues to train Slayer. Coming milestones: 200M HP (4th skill)

Alkan obituary: He was a great man - here is his amazingly sophisticated autobiography, taken from his channel: http://puu.sh/8Am7. He will be very missed indeed. Anyways though, he was a pretty efficient player and could have kept his spot in the top 15 had he wanted to – however he lost interest on his main completely because he missed the fun of getting actual levels. I’m really looking forward to seeing his game time logged when he maxes on his noob account, Numbar1 Boss. If you guys haven’t checked him out already, be sure go to his YouTube channel “Number1bosss.”

Outside the top 15: Simon is 10 Defence levels from maxing and snagging a top page rank. Dapledo is almost 95M Mining, so it will be interesting to see which skill he trains next. (Edit: http://puu.sh/8Atv RIP) Both are 1.9b+ xp and will achieve front page upon maxing. Other than that, there hasn’t really been too much competition lately. Our fellow lurker Athymy seems to be pulling some pretty sick weeks and could grab top page overall shortly, however he is still a decent way off entering the top 15. Just remember… http://puu.sh/8Anr

Upon request, here is the updated milestone chart:

Players with the most skills over 50M XP (With Suomi’s recent achievement of 50M Crafting, he has tied Duffy for the most skills over 50M+ XP and should pass him once he achieves 50M Runecrafting unless Duffy decides to all of a sudden rush 50M Mining. They both are roughly 6M XP off but it will be hard to keep up with Suomi’s 3M rc/week pace. Elvis is on the brink of 50M Smithing for his 20th 50M+ stat, and Alkan reached 50M Summoning and Fishing a while back, but is now inactive on his main account. Dapledo is very close to Attack, Defence, and Ranged but is not training any of those at the moment):

1- Kingduffy 21 skills (+0)

2 - S U O M I 21 skills (+1)

3- Elias 20 skills (+0)

4- Zarfot 19 skills (+0)

5- Allar 19 skills (+0)

6- Elvis 19 skills (+0)

7- Telmomarques 18 skills (+0)

8- Number1 Boss 18 skills (+2)

9- Caroline2O11 17 skills (+0)

10- Dapledo 16 skills (+0)

Players with the most skills over 100M XP (Jake got 100M (and now 200M) Prayer a while back for his 15th 100M stat. Jd also got 100M Attack for his 14th stat over 100M as did Elvis with Strength for his 13th. Dapledo should reach 100M Mining for his 13th shortly):

1- S U O M I 16 skills (+0)

2- Jake 15 skills (+1)

3- Allar 14 skills (+0)

4- Caroline2O11 14 skills (+1)

5- Telmomarques 13 skills (+0)

6- Elias 13 skills (+0)

7- Drumgun 13 skills (+0)

8- Elvis 13 skills (+1)

9- Dapledo 12 skills (+0)

Players with the most skills over 200M XP (Jake has now achieved 200M Prayer and more recently 200M Fletching for his 13th and 14th 200M skills, respectively. Suomi has also reached 200M Prayer, Herblore, and Slayer since this chart was last updated. As I said in the top 15 update, Suomi will reach 200M Ranged shortly for his 14th 200M stat, tying Jake for the title “King of 200M’s.” It is unpredictable in donationscape as to how long Jake will retain his title as it all depends on if he aquires the money to rush a buyable or not. Suomi will co-share the title with him once he gets Ranged, but it is really up to which stat each respective player chooses to make their 15th 200M):

1- Jake 14 skills (+2)

2- S U O M I 13 skills (+3)

3- Drumgun 11 skills (+0)

4- Telmomarques 10 skills (+0)

5- Caroline2O11 9 skills (+0)

6- Paperbag 8 skills (+0)

7- Elias 8 skills (+0)

8- Elvis 8 skills (+0)

A13d.png

Awesome update as always, thanks! :)

Copy and pasted it to the RSOF, I felt honored.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

An argument was solved on this thread? Amazing.

OT: Is anyone except for Suomi/Dragon/Desputy actually trying to go for 200m all?

I know some people that want to get it. Some of they even read this topic.

You mean the people who make it their goal when they have two 99s and then rq RS because they realize they couldn't even come close and fail miserably. Yeah, we have a lot of them.

Makaveli_93.png

OT: Is anyone except for Suomi/Dragon/Desputy actually trying to go for 200m all?

Well on the RSof Forsberg888 has a thread sayings she's going for 200m all, I did check her runetracker and she is active.

Also grats to Drumgun on 116 dung.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

jdela200milla
StarViv.png

It's hard to take someone that claims to be aiming for all skills 200m seriously unless they've shown consistent high gains in both slow, fast, afk and click intensive skills over a long period of time. Anyone can claim to be 'going for' all 200ms, but until they actually experience some of what is required for themselves, I wouldn't take them seriously at all.

The only person that has stated that they are aiming for all 200ms and has shown all round that they are up to the challenge is suomi. It takes more than a fat bank and a lot of confidence.

Athymy.png

Runescape is literally mind-numbingly simple though, honestly if you can sustain anything for a decent amount of time and have access to a dice rank, you're a candidate in my book. All you do in runescape is repetetive actions, sequences at best. There's an afk method for nearly every skill in the game and where there isn't, there is effigies. All you need is time basically, and thousands of hours of movies and music. Inb4kuget200mallthen, sorry but me and many others aren't able to play nearly enough time per day.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Few people have the time, motivation and attention span, I didn't say it required skill, I did however say that it requires stamina, ie. consistent gains over a (very) long period of time which few people have shown or even care enough to attempt.

