200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tbh Water bought members.

TBH, every high lvl F2P get that kind of treatment when people encounter them, assuming they account shared or bought members due to their impossible high stats. Never in once they thought of dedication to the game, play smartly and efficiently, game becoming easier, and not just randomly making up accusation without solid proof. Sadly, thats how world works most of time.

a happy Runescaper

Whoa guys, settle down. I'm pretty sure Lethe was jokingly saying that water will for sure buy members before the update in order to stay on hiscores. He's not saying he's had members before. Chill out.

Are you saying that Water will be buy membership just to keep himself on the highscores or that Water has been a member before? If it is the latter then you should post your proof before making such accusations.

I heard he bought membership or was going to be buying it soon. Never made an accusation saying he bought membership to train his skills currently. Try to read the last 5 pages or check the RSOF rage of multiple players before you start being an idiot.

It's clearly the first.

^

TBH, every high lvl F2P get that kind of treatment when people encounter them, assuming they account shared or bought members due to their impossible high stats. Never in once they thought of dedication to the game, play smartly and efficiently, game becoming easier, and not just randomly making up accusation without solid proof. Sadly, thats how world works most of time.

I have nothing against f2p players and there goals. I didn't make an accusation saying he bought members. Refer to my first reply.

Whoa guys, settle down. I'm pretty sure Lethe was jokingly saying that water will for sure buy members before the update in order to stay on hiscores. He's not saying he's had members before. Chill out.

^ Again what he said.

I have to agree with Athymy on this issue also. I look back at rs as more as friendship then just simple ranks. I've quit rs and came back more times then I can count. Sure I can grind some exp if I wanted too but hell hanging with friends is better. I highly doubt I'd get as high as Athymy because I'm lazy and inefficient but I enjoy myself mostly. So what if ranks get bumped off the high scores? Its a video game, you'll get over it. Just like every other update Jagex comes out with.

Also Athymy for future rank 1 overall.

They could divide all Xp's by 10, in a way increasing the max by 10. Everyone with 200m Xp would have 20m Xp and all current Xp gains would give 1/10th of what they did before. Or they could use a prestige system, which would allow a near infinite amount of potential Xp. When one hits 200m, they'd reset to 0xp, keep their level 99, and go up 1 prestige point. Each prestige point would stand for 200m Xp.

The main issue I've always had with a much higher xp maximum is the fact that the rank 1 would inevitably be some noob with 2b cooking and 2b fletching xp, or something like that. It would increase the time/xp variance between players substantially, making the hiscores even less reliable.

Unless the max level was increased at the same time. That would effectively ruin any incentive for 2b cooking, since it'd be more efficient to gain ranks by training all skills evenly timewise.

That's a great point, Jebrim. However, that wouldn't stop Gemeos.

I miss Cooking tbh.

111115182145.png

Ignore the writing. It is directed at Justln (Hacker).

peace,

Vann

I'm friend with Justln and I can tell you that he isn't going to achieve anything special if he keep like this. This is just my opinion anyway.

Edited by Ellac
Removed SK link

I miss Cooking tbh.

Then why don't you get 1b cooking xp by maxing on five different accounts? I'm pretty sure no one's done anything like that before.

I heard from Jebrim that someone got over 200m Cooking Xp (and Dungeoneering). Anyway, that would be Xp waste even because that's not my goal. You can miss boy/girlfriend but if you broke with him/her you won't go back with your decision. Or.... if you lost someone that you love, you won't kill yourself to be with her in heaven (I personally personally personally don't belive in heaven. Just in spaghetti monster).

Goodfight.

I miss Cooking tbh.

Then why don't you get 1b cooking xp by maxing on five different accounts? I'm pretty sure no one's done anything like that before.

I heard from Jebrim that someone got over 200m Cooking Xp (and Dungeoneering). Anyway, that would be Xp waste even because that's not my goal. You can miss boy/girlfriend but if you broke with him/her you won't go back with your decision. Or.... if you lost someone that you love, you won't kill yourself to be with her in heaven (I personally personally personally don't belive in heaven. Just in spaghetti monster).

Goodfight.

Matt258/Oh No 2 Defs

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Ok, just to make things clear.

I'm not member atm and don't plan on becoming one untill I at least saw what the new update is all about.

I have currently no intention on getting p2p, I'd rather just quit or keep playing f2p - even without HS.

But yeh, you never know I guess... :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I'm not member atm and don't plan on becoming one untill I at least saw what the new update is all about.

I have currently no intention on getting p2p, I'd rather just quit or keep playing f2p - even without HS.

not even for the sole purpose of getting rid of those accursed ads?

Ok so I was wrong. I either misinterpreted what the person said or they did when relaying information. My fault. Thanks for the clarification Water :P

I never have ads since I make my window small and scroll up :shades:

Saves me many unfortunate misclicks...

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Rep0rted for using software to block ads.

After the update Langer Beta will have to track the top 15 members :angry:

Rep0rted for using software to block ads.

After the update Langer Beta will have to track the top 15 members :angry:

lol finally a top 15 of active players :P there are no real f2p-ers in the top 15 anyway.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Why people think about quitting? I thought skilling is MUCH more than show-off (highscores).

