200M in all Skills

Makilio

Not sure if those last two sentences were directed to me, but I didn't criticize nor offend you in the slightest way. There's a difference between genuinely interest and criticism and it seems that some TIF'ers can't tell.

Good luck with your RS-career and later on, everything else you'll find worth devoting time on :).

No it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Bitterness(very suiting name for that person) and other trolls.

Thanks, good luck to you too :)

I was never talking about you specifically, and having a different opinion doesn't make a person a troll. I only mentioned you when Viv brought up Ayn Rand, from what I remember. But apparently discussing the real-life value of 200m XP in all skills is encroachingly off topic in the thread about 200m XP in all skills so good fight me.

Another suggestion would pretty much be the list of who got 200m first in order on a separate list thats not a proper HS but just a list pretty much. Then remove their names from proper HS. When you get 200m you simply move onto the list.

yeah I suggested this on the last page too, actually think it's a decent idea now.

@Jebrim I think you're understating the value of getting 200m in a skill before other people do because look at this thread, the only reason people know who SUOMI is is because he's doing something before anyone else, same with the almighty zezima

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Not sure if those last two sentences were directed to me, but I didn't criticize nor offend you in the slightest way. There's a difference between genuinely interest and criticism and it seems that some TIF'ers can't tell.

Good luck with your RS-career and later on, everything else you'll find worth devoting time on :).

No it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Bitterness(very suiting name for that person) and other trolls.

I was never talking about you specifically, and having a different opinion doesn't make a person a troll. But apparently discussing the real-life value of 200m XP in all skills is encroachingly off topic in the thread about 200m XP in all skills so good fight me.

Who were you talking about then? I saw your mention my name many times.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I was never talking about you specifically, and having a different opinion doesn't make a person a troll. I only mentioned you when Viv brought up Ayn Rand, from what I remember. But apparently discussing the real-life value of 200m XP in all skills is encroachingly off topic in the thread about 200m XP in all skills so good fight me.

Another suggestion would pretty much be the list of who got 200m first in order on a separate list thats not a proper HS but just a list pretty much. Then remove their names from proper HS. When you get 200m you simply move onto the list.

yeah I suggested this on the last page too, actually think it's a decent idea now.

@Jebrim I think you're understating the value of getting 200m in a skill before other people do because look at this thread, the only reason people know who SUOMI is is because he's doing something before anyone else, same with the almighty zezima

Ever heard of Inuyasha8750? He was top 3 in Agility, Hunter, and Farming, being rank 1 in some as well. For years, he was #1 in Agility. He never had a 200m though, yet was still big. 200m's aren't everything and only became everything in more recent years.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Ever heard of Inuyasha8750? He was top 3 in Agility, Hunter, and Farming, being rank 1 in some as well. For years, he was #1 in Agility. He never had a 200m though, yet was still big. 200m's aren't everything and only became everything in more recent years.

Yeah things have changed now that 200ms are so feasible. And not that I agree with Jagex's decision, but I think this may be one reason why they are making the boards members only. You can not get a front page rank anymore. Magic has 5 spots left, Smithing has 1, Mining has 3, Agility has 3. Slayer, RC, Farming, and Summoning are really the only skills you can compete in anymore. And farming you can't really because it is based in actual time and not just play time. Hell summoing and RC and the only ones left where you don't need over 100m.

When any highscore boards is structured like this (with an absolute maximum) it has the inevitable consequence of stagnation. I think jagex is trying to combat this stagnation.

I say put the prestige cap at level 100 (Except for dungeoneering which could go at level 121).

100 Would just look bad at the hi-score.

Rather make it than when you hit level 99, you'll need 2M xp to prestige - 1 Prestige Level 1, for example.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Looks like Suomi got extremely lucky with effigies today. he got about a 1:2 ratio of RC to Range xp. That means he was getting around 90k RC xp per hour =P That is pretty ridiculous. Plus all of the defense and investigation xp. It also looks like he should get 200m range tomorrow and tie Jake with 14 200m skills.

At this rate it'll be another 154 days to 200M rc... I could never do that O_O

I'd set minigoals, like 50M all or something, make it less repetitive

Breaks actually make it harder to stay focused on a particular goal. It's a lot better to stick with one skill all the way instead of constantly hopping out. Suomi has also expressed that he prefers doing a slow 200m all at once instead of with breaks.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Well since they got rid of dicing and all the alternatives suck, I guess I'll have to start skilling again. I'll be doing construction and dungeoneering for the next month or two. I'll probably pass Green098 in a week or two, just in time for my trip to Russia where she'll probably pass me again. It will be interesting to see what happens when they remove the f2p players from the front page. (stupid jagex)

I wonder if someone could post my prestige @ every 200m Xp idea on the HLF, where it'll have a better chance of getting read by the relevant Jmods.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

There have been countless alternatives suggested in both the normal RuneScape forums and HLF, and there has been literally zero Jmod response to those on the HLF (and I'm on HLF a lot) so I think it would just be a pointless cause. Unfortunately there's just no getting between Jagex and their money. There is little to no moderation or Jmod activity there anyway (hence why it's such a trollhouse) so I hope you weren't under the impression that there was.

A13d.png

Was aiming for front page magic (without the hiscores update as a helper), doesn't look like it's going to be possible now :< It seems as though everyone has sped up. Guess I just started off much too far behind.

Athymy.png

There have been countless alternatives suggested in both the normal RuneScape forums and HLF, and there has been literally zero Jmod response to those on the HLF (and I'm on HLF a lot) so I think it would just be a pointless cause. Unfortunately there's just no getting between Jagex and their money. There is little to no moderation or Jmod activity there anyway (hence why it's such a trollhouse) so I hope you weren't under the impression that there was.

I know it has no moderation. But I also know Mod Mat K passes on information to relevant people. It's probably worth it to at least put my specific suggestion up since I doubt they've heard it before.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I hope Jagex didn't mean that when they said they trying to make this game more competitive.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I hope Jagex didn't mean that when they said they trying to make this game more competitive.

Long Live the King, Suomi! If you need protection from the evil forces, I'd be happy to join Dumbledore's- oops, I mean Suomi's Army :P

How do you train just magic and whats the xp/h on it? Also surprising magic page isn't filled, you would think it would be one of the skills with the most 200m

I've been barraging at about 340k/hour at ape atoll. On course to take the monthly magic record, but it will probably get beaten before long.

Athymy.png