200M in all Skills

Makilio

RSWiki to this day states that 2500 noted sara brews is a drop available from the ring of wealth rare table when I know the guy who faked the picture of the drop and edited into the Wiki.If you try to remove it you'll get a ban warning, so yeah, I'd take anything read on RSWiki with a pinch of salt if it was necessary to do research there.
Source? I know a guy that knows the guy does not count.

Unfortunately I'd have to go through over 1gb of IRC text logs in order to find it which just isn't going to happen.

Whether you believe me or not, you will never get, nor will you ever meet someone who has had that drop.

EDIT: Unless it's a level 58 pure training at dagganoths who's trying to bullshit the other idiots that are there with him.

The ring of wealth table drops are highly inaccurate and misinformed on the RSWiki.

Athymy.png

some may be false(like <1%),but it still has by far the biggest database

Nice made up 1% fact, I think you would be suprised how much worse RSwiki is. True it may be the biggest database, but you should always wonder if it is right and not take RSwiki as facts.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

One of the QA testers for Nex attempted to edit one of the undeniable facts that RSWiki users had claimed to be a Nex drop and was cautioned for vandalism.

This is one of the main reasons I have for not using that website.

Athymy.png

Nice made up 1% fact, I think you would be suprised how much worse RSwiki is. True it may be the biggest database, but you should always wonder if it is right and not take RSwiki as facts.

We are getting OT with this...

Other than some drops and tha cave crawler thing,I haven't found anything wrong with it... if you don't like it don't use it

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

We are getting OT with this...

Other than some drops and tha cave crawler thing,I haven't found anything wrong with it... if you don't like it don't use it

Yeah I have to agree, RS Wiki seems to be pretty accurate, you can find a few pages here and then that have wrong information but that doesn't mean the entire database is false.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

You realise getting auras is optional, and that you don't need to use them? That's a strange reason to quit. Did you quit over penguins/troll invasion, because those are pretty much the same thing.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Gained xp in att, str, def, ranged, hp, summon, herb, prayer, smith, fletch, wc and no way im getting xp book from jack of shit aura.

This is why I recommend everyone to quit rs.

You're still here? 0.0

Miseryism | Completionist

Gained xp in att, str, def, ranged, hp, summon, herb, prayer, smith, fletch, wc and no way im getting xp book from jack of shit aura.

This is why I recommend everyone to quit rs.

You're still here? 0.0

No-one really "quits" runescape :D

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Mithril/Peter is the one who faked the 2500 Noted Brews drop if I remember my supreme skillers day correctly back when we were friends @ what Athymy said.

@ Suomi, you did CRAFTING XP WTF GIMME MY 500K BACK NOW I AM DISSAPOINT

@ the no1 quits

Runescape comment Runescape = Alcohalism in many aspects, people relapse.

Jack of all trades r joke xp, is it even worth stopping what your doing to go do the stuff then have to go back to what you were doing?

aribiterspar3.png

Haha Chris <333

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Jack of all trades r joke xp, is it even worth stopping what your doing to go do the stuff then have to go back to what you were doing?

I don't know about you and about your non-comma sentences, but for me it's worth spend 1min for 10k rc xp.

Just do Jack of Trades right after your RC assist. Personally I am lazy and will be getting Wisdom Aura first though. Fut has a vid of getting the Jack rewards in only one minute too.

926a7982aea740593c1639a.png

Fut could have done it better (skilling while running after teleporting with games necklace).

Victim of tick police #9001 - Foot.

Goodfight.

I don't know about you and about your non-comma sentences, but for me it's worth spend 1min for 10k rc xp.

Well if im @ Cave crawlers for instance its going to take a bit more then a minute to get/use jack of..etc. Id rather use less commas and not be stuck thinking a farm run is 75m gp/h and trying to scam my friends into buying the "secret method" for 100m. Also obviously in "some" circumstances it would be worth it like if crafting in varrock west best and you have a jack of trades tab and you can do it quickly but again @ cave crawler scenario suppose it could save a few seconds.

aribiterspar3.png

Well if im @ Cave crawlers for instance its going to take a bit more then a minute to get/use jack of..etc. Id rather use less commas and not be stuck thinking a farm run is 75m gp/h and trying to scam my friends into buying the "secret method" for 100m. Also obviously in "some" circumstances it would be worth it like if crafting in varrock west best and you have a jack of trades tab and you can do it quickly but again @ cave crawler scenario suppose it could save a few seconds.

Why would it take more than a min? Just go do the jack of shit whenever u need to bank to get more overloads and shit. Did I scam anyone?

Edit: Hmg my #1 fan called dustin is posting between ticks. Hurry up man@

Edit9001: Goodfight.

You could equip the aura at crawlers, get some quick att/def/str/hp/range/summ/herb xp. All you'd have to do would be to activate it at the end of your trip and get three other types of xp right after.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Funny that you mock his grammar with a horribly constructed sentence. There was absolutely no reason for you to say "about" the second time.

the-graduate-bus.png

You could equip the aura at crawlers, get some quick att/def/str/hp/range/summ/herb xp. All you'd have to do would be to activate it at the end of your trip and get three other types of xp right after.

You are good.

Funny that you mock his grammar with a horribly constructed sentence. There was absolutely no reason for you to say "about" the second time.

I wasn't talking in english. I personally personally personally use Goodfight language. Also, I'm not even from usa or from some english country, can't say the same about arabe-famespar.

"HMG MY DAD IS DRUNK"

@outofshit: Does anyone know if Thieving aura works at PP?