You're right, it's not about the skill, but it's about the motivation to realistically spend the next several years doing almost nothing but playing this game and it's about the ability to keep up the mind numbing and repetitive tasks for the entirety of the several year long trek without burning out, or losing motivation due to boredom or other factors.

I don't think that many people are up to that, and people who claim to be aiming for it without a true taste of what it requires are difficult to take seriously, which was my original point.

Athymy.png

Yeah, other than Suomi I can just see Tezz and maybe Jd as candidates to get 200m all. Elvis has some potential as well because he won't be quitting any time soon but he's not very good at tackling click intensive skills. He mentioned he could barley do cons even though it's such a fast skill, there there's Agility, RC... Maybe he can crawler them I guess.

Makaveli_93.png

Few people have the time, motivation and attention span, I didn't say it required skill, I did however say that it requires stamina, ie. consistent gains over a (very) long period of time which few people have shown or even care enough to attempt.

You're right, it's not about the skill, but it's about the motivation to realistically spend the next several years doing almost nothing but playing this game and it's about the ability to keep up the mind numbing and repetitive tasks for the entirety of the several year long trek without burning out, or losing motivation due to boredom or other factors.

I don't think that many people are up to that, and people who claim to be aiming for it without a true taste of what it requires are difficult to take seriously, which was my original point.

You're a bot makers dream.

Miseryism | Completionist

My main thing was the game doesn't require stamina or anything like that hardly because with all the afk methods, runescape is a secondary thing. If you have years to spend on a computer you can get 200m all skills without a whole lot of effort, for example let's see the skills that require almost 0 effort:

Cooking rocktails

Woodcutting ivy

Smithing artisans

Fletching whatever except arrows, but those are minimal effort anyways

Farming is like 15 mins/day

Jadinko lair for firemaking

Fishing rocktails

Frost bones on g altar

Extr ranged pots

Barraging for mage

Afk juju mining

Some adkable slayer (less efficient wud be more afk)

Afk crawlers by not titaning and just potting and filling cannon (split screen)

Some afkable crafting idk, crafting isnt too bad and you could watch movies doing gems

That leaves-

Hunter

Theif

Summoning

Construction

Dungeoneering (which is afk)

All the skills that require effort are 300k+/hr give or take a little, and hunt and theif you could potentially manage a movie with if you were slightly less efficient.

I dont think I missed any skills, rc and agile wud be afk crawlers in this scenario.

Well I think we should agree to disagree for the most part, although I'd like to add that over a long period of time, jadinko lair is by no means afk compared to most other things which can be considered so. I believed it to be in the beginning, but after quite a lot of xp done there it was actually preferrable to finish 200m on magic logs.

Although it is entirely possible to afk for your entire runescape career, I don't think that's something which is going to happen in most cases. I don't think it would be a particularly enjoyable way to spend time, although that is irrelevant and my personal opinion.

Athymy.png

Well I agree afk crawlers is less than optimal and jadinko you have experience with, but a player could obtain 3b+ exp with very little effort if that was how they wanted to play. 5b is far fetched via all afk I will admit.

Lol imagine if Suomi quits before he reaches 200m all and this thread has to follow Green till 200m all. :lol:

Hahahah! :DDD I'm pretty sure S U O M I won't quit before 5b xp

unfortunate cycle accident
StarViv.png

Lol imagine if Suomi quits before he reaches 200m all and this thread has to follow Green till 200m all. :lol:

Hahahah! :DDD I'm pretty sure S U O M I won't quit before 5b xp

unfortunate cycle accident

Suomi falls for a girl while cycling, decides runescape isn't worth the time anymore

My main thing was the game doesn't require stamina or anything like that hardly because with all the afk methods, runescape is a secondary thing. If you have years to spend on a computer you can get 200m all skills without a whole lot of effort, for example let's see the skills that require almost 0 effort:

Cooking rocktails

Woodcutting ivy

Smithing artisans

Fletching whatever except arrows, but those are minimal effort anyways

Farming is like 15 mins/day

Jadinko lair for firemaking

Fishing rocktails

Frost bones on g altar

Extr ranged pots

Barraging for mage

Afk juju mining

Some adkable slayer (less efficient wud be more afk)

Afk crawlers by not titaning and just potting and filling cannon (split screen)

Some afkable crafting idk, crafting isnt too bad and you could watch movies doing gems

That leaves-

Hunter

Theif

Summoning

Construction

Dungeoneering (which is afk)

All the skills that require effort are 300k+/hr give or take a little, and hunt and theif you could potentially manage a movie with if you were slightly less efficient.

I dont think I missed any skills, rc and agile wud be afk crawlers in this scenario.

Mining- Lava flow mine

Dungeoneering- Leech.

Time calc update:

Suomi - 5019

Jake - 8638

Dapledo - 9279

Kingduffy - 9867

Elvis - 9949

Allar - 10297

Drumgun - 10348

Elias - 10359

Caroline2O11 - 10533

Zarfot - 10578

Telmomarques - 11026

Dragonseance - 11350

Green098 - 11567

Simon - 11859

Alkan boss - 12066

Paperbag - 12906

Almostlost - 13047

Desupty - 14550

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFVCRkV4bkU4RUQ0WFVNV2tnOFZXMFE