200M in all Skills

Makilio

Wait, did I miss something. Did the high scores discussion veer off into religious territory? Or our we debating that the first to achieve 5 billion total xp will ascend to god hood and create an entire new faith.

i thought that was the whole point of this thread.

Thank you so much :)

I am not sure if I will need much more money after 200M all skills =P

Well maybe for new skills.

This is what I answered him.

Still many years before I get 200M all skills, if I even get there. So let's just take it easy =P We can argue about this later lol.

Anyways it's his money and he can do what he wants with it.

Can he have it back if he wants?

Wait, did I miss something. Did the high scores discussion veer off into religious territory? Or our we debating that the first to achieve 5 billion total xp will ascend to god hood and create an entire new faith.

i thought that was the whole point of this thread.

Dat sarcasm

No refunds sorry unless otherwise stated.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Why would you want 200mil in all skills rather go out & find something to do in real life? No offense at all, seriously lol.

Why would you want to criticize others on an online forum rather than go out & find something to do in real life?

That argument can easily apply to almost everything online, lol. :P

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Why would you want 200mil in all skills rather go out & find something to do in real life? No offense at all, seriously lol.

I am actually interested in the answer, Suomi. What's your incentive as you obviously know this is not the most healthy lifestyle both physical and mental.

@Sorator, he is genuinely asking and it's kind of rude to call it criticism.

Yeah but 200mil all skills takes a ton of time. I'm talking about the amount of time it takes. It doesn't take a ton of time to do what I do online.

Again, I really don't mean this to be offensive, I'm just wondering what makes Suomi want to actually get 200mil in every skill on an online game rather go out & learn something or get good at something else he likes to do.

Bruhx.png

Yeah but 200mil all skills takes a ton of time. I'm talking about the amount of time it takes. It doesn't take a ton of time to do what I do online.

Again, I really don't mean this to be offensive, I'm just wondering what makes Suomi want to actually get 200mil in every skill on an online game rather go out & learn something or get good at something else he likes to do.

You've spent a fair amount of time on Runescape, looking at your stats I'd guess 100+ days.

That's a lot of time so ask yourself the same question. You probably find Runescape fun like I do. Why didn't you spend those 2400+ hours doing something productive? Why do people watch tv?

Nothing better to do. And when considering what is better fun plays a role as well as usefulness, but I think some people take fun a bit too seriously

think to yourself: what else could i be doing.

[hide]I'm not sure why people feel like writing long posts on this thread when they don't really know what they're talking about.

I have always enjoyed playing RuneScape although Jagex has made many mistakes. Rather, the most important reason for my stopping playing, by far, is that I wanted to spend more time on other things. Not that I wasn't doing other things already- my long term average playing time was just over six hours a day, not the 10+ many people seem to think- and remember that includes weekends, breaks, summers, as well as time spent playing without paying much attention while doing something else, like homework. But I quit because I wanted to spend more time on things I'm interested in, like learning computer programming, rather than just playing a game than in the end doesn't matter. And no, I don't want to be a games programmer- there's so much more you can do with computers than that.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

I also see that some people can't handle the fact that I have videos and are unable to think for themselves and consume media critically. Some of my videos show skilling methods that I used significantly and some do not. A 2 minute video may or may not accurately reflect training over a longer period, and a 2 minute animated talking Lego person video may carry a message but may mostly be for fun. I think Aribiterspar really hit the nail on the head when he said "theres a big difference between doing everything max possible all the time or just making efficient training decisions that decrease the time it takes to get things done". In any case, if anyone has any questions about how I actually trained skills or how I felt about various game updates or something, you are welcome to ask me on my YouTube channel and I will probably answer if you are mature and respectful. (Eventually I will check my channel less and less often though).

Anyway, I think that everyone should really take a step back and consider if there is something else that you could be spending more time on rather than playing RuneScape. There's a lot more to life than computer games. Even if you only play for a short time each day the same applies- what else could you be doing? [/hide]

Yeah, I know I've spent quite awhile on this game, but I haven't spent 1000+ days on this game. That's 9-10x the amount I've spent. My question isn't why does everyone play runescape instead of doing something productive, it's why would someone spent THAT amount of time on an online game rather doing something else in real life that they like to do? That can't be healthy.

Well, that sounded a lot worse that I thought it would..

It doesn't bother me and I'm not trying to tell Suomi to go get a life either, I simply just want to know what's stopping him from going out & doing other things that he could be spending a ton of time with, instead of runescape. I'm sure he could get really really good at something else he likes doing, and perhaps get paid for it, by putting that amount of time into it.

Bruhx.png

Yeah, I know I've spent quite awhile on this game, but I haven't spent 600+ days on this game. That's 5-6x the amount I've spent. My question isn't why does everyone play runescape instead of doing something productive, it's why would someone spent THAT amount of time on an online game rather doing something else in real life that they like to do? That can't be healthy.

Please, we have had this discussion for many times already, if you really want to know the answer go look back in this thread of PM someone, this thread is not about asking real-life questions about people.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Even if he spends too much hours on this game, he says he spends roughly an hour a day cycling. That's more than what an average American does.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah, I know I've spent quite awhile on this game, but I haven't spent 600+ days on this game. That's 5-6x the amount I've spent. My question isn't why does everyone play runescape instead of doing something productive, it's why would someone spent THAT amount of time on an online game rather doing something else in real life that they like to do? That can't be healthy.

Please, we have had this discussion for many times already, if you really want to know the answer go look back in this thread of PM someone, this thread is not about asking real-life questions about people.

