200M in all Skills

Makilio

TBH I wanted to post this fact next week, exactly one year after Zarfot has stopped to gain any experience at all.

After one year of complete inactivity in experience gains Zarfot is STILL the one with the most experience in his lowest skill.

36,481,956 xp to be exact in fishing.

No RS player at all got more xp in his or her lowest skill as Zarfot has.

I don't think anyone has ever achieved this result or will ever achieve this result ever again.

Especially not after one year of complete inactivity in xp gains.

Too bad Zarfot will soon be kicked off the highscores.

Well I hope all other players out there will realise Jagex will only show your skills if you pay Jagex cash forever.

I repeat, FOR EVER.

Zarfot is still member L

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

So if someone with 200m has a problem with their credit card and lose membership for a day or two... and get members back after, they will be at the bottom of the 200Ms list. D:

Really bad idea to make it p2p only tbh.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

If you go on the RSOF you can find his posts and you clearly can't read "Member since xxxxxx", so I actually assumed he isn't member any more?

Am I wrong?

Try to visit his Adventure's log and it says it is not publicly available, which indicates to me that he still has members. Could be his forum posts aren't updated due to him not posting on the forums anymore.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I don't know about that but if you check Zarfot's Adventurer's log you will see he is still a member.

Just checked some of Zezima's old posts, they don't say member since either but I am 99% sure he is still a member.

Anyways it's a very sad update. Really a shame, been happy with Jagex lately and now this...

I never played just because of hiscores though, like I said earlier I would be more happier if there was no hiscores at all but you could still see your Xp in-game. Ranks have just caused me mostly drama and hate...

Also if I ever stop paying members I am pretty sure I won't care about RuneScape hiscores anymore.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

So if someone with 200m has a problem with their credit card and lose membership for a day or two... and get members back after, they will be at the bottom of the 200Ms list. D:

Really bad idea to make it p2p only tbh.

No, read the last few pages, jagex has changed it already so that you will keep your rank.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I don't know about that but if you check Zarfot's Adventurer's log you will see he is still a member.

Just checked some of Zezima's old posts, they don't say member since either but I am 99% sure he is still a member.

Anyways it's a very sad update. Really a shame, been happy with Jagex lately and now this...

I never played just because of hiscores though, like I said earlier I would be more happier if there was no hiscores at all but you could still see your Xp in-game. Ranks have just caused me mostly drama and hate...

Also if I ever stop paying members I am pretty sure I won't care about RuneScape hiscores anymore.

Zezima

01-Mar-2002

Zarfot rechecked, no answer, most likely no member.

If you are maxed you might receive free membership I've once heard, or maybe because he is or was a P-mod, I'm not sure why he got an adventurers log.

Somehow I can remember Zarfot used to have his adverturers log on, I'm not sure weather he turned it off or whatever.

lol its so jd cant get number 1 prayer but yea didnt he buy members in march to edit some forum guides then just leave it.

well it says elias = not a member and telmo = a membr zarfot = a member if u go by alog.

some people will quit and want highscores as a record but peopel that truly quit and forget about runescape all together wont care about highscores when members is canceled. Its just a rarity to truly forget about rs even when not gaining exp.

StarViv.png

Oops I ment to say that less time wasted when I shower after 200M all skills.

The people I want in the hiscores are:

"Anyone who has logged in the past year or anyone who has been looked up in the past year."

Nobody will look up bots like ISDHFeHKJH (fake example for a bot) or whatever, but iconic players that deserve a spot in the hiscores and are remembered by the community will be looked up some times.

And so will players that care about their own hiscores.

QFC: 278-279-518-63377599

zarfot isn't a member

he said on his youtube channel that he made sure that he wasn't paying for membership and it's just a glitch

idk though it might treat him as a member for the hiscores like it does for his alog

he's not paying for membership though

Oh ok, weird glitch then.

I guess we will find out soon if he is a member or not.

Well I'm really disapointed that Jagex is changing highscores...

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I might just go for Trim and quit, no point in going for xp goals anymore since when you quit nobody will be able to look you up

At least I keep track of a list of Trimmed Capers on HLF

Nobody is going to make a list or keep track that I'm number 30 something to 200M Hunter so screw that

A13d.png

Jagex will probably know about permananet ranks in skills, hence the name 'permenant' and I dont see people with 200m who are now f2p being lost from the leaderboards. Because as soon as the get P2P again then they shall return to thier original rank and mess everything up below them.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I might just go for Trim and quit, no point in going for xp goals anymore since when you quit nobody will be able to look you up

At least I keep track of a list of Trimmed Capers on HLF

Nobody is going to make a list or keep track that I'm number 30 something to 200M Hunter so screw that

Gotta l2dg first sir :P