Why people think about quitting? I thought skilling is MUCH more than show-off (highscores).

There is kind of a shower off element to it. Might not be the main thing but it is to some extent. Pride and what not... and beating you in cooking ;)

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

I can do Jack of shit in 40 secs. 20 secs faster than Foot.

Goodfight foot.

Proud of being tick police in 200m in all [bleep] tif topic.

I can do Jack-Shit in 0.6 seconds every 0.6 seconds cause I'm really efficient at doing nothing. Goodfight Gemeos.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

What's an achievement if you can't compare it to anyone?

Would just be the same as freaking out over having level 5 woodcutting, because you can't see what others have.

I wonder how you would feel if you play without any purpose, without competing with friends to spice things up.

Why even bother with fast xp if noone will ever even notice what skill you train or how fast you do it.

Runescape without highscores simply aint Runescape.

I own most of the daily/weekly and some of the monthly xp records in F2P, just because that's what I enjoy doing.

Maybe you have another Idea of having fun. But if I can't play the game the way I enjoy it, then why bother.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

What's an achievement if you can't compare it to anyone?

Would just be the same as freaking out over having level 5 woodcutting, because you can't see what others have.

I wonder how you would feel if you play without any purpose, without competing with friends to spice things up.

Why even bother with fast xp if noone will ever even notice what skill you train or how fast you do it.

Runescape without highscores simply aint Runescape.

I own most of the daily/weekly and some of the monthly xp records in F2P, just because that's what I enjoy doing.

Maybe you have another Idea of having fun. But if I can't play the game the way I enjoy it, then why bother.

Ever thought of P2P? If so, why not?

u mad jebrim

:lol:

"@xensure

Have you considered running pre obtained summer sq'irk juices to osman. I would assume it to be more xp an hour than curved and long bones.. Each juice is 3k xp vs. Bones which are 2250 and 1500."

"Nah I didn't think of that. It seems that running sqirks are around 4.5m/hr so this would be faster than running bones. However you would have had to gain around 2m farming xp from picking the fruits, so you would not get as many points at vinesweeper. Despite that the sqirks are fast enough that they are worth it over bones. This means that you could get around 23m total xp more than what I projected with bones.

EDIT: Also @Jebrim you should do the agility party of my record day on Jebrim III. Considering you are starting out fresh, go their from level 40 until you have enough tickets to max =P

"Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp."

^ That would be EPIC,tbh. Not sure why Jebrim won't do it.

Guys this is a serious thread please refrain from posting such tomfoolery

Yes back on topic we wouldn't want to get more posts deleted, I would like to start this on-topicness by saying the following-

Suomi will, imo, be the first to 5b exp.

Discuss.

Not if he gets Banned 1st :shame:

"Well in all seriousness i was making a point about suomi, i really do think he's playing to hard and i think that he is very likely to burn out."

That ^ or he gets Banned 1st.

RuneScape just isn't as good as it used to be.

QFT ^

An argument was solved on this thread? Amazing.

OT: Is anyone except for Suomi/Dragon/Desputy actually trying to go for 200m all?

Matt258 :thumbup: :shades:

An argument was solved on this thread? Amazing.

OT: Is anyone except for Suomi/Dragon/Desputy actually trying to go for 200m all?

"I know some people that want to get it. Some of they even read this topic."

Indeed ^ Matt258 :thumbup: :shades:

"I'm a deeply dissapointed in Jagex, [bleep] this retarded shit"

QFT ^ :(

"Now that's even more retarded, lol. Imagine this: Marlin and Lover quits RS, Jebrim is #1 Agiler. Jeebrim is very happy. Jebrim makes party everyday. One day, Jebrim goes to Highscores, and sees Lover #1 Agiler again, and he himself is only #2 Now. Then Jebrim goes in-game, and sees this message in his PM:" From Lover Romeo: I r #1, u mad bro? *trolldances*"

I mean, lol, people can whenever they want jump from ranks to another."

Yeah really ^

"The main issue I've always had with a much higher xp maximum is the fact that the rank 1 would inevitably be some noob with 2b cooking and 2b fletching xp, or something like that. It would increase the time/xp variance between players substantially, making the hiscores even less reliable."

Matt258 ^ :thumbup: :shades:

I don't know about that but if you check Zarfot's Adventurer's log you will see he is still a member.

Just checked some of Zezima's old posts, they don't say member since either but I am 99% sure he is still a member.

Anyways it's a very sad update. Really a shame, been happy with Jagex lately and now this...

I never played just because of hiscores though, like I said earlier I would be more happier if there was no hiscores at all but you could still see your Xp in-game. Ranks have just caused me mostly drama and hate...

Also if I ever stop paying members I am pretty sure I won't care about RuneScape hiscores anymore.

Have Fun on your New Account when you get Banned :thumbup:

" Never in once they thought of dedication to the game, play smartly and efficiently, game becoming easier, and not just randomly making up accusation without solid proof. Sadly, thats how world works most of time."

Read that Jebrim ^ :wink:

Check my other accounts :wink:

*Had to remove the Quote names since the tags didn't add up right.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.