I'm not reading 750 pages of a thread before I ask a question. My question still has to do with 200mil in all skills.

Bruhx.png

Yeah, I know I've spent quite awhile on this game, but I haven't spent 1000+ days on this game. That's 9-10x the amount I've spent. My question isn't why does everyone play runescape instead of doing something productive, it's why would someone spent THAT amount of time on an online game rather doing something else in real life that they like to do? That can't be healthy.

It doesn't bother me and I'm not trying to tell Suomi to go get a life either, I simply just want to know what's stopping him from going out & doing other things that he could be spending a ton of time with, instead of runescape. I'm sure he could get really really good at something else he likes doing, and perhaps get paid for it, by putting that amount of time into it.

Because who gives a [bleep]. Let people do what they please.

VsaJs.jpg

Even if he spends too much hours on this game, he says he spends roughly an hour a day cycling. That's more than what an average American does.

There's more cyclists in cambridge (jagex HQ town) that in the whole of the USA! and that's a fact. Cycling leads to creativity, such creativity lead to runescape. We must all thank the wonderful bike for the fun with enjoyed in game and on our goals. The best thing about a bike is the handlebars are laptop shape... so you can cycling and play at the same time. excercise the efffffesssiaaaant way ;)

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Well, someone has to be the drain on society. That's what taxes are for. Playing RS super-mega-ultra seriously amounts to willfully signing yourself out of humanity's gene pool. At least the "productive" members of society have that privilege. But it's not like people play RS for decades, it's just a temporary drug addiction that people will eventually get too tolerant of to enjoy anymore and perhaps move on and get a job and, god forbid, a family. Or maybe they'll find a new drug and keep doing so until they whither away and die.

Riding a bike for an hour a day doesn't make anything better lol. It's still leisure.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Well, someone has to be the drain on society. That's what taxes are for. Playing RS super-mega-ultra seriously amounts to willfully signing yourself out of humanity's gene pool. At least the "productive" members of society have that privilege. But it's not like people play RS for decades, it's just a temporary drug addiction that people will eventually get too tolerant to enjoy anymore and perhaps move on and get a job and, god forbid, a family. Or maybe they'll find a new drug and keep doing so until they whither away and die.

Riding a bike for an hour a day doesn't make anything better lol. It's still leisure.

That wasn't very classy.

And in case you haven't heard, **SPOILER ALERT** we're all going to die and be forgotten eventually.

EDIT:

To stay on topic Dragonseance's daily xp gain on runetracker is a whopping 858k I'm curious how long he can keep up this insane pace because if he does it might turn into a neck and neck race for 5b between him and suomi.

Evertim.png

I feel like a noob.

What does S U O M I train at this moment?

Why doesn´t he go for Firemaking - 200M ?

He will get it on a month, if he plays - 10-12 hours a day?

570M (about) for Magic Logs, 260M for yews(?)

Yes, I am a new member, been following this thread for like 2 months.... Wanted to involve now.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Why should they do something else if they enjoy playing Runescape? It doesn't matter if you go "do something productive" because it all boils down to your interests and what you enjoy doing. That is the reason why people spend their time playing games instead of what you consider doing productive things. He likes playing, that is all.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

Well, someone has to be the drain on society. That's what taxes are for. Playing RS super-mega-ultra seriously amounts to willfully signing yourself out of humanity's gene pool. At least the "productive" members of society have that privilege. But it's not like people play RS for decades, it's just a temporary drug addiction that people will eventually get too tolerant of to enjoy anymore and perhaps move on and get a job and, god forbid, a family. Or maybe they'll find a new drug and keep doing so until they whither away and die.

Well I think that everyone, or everyone that gives a shit about their life, at least, will spend their few years of youth doing something that they geniunely enjoy before spending the majority of their life doing something that chances are, they are going to hate. In my opinion, if you spend your entire life working, that's a wasted life.

Again I would disagree with the 'get a life' comments too, because modern pop culture dictates that having a life equates to going out and destroying both your mind and your body with alcohol and drugs on a regular basis. Not everyone is interested in that. I'll be the first to say that I would rather spend the night in having harmless fun playing runescape than giving myself liver disease and looking like a d-bag all for the sake of peer acceptance.

But, I digress, it just irritates me that people get so worked up by what others decide to do with the short time that they have on the planet.

signing yourself out of humanity's gene pool

Who are you to say or even suggest that, really? Not only is it insulting, but it's just ignorant. Are you saying that if someone decides to immerse themselves within a hobby for a couple of years in the early stage of their life, it automatically forfeits them from having a productive future?

I sincerely hope that you find what you choose to do with your life somewhat fun and fulfilling, because the idea that you'd get butthurt because things aren't going your way and seek to take it out on people that are having fun in life is fairly pathetic.

/my 2 cents and apologies for mass off topic.

Athymy.png

I feel like a noob.

Yes, I am a new member, been following this thread for like 2 months.... Wanted to involve now.

It's better to max out melee first since it's more efficient to use effigies on the slower skills (firemaking is the slower of the pair) so if he were to get 200m in firemaking it'd be a waste of xp since he could've used a lot of xp from effigies on firemaking.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

I feel like a noob.

Firemaking would block an effigy combo which would mean wasted xp/money when investigating effigies in the future although he has said himself that he's definitely considered 200m FM just for the sake of doing it and getting 4b xp quicker.

People have suggested training it until like 180m or whatever so he can get the rest via investigating effigies to get the best of both worlds but I can't remember if he said anything about doing that or if he would rather just tank out RC all the way and worry about it later.

Evertim.png